• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which action in 2024?

I have to decide on a mount for my optic now.. for traditional stock setups are you guys going woth rings or with uni mounts? For my lpvo on ar of course I have Badger mounts, but it's been a while since I built a rifle and back then it was pretty much rings or larue mounts.

I have to decide on a mount for my optic now.. for traditional stock setups are you guys going woth rings or with uni mounts? For my lpvo on ar of course I have Badger mounts, but it's been a while since I built a rifle and back then it was pretty much rings or larue mounts.

You can use either. Good rings will hold fine but some like to use one piece mounts.

One piece adds weigh, but in my mind is easier to set up ( neither is brain surgery). I used to use rings, but recently have been in the one piece state of mind.