• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

White Privilege

Maser

Trump 2024
Minuteman
  • May 17, 2006
    /pol/
    www.youtube.com
    What better way for an all white band to prove they're not racist against blacks than to steal the name from a black singer?

imagine being so woke....you feel the need to oppress a black woman to prove how much you arent racist.....

also, can we stop calling lady antebellum "country"...they are not country.

EZpMt4TXkAAwyEC.jpeg

Last edited:
    Lady antebellum trademarked that name in 2010, lady A only threw a fit now, and is throwing the race card around, I wonder why?

It's you who doesn't understand the story. Anita White is the racist. She has been using her White last name to oppress people of color for YEARS! Unless she apologizes for her last name, changes it, and begs all of us people of color for forgiveness (which we will withhold!), she is the one who should be canceled!

Reactions: Blutroop
    So what I am white and privileged , I live inside the united states we are all privileged in this country . We are all able though hard work and dedication to achieve almost anything almost . If I choose to not try or not work you still achieved your goal not the choices I would have made , but that's your decision and anyone can do the same or better its all on them to figure out what you need to make it happen no one is stopping anyone ever no invisible force keeping anyone held down unless you choose to believe there is then you choose it you got it . No one is guaranteed success in anything ever , except you will pay taxes if you make money the government is going to take some of what you make and one day you will die alone well unless you take a bunch of people out with you but your still dying alone .

Last edited:
    It's you who doesn't understand the story. Anita White is the racist. She has been using her White last name to oppress people of color for YEARS! Unless she apologizes for her last name, changes it, and begs all of us people of color for forgiveness (which we will withhold!), she is the one who should be canceled!
    How ‘bout we cancel all of them ? Hmmm ? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Problem solved.

Jeebuz, I’m sick of everyone’s incessant whining....:rolleyes:

Last edited:
    Lady antebellum trademarked that name in 2010, lady A only threw a fit now, and is throwing the race card around, I wonder why?

You're a millennial are you? Have to have everything spoon fed and given to you because you like the ability to research yourself. I'm guessing you probably believe the covid-19 scare is based on fact because of the media articles... That have been spoon-fed and given to you.

Don't worry, it's not your fault, it's just your problem. Choose to educate yourself or choose to be a coward and have somebody else give you information.

Reactions: Blutroop
    As far as this trademark / copyright issue... the complainant should have filed for those trademarks / copyrights. It's not like we're dealing with something like Google, Nike, Microsoft. Do to those companies being as large they are and as common as they are, they don't have to have an actual trademark/copyright for everything.

You're a millennial are you? Have to have everything spoon fed and given to you because you like the ability to research yourself. I'm guessing you probably believe the covid-19 scare is based on fact because of the media articles... That have been spoon-fed and given to you.

Don't worry, it's not your fault, it's just your problem. Choose to educate yourself or choose to be a coward and have somebody else give you information.

Take the cock out of your mouth long enough to read you fucking moron, Lady antebellum Has ownEd that trademark for a long time, lady A has no claim to it, lady antebellum does that’s legal fact......lady A is just playing the race card now Because it’s convenient......Oh and lady A is suing for 10 million dollars, lady antebellum isn’t suing for money, do the math moron.

Lady antebellum sucks ass...
    Don't care who had the legal right or what their motivations are......I just want them to lose so they have to wipe that cock gobbling grin off their faces

Take the cock out of your mouth long enough to read you fucking moron, Lady antebellum Has ownEd that trademark for a long time, lady A has no claim to it, lady antebellum does that’s legal fact......lady A is just playing the race card now Because it’s convenient......Oh and lady A is suing for 10 million dollars, lady antebellum isn’t suing for money, do the math moron.

Fuck you cunt, I don't need to take the cock out of my mouth, I can multitask...lol

If blacks want to keep talking about reparations then whites need to start talking about all the lost income from when their legally purchased (at the time) labor force either ran away or was taken away. I never owned slaves but seeing the behavior of blacks killing white people I'm beginning to think all slave owners shoulda did a better job of beating their property into submission.
    ok let the flaming begin.

No, we just need to start getting reparations from Japan for the bombing of Pearl Harbor, the British for well why we came here to begin with, the Christian and Catholic Church for murdering people they didn't follow their Doctrine well to be fair, pretty much all religion is guilty of some type of atrocity Against Humanity) the American Indians need to pay reparations to other Indians... if African Americans feel the need for reparations than they can go to Africa to get it first.

