• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

where to get dummy rounds?

tarheel7734

Quiet Professional
Minuteman
  • May 25, 2014
    Asheville NC
    I have a bunch I use for training and identification. I am wanting to get a 338 norma, 300 prc, and .375 cheytac inert rounds if anyone knows where to get them or if anyone can make them for me.

Consider drilling the case. I used these in classes. Never underestimate the possibility of introducing a live round.
    DSC_4674.JPG

I dont currently have the ability to load or reload ammo otherwise I would.

I have plenty of 300PRC brass that has primer pockets too large. I can make you a dummy round if you PM me an address to send to. Just let me know what OAL you want? If for mag feeding...tell me the internal dimension of the magazine and I'll back off some.

I have plenty of 300PRC brass that has primer pockets too large. I can make you a dummy round if you PM me an address to send to. Just let me know what OAL you want? If for mag feeding...tell me the internal dimension of the magazine and I'll back off some.
    Pm sent.