• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to get ammo now post

UPS is hard (well, harder these days) on packages. One more stop and I think I would have received a box with some bubble wrap in it and nothing else :LOL: But all arrived safe and sound. Thank you again, @Rimdenter!
084AC00D-923B-46F2-B1C6-A62AEF702852.jpeg

Last edited:
I had a few boxes of SK Long range. It shot very well in the Bergara and only had 40 left to try in the Vudoo. I would LOVE to buy a case of it!!!

Reactions: nikonNUT
It seems like some 22lr is starting to trickle in.... right as the administration announced exec orders for 2A limitations. I hope the supplies continue to steadily increase.😠

I have not heard of these guys before, however, it says, in stock?...
I'll leave a link to the Federal Gold Medal Target below.

I was selfish and ordered 5 boxes before I shared it haha. Still trying to find what my bergara likes for I really splurge.
🤣🤣🤣 Ditto. Grabbed 2 bricks of Stadard Plus cause my CZ loves it!

Last edited:
CCI SV ordered from there site. Thanks for the notice.

Who has the latest hot spot for .22LR ? I would love to get some on order.
No magic or consistent "hot spot." It comes and goes from different places. My advice would be to subscribe to this thread, immediately go to the store online and see if they have what you want at a price you're okay with. Places with good quality match ammo at reasonable prices are likely to be out again if you snooze even 20 mins on it.

Just got back from investing 500 rounds at the range.
Wanted to stop by here and thank you guys for giving me opportunity to try out some SK Standard. It was satisfying.

Doubly so as my father in law insisted on using Armscor.

Reactions: edwardmatt83
Dang... Went back to Ammofast for some more Standard Plus and gone. Not sure if I'm impressed it lasted so long or went so fast :LOL:

Reactions: Rimdenter