• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to get ammo now post

Ammoseek doesn't pick up 10% of what's out there.

Also, post a MF'n link to the ammo.
Google searching for your BS hole in the wall store is a Pita.

"Jerry's Boots & Bang stuffs has bricks of Federal something or other! Go get it boys!"
Now you've exposed Jerry's Boots & Bang Stuff, that was my go to rimfire spot before you told everyone.
Good thing you didn't leave a link for them to actually find it, 😀

Now you've exposed Jerry's Boots & Bang Stuff, that was my go to rimfire spot before you told everyone.
Good thing you didn't leave a link for them to actually find it, 😀
Wait a second that’s not a real site??!!? 🤣

Graffs has SK standard +.

Curious when they say limit of 100 is that boxes or rounds?

I put a brick of long range in my cart and before I could hit the checkout button and it was gone in my cart was empty.

Exactly. Ban rimdenter. This thread is about posting links to instock ammo from vendors not private sellers.
Ban @Rimdenter?...
Absolutely no reason to do that, in my opinion.
He has helped so many of us find in stock ammo deals with good folks in the shooting community.
God knows how much time he has taken out of his day to help us all out.
If he were selling private ammo, well that's up to @lowlight not us.

I wouldn’t pay that price for bricks. I appreciate the post though because if I didn’t have any then I surely would.

Ban @Rimdenter?...
Absolutely no reason to do that, in my opinion.
He has helped so many of us find in stock ammo deals with good folks in the shooting community.
God knows how much time he has taken out of his day to help us all out.
If he were selling private ammo, well that's up to @lowlight not us.

Then post the website or the deal. That's what this thread is. Not pm me for details on ammo. If he can't post the link or number he's doing something wrong. Looks like private sales.

Then post the website or the deal. That's what this thread is. Not pm me for details on ammo. If he can't post the link or number he's doing something wrong. Looks like private sales.
All I know is he never tried to sell me any of his personal ammo.
He pm'd me about Champions Choice, which I really appreciated.
So yes, I think the man deserved some credit for his telling us where to find ammo we needed.

IMHO the general consensus in terms of adding value to the thread...

1) people hoarding and flipping private stash @markups = bad
2) people selling word-of-mout (WOMO) @ retail/ old skool prices = OK

House rules always apply
Rules are rules...

just my $0.02

Seems like the issue lies with the "PM'ing". It just looks funky to some (many), and creates more work for all involved. Doesn't seem like there was any ill intent, and the guy has helped several people find ammo. But... it also seems easy enough to avoid.

Like this and back on task: Creedmoorsports has RWS R50 and R100 in stock. A little rich for my blood, but it IS available, so here you go:

Reactions: Cbostick
Same here. No private deals all dealers that had ammo in stock.

And I think the "PM Me" part was an attempt to posting dealers contact info to keep those small dealers from getting swamped with calls.

Several of the little guys I've talked to have been overwhelmed with calls, even after they've completely sold out of product, because someone posted their phone number in a thread like this.

If you're a mom & pop style business without a website, too much exposure might be more trouble than it's worth.

A markup is one thing.
Scab pricing is a separate issue.

A local mom & pop gs had ammo yesterday. I looked around and an employee asked what I needed.

I told him nothing at these prices and left.

On the way out recognized one of the other employees that repetitively tried to cut in line in front of me at the big box store.

Fuck them and others like them.

Reactions: nikonNUT
Boo hoo my local store charges to much. Boo hoo the guy that helped me find ammo at good prices didn't do it exactly the way I wanted. You cry and bitch and cry and bitch but I haven't seen you post any ammo lately?

Reactions: LoanHarvey
Well you are wrong.

I told everyone the big box stores are getting it in some and taking steps to get rid of scabs.

If the lgs I went to had any semblance of a reasonable price I would have posted it.

I'm not out of ammo or components but my supplies are on rationing which is a pita.

You are the one sitting on your ass crying expecting others to give you a hand out.

Get in your car get in line and see what you can find.

I have got up early, stood in line for over an hour to find nothing but junk for sale most days and sometimes score a good deal.

If you quit your crying long enough you will read that anything worth a shit is gone before you can type a post anyway.

This just arrived.
If you check thier site ten times a day you might get lucky.

Bob's bullets 55g fmj

20210403_181825.jpg

The notification lists are a joke these days.

Well you are wrong.

I told everyone the big box stores are getting it in some and taking steps to get rid of scabs.

