• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where is Craig from WY?

Closer to Newcastle.....
I haven’t seen anything lately either.
I’ll check some other forums...

I have been trying to get a hold of him also I lost all his contact info on my phone when it crashed he is in Newcastle Wyoming and he has a place in Arkansas I don’t know exactly where he is right now hopefully he sees this post

I looked up his LL, called and left a message.
Maybe some of the NGs on here can check it out.
I should have put this over in Vintage. Don't know how to change it. FM
Thanks hound, I sent a PM. and glad this thread is where it needs to be however that got done. Thank you. FM

Last edited:
Reactions: powdahound76
I checked that out and his last post here was 21 August. I hope the old fighter is OK but would like to know for sure.
Maybe he boffed us off? or worse? I just miss his input.

I saw him this year in October in Wyoming while we were hunting antelope at that point in time he was still alive and kicking I tried on other forums to reach him but have not had any luck hopefully he's okay like I said my phone crashed I had his email and cell number hopefully he'll reply at some point in time.

Good too hear!

I've always enjoyed your stories of adventures and experiences. Stay warm! It's 7° in Minnesota right now.

i'm on the run between newcastle and custer

flick me a pm if ya need any reloading supplies and the like.

i like to bullshit so if ya got some time stop in anyways and eat some venison. still got one hanging from last fall. it's always fun to watch guests eyes bug out seeing moldy meat and then shock at how good and tender it tastes. lol

Funny you should ask about reloading supplies.
When I first started shooting high power in the mid 70s, a couple old mentors advised me, that no matter what happens, if you have primers you'd be able to shoot, I took that to heart, adding powder and have a pretty good supply of both.

Here lies the problem. As I said we now have a winter place in Arkansas and I thought I had my reloading set up here.

Except I fell in love with the Winchester 350 Legend. Got the bullets and brass all lined out and realized I forgot small rifle primers. None could be found, Couldnt even find anyone who would trade for LRs.

So, I had to make a 1200 each way trip back to Wyoming for a brick of small rifle primers.

Something about PPP or Pzzz Poor Planning makes for Pzzz Poor Preformance.

Anyway I think I'm set now until I go back to Wyoming in Aprils.

Reactions: camocorvette
Im here, just been busy as wife decided we are gonna be snow birds.

Got a winter house on a lake in Arkansas.
Nothing like living on a lake.
F0E9E407-DD96-4757-B0C0-BFF37C958302.jpeg

Last edited: