• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which Tikka trigger spring?

Steve_O

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Aug 29, 2020
I hear good things about putting a aftermarket trigger spring in my T3X to get the trigger weight down. Which spring do you guys recommend? Thanks again

I hear good things about putting a aftermarket trigger spring in my T3X to get the trigger weight down. Which spring do you guys recommend? Thanks again
I was going to use Yodaves but didn’t want to spend $9-$10 on shipping for a $10 spring.

I ordered mine from Elay precision on eBay for $9.95 shipped and it’s amazing the difference makes.

Reactions: trob and JGR1953
I went with the anarchy outdoors spring for my t1x, its around $8 and i have been very happy with the results.

I’ve ordered 6 of the Elay precision tikka springs. They’re great, and at $8/piece shipped, well worth it.

Reactions: Praeger
Well I ordered the Yodave. Hopefully it does me right.

I had Elay Precision springs in my T3X Varmint and T3X TAC A1 (yes, the spring works fine in the latter's 2-stage trigger). Good guy to deal with.

The YoDave folks are great but it's the international shipping (they're Canadian) that jacks the shipping so high. Note that shipping is the same for multiple springs as for one.

Elay. Cheaper, faster. At the end of the day it's a spring. And if it needs to be replaced in a pinch they are faster.