• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Where to buy Nightforce

sniper307

Lieutenant
Minuteman
Dec 1, 2005
louisiana
Guys im in the market for my first Nightforce NXS. I know all the rave reviews and I am ready to step up. I want the 5x22 x 50 with MLR , Milrad turrents, and zero stop. However, I want to purchase this scope from one of us, a Hide vendor. I know about MAP pricing and am just looking for the best service and value for my coin. Whom do you suggest?

Re: Where to buy Nightforce

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barrel Nut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Call Alex at Euro Optics. He is great to deal with and has lots of inventory.
Jeff </div></div>

+1 That's where I bought mine. Standup guy.

LaRue has nice mounts and NF setups. Or Midway USA has good prices on them, thats where I am going to get my 2.5x10x32.

Scott at LO does not carry NF.

I've used Euro Optics, Lilja, and CS Gunworks. All have been just fine to deal with.

Don't forget Mike at CS Gunworks, his service is excellent.

Check out Nightforce at Long Range Supply. With a scope order you get free shipping plus bonus equipment(discount on rings,etc).

I had to have one (5-22x56 with MLR , Milrad turrents, and zero stop) tommorrow as it is my only day in town before a week of shooting vacation. Alex at EuroOptics was the only one with one in stock that I could get to ship me one overnight, saturday delivery. Great customer service.

Alex (www.eurooptic.com) is very, very good at customer service. I ordered a scope rail nobody else seemed to have, got it three days later. I even sent him a thank you note because his seemed like stellar service. And his price was better than others I'd checked with also...

I know I'm digging up and old thread here, but I found it useful, so I'm giving a little back to it:

Eurooptics is the only place I could find that had mil-radian turret scopes in stock. Alex is a bit terse on the phone, but can't fault a guy for being efficient, I guess.

Bill Shehane (http://scopeusout.com/) stocks like 200 nightforce scopes, but not the mil-radian turrets at this point. Says he hasn't had demand for them.

Check out Optics Planet. I have bought several times from them with no problems. I just ordered a Uni-mount last night. Call first to check stock.

Mike at CS is great, I bought a spotter and a rifle bag off him and was very pleased.

Alex at eurooptic.com is great to deal with. he always has what i want in stock. Stand up guy and good customer service.

talked to jason at eurooptics.com 570 220 3159 today on a set of nightforce ring cap levels. their customerservice is topnotch. quality people,deal with confidence

Liberty Optics are good guys...

Having said that, I must give a plug to Mile High Shooting Accessories as they set me up VERY well on my NSX- I had a short timeline I need it by and they delivered with room to spare!

+1 for Alex at Euro optics...I buy all my scopes there now because he stood behind a problem I had once with a bad batch of scopes. He is an honest guy and great service.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: johncx0</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Check out Nightforce at Long Range Supply. With a scope order you get free shipping plus bonus equipment(discount on rings,etc). </div></div>

Yes, Don at Long Range Supply is good to go. I have bought a few NF scopes from him over the years.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bigdog2084</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Alex at eurooptic.com is great to deal with. he always has what i want in stock. Stand up guy and good customer service. </div></div>

+1000

<span style="font-weight: bold">Thanks for all the referrals! </span>

CST-NF.001.jpg

Mike @ CST

+2 for Alex @ EuroOptic! In the last two weeks, I have purchased 2 NF NXS's from him. Amazing service, and a great price. And, I think that EO is on an official member of the Hide.