• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Member Link Up Where do you shoot in Western Washington?

3O8Junkie

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 28, 2011
The Great NW
I live in the Mountlake Terrace area and am wondering where any of you fellow hide members might enjoy shooting in the area?
I have been to Sam's but they will not allow civilians to shoot a high power rifle and are very restrictive with shotguns (00 Buck only).
I have been to the kenmore range once but was a little turned off by the 1 round in the magazine at a time rule and the limited distances.
I would love to know if any of you guys have someplace you like to go shoot outdoors or have a place that you enjoy shooting? I have heard rumor of a great spot up a forest service road (#420 or so) just past Verlot on Mt Loop Highway where you can supposedly get up to a mile shot in safely but I have not taken the drive yet myself. I have been shooting since I was a kid in Alaska but have just recently taken it up as a hobby and am looking for anyone local that might enjoy a range buddy (who isn't a complete douche-bag) once in awhile. Also just looking at thoughts on the local shooting range situation, favorites, places to avoid etc.

Re: Where do you shoot in Western Washington?

Hey Shooter, Sent you some local links that might interest you also.