Last edited:
    if whites are privileged, why did liz warren pretend to be a native american?

• Haha
    Reactions: Rthur
    I'm lily fucking white. When I'm cold I turn blue. When I get too much sun I'm red. When I get enough sun I'm brown. Them fuckers are not colored.

The universal color theory:
    Its natural guys when you wear white pants they always get soiled. They show every bit of dirt. The people in black pants get soiled too you just can't see it. So that is why white people get blamed for all the problems of mankind. One spec of dust and whites are dirty...roll in the mud and black is still clean. JMHO

Getting back to the original article, it looks like Lady A (the 61-year-old black singer) has been using the name Lady A for decades. Lady Antebellum filed its trademark application on May 18, 2010. Under US law, rights in a trademark arise in the first person to use the mark in commerce, unlike the rest of the world where priority is based on the first to file a trademark application. Given that the original Lady A was using the Lady A trademark in commerce in connection with her music for decades prior to Lady Antebellum's trademark application, she would have priority in the mark.

It gets interesting though, because Lady A (the original) never filed a federal registration, yet Lady Antebellum did. Even if Lady Antebellum's trademark application were granted, Lady A should have the right to continue to use that trademark within the geographic boundary established by her prior use. Lady Antebellum cannot come into the game late and file a trademark and then push Lady A out of the area in which she has historically operated.

Lady A should have challenged the trademark filing when it was originally filed. She did not. I'm handling one of these lawsuits/challenges with the US Patent and Trademark's Trial and Appeal Board right now.

Between the 5th and 6th year of registration, a registered trademark holder must file a Section 8 declaration confirming that they are still using the mark to keep the registration.

Between the 9th and 10th years of registration, the registered trademark owner can file a combined Section 8 (statement of continued use) and a Section 15 (Declaration of Incontestability). Once that is filed and approved, the Section 15 filing limits the ability of others to challenge the registered trademark.

Here is where it gets interesting, the US Patent and Trademark Office sent Lady Antebellum a letter on Feb. 19, 2018 stating that their trademark registered on Feb. 19, 2013, and that the Section 8 was due between the 5th and 6th year of registration, with it being due no later than Feb. 19, 2019. Yet, Lady Antebellum filed a Combine Section 8 and 15 on August 19, 2019. First, it was late, but there is a six-month grace period, and they appear to have filed it on the very last day allowable. Second, it should likely have just been a Section 8 filing. The registration was in its 6th year. But, it looks like they may have filed the Section 15 Declaration of Incontestability as well. That cannot be filed until the 9th year, which would be five years from now. They filed it too early.

This will be a fun legal battle if Lady A has the resources to fight it. She could potentially get the Section 15 Declaration of incontestability invalidated and then challenge the underlying trademark registration. In any event, she should be able to claim and keep a priority right in the geographic areas where she had established her stage name prior to Lady Antebellum. Lady A has put herself in a bad position by not fighting the original trademark registration by Lady Antebellum, but she has not lost this battle yet. I had a similar fight for a client against a famous actor over a trademark used in a jewelry line. We were able to prevail under similar situations, but it was a hard fight and my client's legal budget was greatly outgunned by the actor's legal budget. This will be fun to watch as it works its way through the system.

As an aside, trademarks are registered in connection with a specified class of goods or services. The original trademark filing was for musical recordings and musical entertainment, and a second application was filed a few months later for use in connection with clothing and T-shirts. Lady Antebellum just filed another trademark application on June 9, 2020 to protect the name Lady A to be used in connection with "Retain souvenir and music store services."

if whites are privileged, why did liz warren pretend to be a native american?

And why are the Turks claiming that King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table were Turkish nomads who settled in Britain? Does not even make a shred of fucking sense when the actual Turco-Mongol genotype did NOT arrive in Europe and the Near East until the final years of the Roman Empire as a result of Turco-Mongol tribes fleeing westward to escape the Chinese government's border crackdowns and sweeps against pirates and raiders... Even if King Arthur WAS Sarmatian, he was not fucking Turkish... Sarmatians were white Central Europeans and a Hellenic race. They were the ethnic group that would form the modern Greeks, Ukrainians, Estonians, Latvians, and Poles...

Reactions: clcustom1911
    I could care less what the country music band did. To be WOKE and then try to steal a Black woman's carrier name is just laughable.
    They may win the lawsuit, but they will lose fans all over the world. It doesn't play well, regardless of the toon. Pun intended.