• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which Action?

Charger442

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 2, 2010
    South Texas
    Let's say you are a guy who has a nicely spec'd gray JAE 700 SA stock sitting around looking for a soulmate.

Let's also say you currently own a Bighorn tl2, Ai AX, Surgeon (pre-move), SAC Alpha 11 (Defiance Deviant), FN SPR CRF, and several factory production actions.

What action would you choose to pair with this Ferrari-esque chassis system?

I dont own one yet but the Lonepeak fuzion seems like it would be a good engine for that Ferrari.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Hugh_Jassol
    Strangely enough I do have a grey JAE 700 SA needing an action as well. I have decided that a TL3 or Impact are likely pairings. You might want to go Impact as they are, to my knowledge, just about as high end as the stock is.

Love my J Allen. Just wish I could take a half inch or so off of the LOP but the butt pad hole spacing Doesn’t match up w any 3rd party butt pad manf stuff...limbsaver, kickeez, etc.

I suppose I can just get a thin pad, drill new holes in it, and grind it down to match the chassis butt outline.

Oops, bit of a hijack. Sorry

B2B3CE4D-271F-45C7-B16E-BEFF3A1647B0.jpeg

Reactions: The D
    Any short actiom from Terminus! I have a Zeus and Kratos, both are just stellar, silky smooth. Recommend Trigger Tech triggers, as Terminus fire control are optimized with TT triggers.

Any short actiom from Terminus! I have a Zeus and Kratos, both are just stellar, silky smooth. Recommend Trigger Tech triggers, as Terminus fire control are optimized with TT triggers.

I'm a Triggertech believer. I have several. Have one sitting and waiting for this action

Reactions: Kanati