• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Which AICS Chassis

Lakie

Private
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2013
Campbellsville KY
I am thinking about putting a chassis system under my Rem 700 SA. What has been your experience with AE 2.0 vs. AX? I would also consider other systems as well. Thanks for help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My suggestion for you to consider, though it maybe hard, is to get behind whatever stock(s) you are looking at before purchasing.

For example, different situation but similar. I purchased a Savage 110 BA 338 two years ago and I no longer shoot it because I just cannot get comfortable behind the stock. I can honestly say I find it uncomfortable to hold/shoot.

I have since had a Custom 338 built on a AICS AX Chassis and shoot dimes all day. I love this stock.

Also, guy at local range purchased a McM stock and he cannot get comfortable with it. He has since purchased a AX 2014.

Just a few quick thoughts.

Last edited:
I just received my 308 built on a AX chassis and love the stock. It shoots great and I find it very comfortable. Accurate Ordnance has a custom made part that allows the AX chassis to reliably run the standard AI mags. I had them do that modification so all if my mags would be the same.

Like Tristian19 said, if you can get behind the chassis that you are thinking about do it. Personally, I don't like a more AR style pistol grip on a traditional rifle. I much prefer my AICS 1.5.