• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where is the media coverage?

We need to bring back public executions. Maybe that would wipe the smile off the killers face. Better yet give the killer to the family to do with as they please. This crap wouldn't happen as regularly with the punishment fitting the crime.

When are we going to get tougher on kitchen knife violence as long as kitchen knives can so easily be bought at these cutlery shows this shit is only going to get worse. We must pass legislation closing the kitchen knife show loophole.

I mean, really - what family needs more than one kitchen knife?

Reactions: Bender
This is what you get when you expose children to the adult world at an early age. In the past they were exposed to everything, but in a context and with family guidance. Today kids are exposed to the violence of war (we've been at war for an entire generation now) violent video games and movies in the hands of children who aren't mentally mature enough to understand the difference. One kid killed other kids and was upset that they didn't respawn like in the games. All of it desensitizes them, and on top of it they have the internet and everyone knows on the internet people say things they'd never say in public or to someone's face. Kids are already cruel, now they can disseminate that cruelty instantly and it'll live on and on. Kids are suffering adult consequences and aren't prepared for dealing with that. I'd hate to be a kid today.

It's only gonna get worse because I only see more and more detachment. They were talking about the numbers of kids that have no relationships and live on their phones and how that's becoming more and more prevalent. They don't know nor do they care to have relationships with others and tend to have a very selfish and nonempathetic behavior. They care about themselves and how their peers view them. Parents are lost too, they have no idea how to parent today. The whole world has changed overnight and we move farther and farther from our natural existence. Hell, even my animals eat better than I do. Their food is gmo, grain and gluten free. My diet consist almost entirely of that plus other bad shit. You can't get away from it unless you're rich. I feel like we're a doomed species, hellbent on self destruction.

I could go on but it depresses me. I just wish things would slow down. Life is more of a roller coaster than it ever has been.

Never think these trends drive themselves. Those who believe that it is their purpose to become our overlords drive the factors that cause these things because they know that the sheeple will demand to be protected, at the cost of their freedom. After all why would you want to take slaves by force when the educational establishment has created a generation who will beg to be slaves to the collective.

Never think these trends drive themselves. Those who believe that it is their purpose to become our overlords drive the factors that cause these things because they know that the sheeple will demand to be protected, at the cost of their freedom. After all why would you want to take slaves by force when the educational establishment has created a generation who will beg to be slaves to the collective.
Sadly, you pretty much nailed it in 3 sentences.

I believe (because of hard evidence and fact, not theory) the powered institutions of this world have been infiltrated and are being run by a Luciferian kabal. Obviously this puts me square into the nutjob category with most of my acquaintances. I like to ask them how they explain to themselves, using their accidental world view, all of these trend lines simultaneously moving towards utter depravity, if there is no Prince nor agents.

Reactions: diverdon
media-violence-meme.jpg

Reactions: splean
I believe (because of hard evidence and fact, not theory) the powered institutions of this world have been infiltrated and are being run by a Luciferian kabal. Obviously this puts me square into the nutjob category with most of my acquaintances. I like to ask them how they explain to themselves, using their accidental world view, all of these trend lines simultaneously moving towards utter depravity, if there is no Prince nor agents.

While I do not deny the influence of the Prince of Light in our world, I think most evil can be explained by men using their god given free will to choose evil. Most of those who take that path simply find it easier or more fun than the path of righteousness.

While I do not deny the influence of the Prince of Light in our world, I think most evil can be explained by men using their god given free will to choose evil. Most of those who take that path simply find it easier or more fun than the path of righteousness.

I agree. The analogy I use is lust may be the strings, pride the horns, and greed the drums, but to get them playing the same song you need a conductor.