• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to get ammo now post

Reactions: Ruger1300
Midway has sk red and yellow if you want to pay that much, limit three boxes of 50 looks like.

So is midaway the only place to pick up SK now? Just got a T1x and wanting to put some SK through it as most people seem to have good results with SK variants.

SK long match and standard plus

Reactions: bassmaster07

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    157.9 KB · Views: 42
Back out and view all the .22lr options hover over it and QUICK VIEW then you can add to cart
I’m on a phone, hovering doesn’t seem to be an option.

Quiet-22 also shows available, 1 brick max same as SV, for what it’s worth.

Guys, Classic Firearms has some Aguila .22HP Subs right now @ .20 each.

Killoughs has Eley Match Biathlon in stock

TrueShot Gun Club is a bunch of lies. I live, according to Google Maps, 0.9 miles from their store. For local pickup, they CHARGE $9.99. About 2 years ago, I walked into their store looking for some S&B 6.5 Creedmoor they listed on their site for $12 ( a great price at the time). They have a shelf with all types of ammo available for sale, like any gun shop would. The ammo I wanted was suddenly $16 per box. They have some insane policy where they actually charge you more if you just walk in and buy ammo....it makes zero sense.

They tried to explain this to me with crazy logic about how much more time it takes for an employee to ring me up on a register, compared to the time it takes to ship it. I spent 15 years working in a gun shop...that is complete BS.

If I go to McDonald's, they don't charge you an extra $4 per Big Mac if you walk inside and order it instead of using the drive-thru.

EDIT/UPDATE: I was driving that direction, so I stopped in. $10.99 if you walk in and buy it. I guess the extra $1 is used to pay the two employees sitting at the front desk doing nothing.

Last edited:
TrueShot Gun Club is a bunch of lies. I live, according to Google Maps, 0.9 miles from their store. For local pickup, they CHARGE $9.99. About 2 years ago, I walked into their store looking for some S&B 6.5 Creedmoor they listed on their site for $12 ( a great price at the time). They have a shelf with all types of ammo available for sale, like any gun shop would. The ammo I wanted was suddenly $16 per box. They have some insane policy where they actually charge you more if you just walk in and buy ammo....it makes zero sense.

They tried to explain this to me with crazy logic about how much more time it takes for an employee to ring me up on a register, compared to the time it takes to ship it. I spent 15 years working in a gun shop...that is complete BS.

If I go to McDonald's, they don't charge you an extra $4 per Big Mac if you walk inside and order it instead of using the drive-thru.

EDIT/UPDATE: I was driving that direction, so I stopped in. $10.99 if you walk in and buy it. I guess the extra $1 is used to pay the two employees sitting at the front desk doing nothing.
Noted and off my list of places to possibly do business with. Thank you for the info!

Not much of a deal (IMO) and not what I'm looking for, but stumbled across it and thought I'd share it if anyone is looking for it. I've purchased other ammo from this vendor with a good response.
800 Round Box - 22 LR 40 Grain LRN High Velocity Federal Range Pack Ammo - 729B800 - Limit 2

800 Round Box - 22 LR 40 Grain LRN High Velocity Federal Range Pack Ammo - 729B800 - Limit 2

SKU: 729B800 - Brick13$149.95 Each
(price per round $0.19)

• Haha
Reactions: edwardmatt83
Number has been sent call after 8pm eastern time good luck!
Once again, Thanks Rimdenter. I gave up on it after not getting an order confirmation email like I was told I would get. It took a couple weeks and it was thrown around some, but I would buy another 10 or 20 bricks of “thrown around” Standard Plus for $59.

F1BE9ED5-C7D0-4C9C-8150-0636B0938025.jpeg

Once again, Thanks Rimdenter. I gave up on it after not getting an order confirmation email like I was told I would get. It took a couple weeks and it was thrown around some, but I would buy another 10 or 20 bricks of “thrown around” Standard Plus for $59.

