• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to buy a Bighorn Action wrench?!

Last few times I emailed PVA they hadn't don't a run yet. Big horn said a few weeks. Got mine from southern precision, but they're OOS now too. Altus had the big horn ones two weeks ago, OOS now as well.

If you were local I'd lend you mine for a day. Has to be someone in Idaho with one for you to borrow if you just need to change barrels.

Reactions: goatsie
For what it’s worth I got a no name brand one off ebay. Same wrench as any 700 action, you’ll just need to pull the ejector out.

Both the kit and the separate body/head show in stock. Only one OOS is for McMillan TAC50.

I'd call Northland Shooter's Supply. When I couldn't find the TL3s in stock I was looking for, they had multiple options in both right and left hand. So maybe they will have the wrench too? Definitely get the Zermatt one, so nice to not pull the ejector every time you use it.

Yeah I was just about to pull the trigger on the SAC one and saw that the ejector had to be removed, one extra thing I don't wanna mess with.

Yeah I was just about to pull the trigger on the SAC one and saw that the ejector had to be removed, one extra thing I don't wanna mess with.
Bugholes also has one that works with the Bighorn ejectors, but his is also out of stock. Not sure how long it'll be till he gets more in, may be worth checking?

Have you emailed Zermat? They may actually have one around that just isn't on the website.

Talk to Aaron if you can. He's a good guy.