• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

image.jpg

image.jpg

Got the scar in the dressing room. Looking for a new optic for it since I traded the elcan specter. Today she is wearing a Bushnell smrs ii pro in an adm recon mount. The mount is not good for the scar with charging handle on left so it will have to go. Later this week, she gets to try on a sig tango6t in a badger c1.
AB58B70E-D6A3-4191-952E-22511D08A552.jpeg

Need to get one of those grates!

Great (no pun intended) thing about Weber is parts are available easy enough on line.......

Ace Hardware has em if you don't want to wait.

Reactions: Waorani
Nope, have a 6month old great pyrenees and a 10yr old labView attachment 7363293View attachment 7363294
Have you had GP's before ?

The wife and I had Newfies. Wonderful dogs. I understand there are a lot of similarities. If so and if this one is your first, You'll really enjoy it. Make absolutely certain you find a Vet that knows what they are doing. We took our first Newfie in for a teeth cleaning and the Vet gave him too much sedative and killed him. For a 150 lb dog, you don't give him 3x the 50 pound dose..........:cry:

Ok, it's only 300 there abouts to the back of the clear cut, but I got 1,348 to the trees below the big clay bank. But way before. Zeiss won't get there. Gotta be around 2,000. Maybe 1800, so hard to say.

View attachment 7363735

View attachment 7363737

View attachment 7363738

View attachment 7363739
Love the view! And the Bud product in the Miller coozie😁. Also the western Washington ‘I can see/ shoot more than than 50 yds. smirk is a great jab at the test of us west sliders. Enjoy!

Night 4,956 of my nearly 24 year incarceration. 14 more nights, and I will never sniff another pile of shit.....for money....unless they need my expert olfactory senses and willing to pay for my "insulting skills".
View attachment 7363776
I will never forget the first time I went to a shit plant, I was introduced to the GRIT.
I never knew just how deep the Gag Reflex can reside in the human body.

• Love
Reactions: Barneybdb and 1J04