• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

8D8AF15A-2CA2-4B98-A86E-6E468E975654.jpeg
day out with my parents. 3 gun stores in one day. We found buck for the wife’s 20 9mm for an ok price and 45 colt for my dads new toy. He loves the animals and fish...

She decided it would be better to beat people in heavy gun class that way they couldn’t say she did well ONLY because she was in light class. I could care less what some limp dick sponsored shooter thinks about me or what I shoot. It’s different for women in the sport

Once dialed to ELR shooting, @Jamie C should kick said jersey shooter’s ass with each of the rifles in separate matches.

I am a fan of that idea.

Any dude who has to attack a lady like that either has LDMF issues or a hand that hates him so much it wont touch him.
or both.
And probably gets arrested on purpose, just for the cavity searches.

The rounds? His and hers 😂 my 338 Carnie on the left 285gr at 3342fps and on the right her 375 Snipetac, 350gr at 3172fps both run H50bmg
Just looking at your pic of the 2 cartridges and noticed the rebated rim. Parent case of the boys cartridge a 338 RUM?

Hmmm. I like a good slice perfect rib roast.

Think my next one will get smoked.
then we might try a sear on a nice slice.

Oh dear its gonna be good....

And yeah, I woulda had to have that or a fresh filet. 😁

75 degrees and sunny today, absolute paradise! such a shame we have complete idiots that run this state , easy to guess what state

Attachments

• AE5F8BB4-5103-420C-84B0-4B4C3EEC4081.jpeg
    AE5F8BB4-5103-420C-84B0-4B4C3EEC4081.jpeg
    260.8 KB · Views: 64
  • 42FB6CA6-ADB5-47C5-A358-9C9001FB81C8.jpeg
    42FB6CA6-ADB5-47C5-A358-9C9001FB81C8.jpeg
    587 KB · Views: 57
  • CDCAFC1D-A42C-4B30-9412-F579D26C8540.png
    CDCAFC1D-A42C-4B30-9412-F579D26C8540.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 70
Very cool, I saw that on WCVB the other day! Where I work, we have had a nesting box for peregrine falcons for years and in 2019, they actually used it. MA Audubon came out regularly to check on them and ultimately, tagged three chicks. Awesome/scary to see them up close. Mama was not happy with uninvited guests...

Attachments

• 20190529_123339.jpg
    20190529_123339.jpg
    284.7 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0121_Moment.jpg
    IMG_0121_Moment.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 33
Very cool, I saw that on WCVB the other day! Where I work, we have had a nesting box for peregrine falcons for years and in 2019, they actually used it. MA Audubon came out regularly to check on them and ultimately, tagged three chicks. Awesome/scary to see them up close. Mama was not happy with uninvited guests...

1614022142819.png

.....and stop watching WCVB/Pravda.

Never paddled back east. Would love to get back to hard boating a bit more (kiddo and I raft class Ii and III) and make a trip there to run some awesome stuff.
Im a CO paddler mostly.
some UT.
some NM.

Too many dudes smoking too much grass prior to launches turned me off to boating with a lot of people.
Im not down for class V drops in a wilderness canyon with huge undercuts and everyone else is stoned.

Reactions: wh20crazy
I used to get up to md, pa &wv every year. The pot heads turned me off too. Had a nice surf wave 10 minutes from the house and stopped traveling to paddle. We just moved an hour away from that to a lake. I'll get the grandkids out this summer. I plan to get a few miles in after work today.

I still have a C1 squirt. That'll be fun on the flatwater at home when it warms up.

Reactions: powdahound76
Viper C1. It's my go to boat for big scarey stuff. Lol. I was paddling with a bunch of canoes that day. I think the Gauley was running 8,400 and scared us over to the New.
No shit on everyone partying on the water. Last time I was on the Upper G about 8-9 years ago it was 8-9k cfs during the fest weekend. I looked around at all the rafts flipping and people all fucked up and thought this could really turn into a shit show fast!

Reactions: wh20crazy
The woman and I were the only ones in the trip across so we had a good time. The guide was great and knowledgeable of the bridge.
We were contemplating going back for bridge days. After talking about it with the guide we decided against it. We wanted to do the zip line during that week. He said that the speed is restricted and not that much fun considering the wait time and cost. He has done other zip lining where we have. So comparing others in common we decided to pass.
That looks like something I should do at some point

IMG_20190519_095830_01.jpg

That's the landing spot for the jumpers.
The little parking area across the river.

No shit on everyone partying on the water. Last time I was on the Upper G about 8-9 years ago it was 8-9k cfs during the fest weekend. I looked around at all the rafts flipping and people all fucked up and thought this could really turn into a shit show fast!

That was the weekend. We were putting in on the lower. There were some wide eyed folks getting off the upper.

Last edited:
Reactions: Barneybdb