• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where the call out thread go?

He besmirchified my knowledge of Shakespeare. I referenced some much less known, but very famous English Lit in one of my finest moments of flaming insult. I think that was the last post pre deletion.

I feel many if us have lost some of our finest work, much like the burning of the library at Alexandria.
What was that last reference to, anyway? My first thought was the Odyssey.

Who WAS forisgumpO1???

He gawn, he gawn, ohhh lawd, foris iz gawnnnn.....

Well okay then , you want boobies then here you go you bunch of perverts . LOL ???

1c9480a67742083d044b2d20a41144f2.jpg
w24BQk3.png

• Haha
Reactions: Gar.
@Bender

U still got the airing of grievances post by deutch(poor)boy.

Yep, that one is still here...

M856 had several posts in there. Check out his profile header. The cat got him. Those deleted threads were actually fun. Shit I put some effort into some of the posts I made in there and even opened up my emergency supply of Korean TV gifs, which I don't often do and only reserve for the most epic shit like the Glock thread...

anim_lol.gif

Nope.
Chaucer, the Millers tale. The Miller who was cuckold by his new young wife Alisoun.
Ah. Thought it sounded familiar. It's been a long time since I read the Canterbury Tales. Should go trawling through my old books for my copy.

The scum didn't believe in the Constitution.

More than enough reason to throw him out.

Reactions: Aries256
Could somebody please get all sensitive and bipolar so we can have some entertainment already? Maybe we need to hunt down Buddly and bring him back, but only in the Quigley Ford thread?

Could somebody please get all sensitive and bipolar so we can have some entertainment already? Maybe we need to hunt down Buddly and bring him back, but only in the Quigley Ford thread?
Ok , im bored .I'm your huckleberry. !

First of all everybody knows Quigley Ford rifles are the most accurate rifles ever made . It has 2nd focal plane
ballistics , so you don't have to adjust anything under 600 yards.
The barrell tubes are made in China but the riflings are made in Japan which makes them super accurate and super cheap.
Top it off with a world class Tesco scope with bullet drop squirrel compensator reticle .
I'm shooting minute of paper plate at 100yds so that's all you really need.
So for you losers who dont realize how good tis set up is then why don't you stfu before I show you how many mall ninja kills I have, and how many opsec missions i flew over Nam.
I poured asphalt in the desert for 13 years , so you better think twice before you try cashing it in with me mother f'ers !
You mthrfkrs gonna feel the full effect of my intellect so I can collect respect ,plus a check.
Im straight out of west side Compton bitches.
So I been wiping bitches off the face of the Earth since birth.
So now I'll tell you what I'm worth.
I bring terror like Stephen King
A white Casanova, running you over like Christine.
Im sending all my opposition to see a mortician.
I ain't got time for you Hoe,
I just came here to wax you, so call me Mop 'n Glow. !

Just look me up in the urban dictionary under. ..... B.A.M.

First of all everybody knows Quigley Ford rifles are the most accurate rifles ever made . It has 2nd focal plane
The barrell tubes are made in China but the riflings are made in Japan which makes them super accurate and super cheap.
Top it off with a world class Tesco scope with bullet drop squirrel compensator reticle .
So for you losers who dont realize how good tis set up is then why don't you stfu before I show you how many mall ninja kills I have, and how many opsec missions i flew over Nam.
I poured asphalt in the desert for 13 years , so you better think twice before you try cashing it in with me mother f'ers !
You mthrfkrs gonna feel the full effect of my intellect so I can collect respect ,plus a check.

I think you mean "mofos" instead of "mthrfkrs".

Reactions: forrestgump01
ohhhh.......... you s#%^&&#% done went and did it now ,
It's B.A.M. ..........bad ass motherfucker .
Are you callin my Quigley Ford a mofo.
Maybe you don't know what quality equipment is from your airsoft gear
you use to play war with YO MAMA. !
You are trying to write checks that I'm gonna cash for you little turds.

Thank you for that! Now lets make some huckleberry juice.