• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

Things?!?!?!
You call these beautiful animals, creatures of wonderful evolution, things???

You monster!!!

They are just as important and alive as all the bipedal humans and their 68 new genders, the non-binary, and any other being that identifies as whatever their heart tells them.

Things.

You should be ashamed!!!!
Absolutely majestic. I can’t believe I slipped and don’t give them due credit. I apologize sincerely!!

just to make up for it, I hired this one to come keep his darlings company
63F2C5E6-7310-413B-BCB5-6CE79BC29A60.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Barneybdb and 1J04
Early archery Elk season hmmm...
View attachment 7423694
Had 6-8 over night from this storm.
Learned a bit about snow load tents.
"Rut" responce was exact opposite of desired.

R

Well dammit to hell ! That sucks man. I knew you were up to something since you've been on hiatus. They're chasing them here with sticks in the smokey ass woods. Just texted you but I'll say it again, just seen yesterday a small rag horn in the back of a rig on my way home with a jon boat in back as well. Figure they must have putted out to Long Island. HUGE BULLS out there, but on Public Land he did what you should probably do. Take the 1st legal Bull in range.

Is your 1st season already over? Then 2nd season you can take Cow or Bull?

Well dammit to hell ! That sucks man. I knew you were up to something since you've been on hiatus. They're chasing them here with sticks in the smokey ass woods. Just texted you but I'll say it again, just seen yesterday a small rag horn in the back of a rig on my way home with a jon boat in back as well. Figure they must have putted out to Long Island. HUGE BULLS out there, but on Public Land he did what you should probably do. Take the 1st legal Bull in range.

Is your 1st season already over? Then 2nd season you can take Cow or Bull?
Tag runs out on the 14th.
Had a surprise with the hunting vehicle.
Old swamp Donkey dropped a starter in a stupid rough canyon area.
First time she's ever let us down.
Luckily the Cavalry showed up around 11 to save a long hump.
We are next to a special unit and those bulls come out to gather cows.
That said not wise to pass up much with a bow in hand.

R

Reactions: Barneybdb and 1J04
Heard some commotion outside and found this.
The obviously inexperienced young lifeguard got her Jeep stuck in the sand. Others came to her aid, along with beach goers.
Despite two four wheel drive vehicles with winches on the front, there was digging, pushing, and spinning of the rear wheels as they struggled to get her going again.
She finally got out and drove away at a low speed with a very high-pitched, high RPM whine.
I'm guessing their equipment budget exceeds their training budget.

DSCN9516.JPG

The obviously inexperienced young lifeguard got her Jeep stuck in the sand. Others came to her aid, along with beach goers.
Despite two four wheel drive vehicles with winches on the front, there was digging, pushing, and spinning of the rear wheels as they struggled to get her going again.
She finally got out and drove away at a low speed with a very high-pitched, high RPM whine.

View attachment 7424370

:unsure: Maybe put it in 4WD? Winch? What do they do?

Those Jeeps appear to be well outfitted with everything but a Handicap Flag. 😶

:unsure: Maybe put it in 4WD? Winch? What do they do?

Those Jeeps appear to be well outfitted with everything but a Handicap Flag. 😶

Think the one being pushed is one of those Mahindra jeeps, neat machines, don't think they are road rated.

Just a cool looking side x side.

Last edited:
Supper at the bistro up the road a bit and one last sunset on the beach.
Heading home tomorrow with a list of tasks to get done before Sunday.
Could stay the rest of the week. It's free. A gift from a friend, but home misses me.

Got a little thing planned with friends and neighbors at the house. A traveling group of musicians will setup on the porch and entertain us for a while.
Should be nice. Weather should be fantastic!

119676743_10224504891876459_1132958670194907699_o.jpg

119649200_10224505084641278_5032606013684311893_o.jpg

Here's a little preview of that.

