• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to get ammo now post

Eley Lot #

Attachments

• C67A5E73-82F8-40CD-9479-9BA449B4679A.jpeg
    C67A5E73-82F8-40CD-9479-9BA449B4679A.jpeg
    610.1 KB · Views: 99
Just going to report that. Natchez

Lapua Biathlon Xtreme Rimfire Ammunition .22LR 40gr LRN 1106 fps 50/ct​

Price: $18.49 ($0.37 / count)
Availability: IN STOCK

Reactions: Simonsza1
Ladies and Gents,

Just a friendly reminder that the rules of the forum are being tightened up a bit. I would hate to see this thread get shut down or any well meaning people get banned.

Please take a moment to read the following PSA:

I know of a load arriving next week I'll post up as soon as they contact me I have requested SK long range for you men that shoot it, I'm just wanting some to try in my Long Tom 25" er I'm mounting up next week!

Reactions: CBeck and dscl
I know of a load arriving next week I'll post up as soon as they contact me I have requested SK long range for you men that shoot it, I'm just wanting some to try in my Long Tom 25" er I'm mounting up next week!
Definitely let me know, guys.
My first brick or two was used testing the SK Long Range for an upcoming review.

I found a local shop here in central Texas that has ammo, i even bought a brick of large rifle primers there. About 120 bucks a brick for armscor .22

Reactions: dscl
Screenshot_20210321-080451_Samsung Internet.jpg

Right now also no SK LR made it this shipment some SK PLUS and Center X with other Lapua did so if you want SK PLUS better speak up and I'll PM. info to keep trollers from getting it.

Last edited:
I hope I contacted everyone but I just found more but you better hurry they have SK. LONG RANGE , PLUS, PISTOL MATCH ,RIFLE MATCH ,PISTOL MATCH SPECIAL ,SEMI AUTO AND SK HIGH V the 1 800 number I hope you have a account it makes it quicker good luck !
Screenshot_20210323-095034_Samsung Internet.jpg

Don’t bother with bobcat armament. Ordered some overpriced Lapua ammo over a week ago. Called this morning and customer service didn’t inspire any confidence.