If the lgs I went to had any semblance of a reasonable price I would have posted it.

I'm not out of ammo or components but my supplies are on rationing which is a pita.

You are the one sitting on your ass crying expecting others to give you a hand out.

Get in your car get in line and see what you can find.

I have got up early, stood in line for over an hour to find nothing but junk for sale most days and sometimes score a good deal.

If you quit your crying long enough you will read that anything worth a shit is gone before you can type a post anyway.

Yet somehow the guy that you guys can't stop whining about managed to help us find cases of SK ammo at normal prices.

But hey thanks for letting me know the local stores are out.

Heres the deal men I help because I can, the bulk of people I know arent really private sellers they stock the needed ammo for the Elite shooters across the country. That require a certain Lot the top shooters in the American Rimfire Association. I dont sell ammo or anything in the shooting sports industry, but if you need something in the fishing industry that's different. I started that business in 2009 cause I got tired of back order items. I've already layed out plans for a 22PRS range in East Texas and right now most distributors dont want new clients, so I'll have to acquire a FFL08 then I'll be set , I'll just import since I already have everything else in place. This will be for the range once its complete. Why do I not post some suppliers because they told me not too. If your to Lazy to ask then you really didnt want it anyway. You just wanted something for nothing! If you think it's going to get better real soon its not some of the top manufactures have told me 2 years minimum before stability. I suffer shortages every day I work around it ,if someone cant supply it in a timely manner ill buy the equipment to make it. You wont have to worry about any secret post on this thread any longer this will be my last post on this thread, but if you ask I'd help some of you.

KEEP'IM IN THE 10
RD

Heres the deal men I help because I can, the bulk of people I know arent really private sellers they stock the needed ammo for the Elite shooters across the country. That require a certain Lot the top shooters in the American Rimfire Association. I dont sell ammo or anything in the shooting sports industry, but if you need something in the fishing industry that's different. I started that business in 2009 cause I got tired of back order items. I've already layed out plans for a 22PRS range in East Texas and right now most distributors dont want new clients, so I'll have to acquire a FFL08 then I'll be set , I'll just import since I already have everything else in place. This will be for the range once its complete. Why do I not post some suppliers because they told me not too. If your to Lazy to ask then you really didnt want it anyway. You just wanted something for nothing! If you think it's going to get better real soon its not some of the top manufactures have told me 2 years minimum before stability. I suffer shortages every day I work around it ,if someone cant supply it in a timely manner ill buy the equipment to make it. You wont have to worry about any secret post on this thread any longer this will be my last post on this thread, but if you ask I'd help some of you.

KEEP'IM IN THE 10
RD

Pretty shitty when a guy is doing people a huge favor and helping members here find ammo so we can keep shooting. If people were smart enough to understand that some of these places don't want everyone blowing up their phones if you were to post their information online.

I found a little mom and pop shop that has a shit load of powder and some primers through my brother's coworker. They didn't seem happy that I wanted to place an order because I live 3 hours away. They don't ship and couldn't believe I was willing to drive that far for components. I think they sell to a small group of people and that is why they are among the few with a good inventory.

Unreal. Even after low light said to carry on and several explained there was no private sales going on. Only takes a few... Thank you, Rimdenter.
Absolutely the point I tried to make a few posts back...
@lowlight supports the rimfire sport.
The infighting has got to stop among the shooting community.
This guy was here to help and got crucified.
Wow!...

Gentlemen, I am trying to catch up on this thread. Been busy with some other life circumstances lately.

When I started this thread, I was spending a lot of time on the Internet looking for certain ammo, mainly Center X at the moment, as I shoot a lot in my back yard.

My intent was to help others out if/when I found some and hopefully have others give me a hand in finding some ammo. I thought there would be so many others, in the same boat, that it would be helpful to many on here, helping to find ammo particularly if someone was looking for something specific.

Back several years ago when we were in the same situation, on another forum I was on, they had thread like this going. Again the point was just to help folks find ammo when it seemed next to impossible to find any.

I use a couple of the bots that find ammo for you but I've had better luck from this thread and catching it fairly fast when someone post, especially when it come to match type ammo that I shoot.

I certainly didn't mean for this thread to become something controversial and I certainly didn't mean for it to be a post to support any individual or business. I meant to benefit us, members of the community.

Thanks to those who have help me and many others find the ammo we have been looking for. Sorry if its caused any issues for any vendors/business owners.

@calib Here's the OSP in stock

Last edited:
Reactions: calib