Supper at the bistro up the road a bit and one last sunset on the beach.
Heading home tomorrow with a list of tasks to get done before Sunday.
Could stay the rest of the week. It's free. A gift from a friend, but home misses me.

Got a little thing planned with friends and neighbors at the house. A traveling group of musicians will setup on the porch and entertain us for a while.
Should be nice. Weather should be fantastic!

View attachment 7424676

View attachment 7424677

Here's a little preview of that.

Bumble Bee Tuna. Nice.

1600237584610.png

• Haha
Reactions: VA-Varminter

View attachment 7424370

Shit tires, useless drivers

Late afternoon view while running the rotary cutter (bush hog type mower) on the east side of our little slice of Hell. The haze (smoke) is from 1200 miles away. Nice evening though.
View attachment 7425681View attachment 7425682

I live in the Northeast.

Last two days the light has been "odd".

Can't put a name to it just a feeling that something is wrong with the sky.

Thinking the smoke is in the jet stream and we 3000 miles away are seeing effects.

Im spending my day in a web based trauma seminar.
learned about STEM cell use in trauma, particularly spinal cord injury, but Treatment of many other injuries as well.
Did a case study of a guy who was pulled from the grip of death by a well coordinated rescue

Then we have a panel of trauma survivors who tell their stories and answer questions.
A great way to learn and remember why we do what we do.

One guy had 3 surgeons With combined experience of 100+ years working on him for 6+ hrs.
He told me on the phone the other day “I have a bit of a limp, better than being dead”.
and yes, he is back on a motorcycle 😎
In his 70’s.

Decided to give a pig saddle a shot. Came in today BUT thanks to the fallout from Sally, I’ll have to wait until Saturday or later to shoot on it. Will work for my purpose of hunting and getting me into a few more spots I guess.
E7389939-D3DC-4257-A31F-EFE8914098F0.jpeg

Reactions: 1J04 and SCRAM2013
Reactions: tnichols
Miss Lori and I stained the shooting (house) deck today. Perfect weather with a high of 70 degrees. It’s just shy of 500 sq ft. For one person, it’s a 2 day job. We knocked it out in 7.5 hours. With a metric shit ton of spindles and two bench seats it’s a fair amount of work. Oil based stain/preservative brushed on. I built this 12 years ago and hope to get another few years out of it. Our damp/humid climate is hard on decks.
4D940806-4D71-4452-B564-B321ADDA0164.jpeg
70D3F5A6-7A7A-425D-B478-8D832E40BEF5.jpeg

Just went out to the drinks fridge in the shed and noticed a bunch of these hanging around Pam's fruit trees,

1600416068858.png

grabbed the gel blaster off the top of the fridge and let loose a heap of 8mm balls at 300 fps, most of them left in a hurry but two just kept feeding. I could see the balls hitting and hear the thuds but they just kept feeding. Tried full auto, balls bouncing off them everywhere but just kept feeding, must be bloody mutants......
Ran out of balls so reversed the AK and walked up to knock them over the fence, they must have realized I was serious about then so moved on to the neighbors place. Back to the gun shop for more upgrades tomorrow...

Just went out to the drinks fridge in the shed and noticed a bunch of these hanging around Pam's fruit trees,

View attachment 7426540

grabbed the gel blaster off the top of the fridge and let loose a heap of 8mm balls at 300 fps, most of them left in a hurry but two just kept feeding. I could see the balls hitting and hear the thuds but they just kept feeding. Tried full auto, balls bouncing off them everywhere but just kept feeding, must be bloody mutants......
Ran out of balls so reversed the AK and walked up to knock them over the fence, they must have realized I was serious about then so moved on to the neighbors place. Back to the gun shop for more upgrades tomorrow...

Wasnt in a Pear tree was it?

These guys think thats fucked up....

1600421445798.png

You should be getting a visit from these guys in 9 days....

1600421553580.png

Reactions: Barneybdb

View attachment 7426540

Get bender to take care of them.