• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Where to purchase bullets?

billy.the.kid43

Private
Minuteman
Dec 20, 2010
Flagstaff, AZ
I was looking at Midway USA and Midsouth Shooting Supply today and noticed I can save a fair amount when purchasing bullets from Midsouth.

I want to purchase Berger 6mm 95 gr. VLD, Sierra .224 cal 69 gr match and Hornady .224 cal 68 gr match.

Is there someplace else that I should look for my bullet purchases online that gives a decent discount on these bullets or free shipping or both?

cool.gif

Re: Where to purchase bullets?

Powdervalleyinc has some of the best prices you'll find anywhere.

If you are looking for a good 223 match bullet powdervalley has bulk packs of the nosler custom comp 69 and 77's for 140? per 1k.

I generally go to midsouth, but you may want to check out wideners. They have 69 gr milspec bullets that should be similar to the hornady's for pretty cheap

I'll 2nd powder valley, they have always been great to deal with. If you watch closely and buy in bulk sometimes midway will have a coupon code or sale that really brings their price down on bullets to even lower than powder valley. Of course I haven't seen that happen as often lately. First time I've heard of okweber they seem really reasonable on prices as well.

grafs,shippings only $5 unless you get hazmat items