• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wheels falling off on AOC's bus

When she was bar backing the waiters and waitresses that worked with her said she would cheat them on the tip sharing.

So she hasnt changed.

k9R7Lwx_d.jpg

I haven't seen that, do you have a source?

Oft mentioned on a local radio show "Howie Carr".

He is a pretty straight muckraker jhournalist that made a career chasing whitey Bulger down so AOC is a small target for him.

Ill see if I can pull up a journalistic source.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

Nice.. I always viewed tip-sharing as a communist ploy to reward the fuckers that lead to my glass being empty for far longer than I thought it should have been.

Seems she and I are in agreement, lmfao.

One of their last chosen "children" has a kill list 50 plus long.
Add treason, misuse of classified docs and a couple hundred million in fake charity funds.
She hasn't spent a minute in jail.
This one's just getting started.
The media and her team will cover her ass just like the rest.

R

Nice.. I always viewed tip-sharing as a communist ploy to reward the fuckers that lead to my glass being empty for far longer than I thought it should have been.

Usually tip sharing is to pay the bus boys, dishwashers that dont get paid much but without the waitresses and bar tenders make nothing. That and I think if a table gets a bunch of drinks which causes the bill to be up there...I guess the bartender that made the drinks should get a share of that.

honestly I think her being elected was a lot alike that singing show a few years ago, where the viewers got to vote and they kept voting for the worst singer every week. The show changed the rules, as the viewers were intentionally voting for the worst just for shits and giggles. I think the same thing applies not only with the barmaid, but a lot of our new blue congress and senators.

This cunt is the face of the new political norm in DC. She screams and rails against dark money and old politics to her mentally retarded voters while being as dirty as they come. When called out on the accusations she will play the victim and will get full support from the morons that elected her. The system has failed us gents and it is time for a change.

This cunt is the face of the new political norm in DC. She screams and rails against dark money and old politics to her mentally retarded voters while being as dirty as they come. When called out on the accusations she will play the victim and will get full support from the morons that elected her. The system has failed us gents and it is time for a change.

New norm is same as the old norm.

This guy has had no other career but "public service"

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...didate-bernie-sanders-3-houses-millions-bank/

Amazing how well you guys pay.

People always complain that they dont make much being a waitress/bartender. Friend of mine is a waitress/bartender and rakes in $40k+ per year working 4 days per week. It helps that she is very easy on the eyes. But still. Shes good at her job.

They dont split the tips at my local sports bar/grill. Fucking earn the tip yourself.

I was wondering if AOC's bus ever had wheels, more likely a trike with training wheels. Stupid is as stupid does, but as others have said, she will likely, under the "double standard" not be held accountable for her actions or the bad information an advisor had supposedly given her.

I read enough of that article to know that she's not smart enough to do what the article said was done. Somebody is giving her some very bad advice, my guess would be on purpose. I said yesterday that she was a one hit (term) wonder, and will not be elected for a second term, especially since she killed 25,000 of her constituent's jobs.

I read enough of that article to know that she's not smart enough to do what the article said was done. Somebody is giving her some very bad advice, my guess would be on purpose. I said yesterday that she was a one hit (term) wonder, and will not be elected for a second term, especially since she killed 25,000 of her constituent's jobs.

Well, at least she will finally have a good start on her resumé and might even have a chance to nail a job managing a chain shoe store on the other end of her political career.

This girl just might completely destroy all of congress if she keeps getting caught doing the bullshit they're all doing.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opi...nded-helping-ton-money-get-funneled-boyfriend

At this rate, this period of US history will be known as the “Era before the enlightenment”.

The good news is that the left will continue to become more emboldened and obvious in their crookedness and wanton disgust for the values represented by our founders.

It will certainly backfire as it always does.

Tick tock

At this rate, this period of US history will be known as the “Era before the enlightenment”.

The good news is that the left will continue to become more emboldened and obvious in their crookedness and wanton disgust for the values represented by our founders.

It will certainly backfire as it always does.

Tick tock
You have more faith in the/their voters than I do...

R

You have more faith in the/their voters than I do...

R

When a populace that has never known want of food or basic necessities is faced with a depression, it will be a sobering wake up.

Their own inability to hunt or grow food will create an immediate reaction of unprecedented performance. It is a classic “Thermidorian reaction”.

Agreed, I have known people working a min. wage for tips and one woman was on top of the game while others would sit back and collect off of her hard work. She would even serve other tables if they needed a refill..

Reactions: QuickNDirty
When a populace that has never known want of food or basic necessities is faced with a depression, it will be a sobering wake up.

Their own inability to hunt or grow food will create an immediate reaction of unprecedented performance. It is a classic “Thermidorian reaction”.
Don't discount their ability to blame any and everyone else for their failings.

R