View attachment 7602373
They're communication is iffy at best (confirmation e-mail? What's that? :LOL: ) but they always deliver and as they aren't ripping folks heads off it's a non issue for me. I just watch the C/C to see if card has been run. Same deal last time I ordered powder from them. Long time to process, minimal communication, but FANTASTIC prices (8lbs of LRT with HAZMAT and shipping for what the others are charging before those add ons). One of the good ones in my book!

Last edited:
Reactions: Appalachian
They're communication is iffy at best (confirmation e-mail? What's that? :LOL: ) but they always deliver and as they aren't ripping folks heads off it's a non issue for me. I just watch the C/C to see if card has been run. Same deal last time I ordered powder from them. Long time to process, minimal communication, but FANTASTIC prices (8lbs of LRT with HAZMAT and shipping for what the others are charging before those add ons). One of the good ones in my book!
I’m pretty sure I was the first to call that morning, before 8 because I had a work call at 8. I could have bought more. I even said “ I should buy 10 or 20, but I don’t want to be greedy”. To which there was silence and no reply. He told me I would having a tracking number soon. 😆 I checked the CC for the first ten days or so and never saw a charge and gave up on it. I still give em two thumbs up.

Reactions: nikonNUT
I am waiting for my ammo from Champions Choice.
They had a mix up and sent out the wrong ammo, which I bought to help some friends out as well...
CC still has to send me my 2 remaining bricks of SK Long Range that I paid for a few weeks ago.
I hope it will be back in stock soon.
Still, CC was nice and assured me they would correct it.

Not much of a deal (IMO) and not what I'm looking for, but stumbled across it and thought I'd share it if anyone is looking for it. I've purchased other ammo from this vendor with a good response.

SKU: 729B800 - Brick13$149.95 Each
(price per round $0.19)

Holy crap! Our local Scheels had this stuff 2wks ago for $64.99 limit 1box per day!

I am waiting for my ammo from Champions Choice.
They had a mix up and sent out the wrong ammo, which I bought to help some friends out as well...
CC still has to send me my 2 remaining bricks of SK Long Range that I paid for a few weeks ago.
I hope it will be back in stock soon.
Still, CC was nice and assured me they would correct it.
I remember that. You’re the guy that got screwed.

I’m pretty sure I was the first to call that morning, before 8 because I had a work call at 8. I could have bought more. I even said “ I should buy 10 or 20, but I don’t want to be greedy”. To which there was silence and no reply. He told me I would having a tracking number soon. 😆 I checked the CC for the first ten days or so and never saw a charge and gave up on it. I still give em two thumbs up.
I think I called at 6:30AM (CST) and they said they didn't have any??? Called at 10:00 asked the gentleman if I could get 4 bricks. His responce was "You can have 2..." Sold. Thank you again, @Rimdenter!

Last edited:
Reactions: RS14
Champions choice has a bunch of R50. $20/box but it's there if you want top tier ammo.

Also eley match (black box)

So is midaway the only place to pick up SK now? Just got a T1x and wanting to put some SK through it as most people seem to have good results with SK variants.
If I remember correctly, my tikka shot the sk well. The problem was a really consistent 5th or 6th round feed failure. I could only figure out the lube they use was too much for the tikka mag to handle. Never had any feed problems with anything else. I use CCI SV in mine. These days though, you gotta shoot what you can find.

If I remember correctly, my tikka shot the sk well. The problem was a really consistent 5th or 6th round feed failure. I could only figure out the lube they use was too much for the tikka mag to handle. Never had any feed problems with anything else. I use CCI SV in mine. These days though, you gotta shoot what you can find.
The SK generally uses parrafin wax which is lighter coated and not as sticky as the beeswax tallow used by others.
I actually prefer the SK lube over the Tac22 yellowish/very sticky beeswax tallow...
Still, 22s can be finicky, but my T1x runs all SK without issue.