• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Where can I calibrate my scope in Austin TX?

tasslehawf

Private
Minuteman
Jul 1, 2009
Austin, TX
I've been reading the horrible reviews of shooting ranges in the Austin area. We want to join the Austin Rifle Club, but we have to wait for their next training seminar which isn't for another month. We've been going to a range near Houston since we were there for Christmas and New Years. Anyone have any thoughts on where I can fire my rifle/calibrate my scope in Austin?

Re: Where can I calibrate my scope in Austin TX?

Like firing a box of ammo to get my scope to point where my bullets are going? What's that called?

Scope is brand new - factory installed. The first time I fired the rifle, I didn't have a stable footing to fire it from.

Re: Where can I calibrate my scope in Austin TX?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mrs.Lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">zero </div></div>

Thanks.