• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

Before:
4453.jpeg

After:
4448.jpeg

I has driveway:
4445.jpeg

Coming together. Was gonna move the cabin, lots of indecision on direction to put camper, move cabin here, there, where? Gonna raise cabin up right where it is. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
4446.jpeg

On to back 40....er back 3.5 more or less:
4460.jpeg

Egress to back acreage. Was full of yaupon and small sweet gum. Barely get the 4 wheeler back there before.
4454.jpeg

Special note:
When tearing down trees with a skid steer, use a chainsaw to cut larger trees. Yes I knew this, but how often do we do stupid crap. Had successfully shaped a sweet gum off, up to about the 3" mark, pushing it back from the top. Got the coley roley shit slapped out of me by the frayed end when it decided it was done breaking clean. I got very lucky.
Got a red ear and a little cut.

Must have been a sailor.

Have heard of them getting red wings?

Mine was a 34 weeker.
ate as much as most term babies by day 2. 3 oz at a time by end of day 1.
she is well filled out and in 75th percentile now.
after coming home at 4 lbs 3 oz.

Boys are lookin good.
Wish I lived closer. Would be a dang hoot to babysit.

Mine was a 34 weeker.
ate as much as most term babies by day 2. 3 oz at a time by end of day 1.
she is well filled out and in 75th percentile now.
after coming home at 4 lbs 3 oz.

Boys are lookin good.
Wish I lived closer. Would be a dang hoot to babysit.
Boys were 29 weeks 5 days. It was scary but they are doing great.

Yes mate, got it done while the on board entertainers did a great rendition of Hallelujah, then had to lock myself in the cabin for a while with a bottle of Woodford Reserve Double Oaked Bourbon. Apart from that bit it was most enjoyable. Great crew, good company and excellent food and drink. Pam even won the fishing competition, first fish, biggest fish and most fish caught. The pic was her first fish. Not looking forward to work tomorrow.