• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to get ammo now post

Still in stock. Either they got a ton in stock this past shipment or the increase in price has turned people off. I went elsewhere to buy my last 3 bricks. When normally I was buying from Midsouth. The increase in price turned me away.

Still in stock. Either they got a ton in stock this past shipment or the increase in price has turned people off. I went elsewhere to buy my last 3 bricks. When normally I was buying from Midsouth. The increase in price turned me away.
They had good prices...had. They are still better than other online places, but I would say people have turned away due to their increased prices.

They had good prices...had. They are still better than other online places, but I would say people have turned away due to their increased prices.
Yea it’s on par with others but still some ammo type prices are trending in the wrong direction. I definitely think ammo purchases have slowed. Everyone has ammo available but the prices are still over inflated.

We (the consumer) set the price. When we stop paying stupid prices, stupid prices will go away.
Yep. Factoring in the time cost of looking for good deals, I'd probably be better off paying the going rate. But I'll be damned if I'll pay some of the current prices. If I have to shoot less, sobeit. I've got other hobbies.

Reactions: Cowpokey
Center X in stock at Target Sport. $.36/round

Couldn't tell if it's been posted. Don't like the price Don't buy it or go debate prices in one of the other threads.

• Wow
Reactions: BisSilent
Yea just saw that.....$179.99 and free shipping for case of 500

A "case" of 500...lol.

ETA: The humor is directed at Target Sports for describing a brick as a case (when a case is 10 bricks, as I'm sure you're aware), and not at you.

• Wow
Reactions: vinniedelpino
I got an email from Creedmoor Sports today and for those who like Lapua X-Act, Midas Plus, and Center-X, they have a supply with discounts on bricks and cases.

I got an email from Creedmoor Sports today and for those who like Lapua X-Act, Midas Plus, and Center-X, they have a supply with discounts on bricks and cases.
Hopefully that means other sites will be getting it in stock also. Creedmoor is a little high on their prices...not horrible, but a more than it should be.

Reactions: Appalachian
Jesus…is that price in US dollars?
"Sold in lots of 500 rounds (Brick) or by 5000 rounds (Case)"

Thats $can 21/ box not so insane for elite competition stuff.

If im misreading it, and is $can 20,000/case of 5k

Then yeah then fuck them

shoot centre fire

"Sold in lots of 500 rounds (Brick) or by 5000 rounds (Case)"

Thats $can 21/ box not so insane for elite competition stuff.

If im misreading it, and is $can 20,000/case of 5k

Then yeah then fuck them

shoot centre fire
This is the rimfire section...there is nothing you can post that will remedy my .22lr addiction, there is no known cure for my affliction.

Damn it, just bought a case of SK Standard Plus from Whidden and they had it $50 cheaper at Creedmoor so now I have 2 cases on the way🙄
Is two cases on the way, a bad thing? Other than the price. I got a case of SKPM delivered for $682 a couple months ago. More than I wanted to pay, but it performs quite well out of my Vudoo, and I wanted to have more on hand.

Bruno shooters supply showed 11 cases of center x in stock about 20 minutes ago.

Is two cases on the way, a bad thing? Other than the price. I got a case of SKPM delivered for $682 a couple months ago. More than I wanted to pay, but it performs quite well out of my Vudoo, and I wanted to have more on hand.
Where the hell did you find it at that price!!!!

I will have 4 cases now of different SK ammo...that should get me through this season 😉

• Haha
Reactions: UncleDunk
Where the hell did you find it at that price!!!!

I will have 4 cases now of different SK ammo...that should get me through this season 😉
Champs. I have several sites I check regularly, they usually have the best prices...but have been out of stock of everything I'm interested in since that purchase.

Champs. I have several sites I check regularly, they usually have the best prices...but have been out of stock of everything I'm interested in since that purchase.
Will add them to my list👍🏼

I ordered 3 bricks of SK+ from Creedmore. And it came out to $8.16 box. Shipping and tax is absurd but still sheaper than everyone else at $8.50 a box before shipping and tax.

• Wow
I ordered 3 bricks of SK+ from Creedmore. And it came out to $8.16 box. Shipping and tax is absurd but still sheaper than everyone else at $8.50 a box before shipping and tax.
Snoopdog and Willie Nelson high, SK Standard + used to be $40/brick, and I felt that was overpriced. I can understand people need pews, but y'all need to stop buying at those prices. I'm sure other fools will still pay it, but we shouldn't feed $$$ into the gouging.

Reactions: 22fun
I have a source that lists SK Standard + for $570/case and Rifle Match for $770/case. I'm not going to share it in this thread, since they don't have any in stock...but the prices haven't changed in months. If they get it back in stock (and the prices stay the same), I'll let y'all know how to contact them.

Reactions: CBeck
Snoopdog and Willie Nelson high, SK Standard + used to be $40/brick, and I felt that was overpriced. I can understand people need pews, but y'all need to stop buying at those prices. I'm sure other fools will still pay it, but we shouldn't feed $$$ into the gouging.
It’s all I’m currently shooting so I’m keeping stocked. I haven’t bought 9mm, 223/556 or 7.62 in over 3 years. Always had plenty and still do. I only got into PRS this past year. So it’s all I shoot and buy. Yes it’s over priced but it’s the cheapest ammo available to shoot. I understand what you’re saying but it’s gonna be a couple years until prices come down. I hope anyway.

I have a source that lists SK Standard + for $570/case and Rifle Match for $770/case. I'm not going to share it in this thread, since they don't have any in stock...but the prices haven't changed in months. If they get it back in stock (and the prices stay the same), I'll let y'all know how to contact them.
I see a ton of places that once had many of these ammo types in stock at rock bottom prices. The price hasn’t been updated because they haven’t had any stock in over 2 years. It appears only a handful of companies get it in stock.

I see a ton of places that once had many of these ammo types in stock at rock bottom prices. The price hasn’t been updated because they haven’t had any stock in over 2 years. It appears only a handful of companies get it in stock.
I understand that, but I have ammo on order (back order) from that source, and the price was set from the day I placed the order.

Nice job. Hope it plays out. Will be a big score
Not a big order, just a couple bricks to test out. From the guy that passed this source on to me a while back, I won't even get an email that it shipped, it will just show up with an invoice to send a check back to them. Sounds weird in this day and time, but the guy that told me about them said they are old school like that.

Not a big order, just a couple bricks to test out. From the guy that passed this source on to me a while back, I won't even get an email that it shipped, it will just show up with an invoice to send a check back to them. Sounds weird in this day and time, but the guy that told me about them said they are old school like that.
Yea that’s old school. I guess we all take chances sending money to anyone on post ex and hope your product shows up. But to receive product and hope to receive payment is different. Lol.

Yea that’s old school. I guess we all take chances sending money to anyone on post ex and hope your product shows up. But to receive product and hope to receive payment is different. Lol.
When it shows up, there will be a check in the mail the next day. I'm not the trusting kind of person either, but I don't skip out on a payment either. If it shows up with an inflated price it will be "return to sender". Hopefully all goes well.

Reactions: Bgriff008
Are people having good luck with the SK HV? I've only read a few random reports that have been very mixed results.

It’s okay. It’s good past 150 yards, 90% as good as SK Long Range or BiathlonSport IME

Are people having good luck with the SK HV? I've only read a few random reports that have been very mixed results.
Shoots very nicely for me. Nice to have the extra juice when shooting longer range.