• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which KYN SHOT Buffer for AR10 and AR15?

Joeg26er

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jul 26, 2018
I think I want to play with these KYN SHOT buffer systems, unless there is another system I should consider...

Seeing some decent BF deals so before I pull the trigger wanted to know what you all thought as to which I should get?

Going to use with Suppressed AR10 (SP10 fixed stock), AR15 (probably Larue 16" mid length)

A new buffer design has been developed by KAK, called the K-SPEC. No experience with it yet, but it is something that I'm following. Just adding to your options of other systems.

I just ordered the buffer install tool for the detent spring. Always pokes into my nail bed and is a PITA.
IMG_1087.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1911hombre
They’re designated for particular buffer tubes and for 308 and 223. I run them in all my ars with a tubbs flat wire spring which I highly recommend also.

I think I want to play with these KYN SHOT buffer systems, unless there is another system I should consider...

Seeing some decent BF deals so before I pull the trigger wanted to know what you all thought as to which I should get?

Going to use with Suppressed AR10 (SP10 fixed stock), AR15 (probably Larue 16" mid length)
I saw Botach had some pretty good prices on them in the past. I use the RB5005 and have picked them up for like $85.00
I get a half dozen at that price and stock the safe up.