• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who are all the moderators ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread revival

Screenshot_20231121-225935.png

Reactions: FWoo45

THIS IS WHAT CS MEANS- EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW THIS​

Product Overview​

Counter Sniper Rifle Scopes are built to withstand harsh use in tactical environments. Each scope features Bertrillium-Zantitium multi-coated optics on both primary, secondary and interior lens groups. These scopes are also internally pressurized and MilSpec immersion tested. Counter Sniper Rifle Scopes are covered by a 10-year factory warranty.

Technical Information

Tube Diameter:
35mm
Adjustment Click Value: 1/8 MOA
Adjustment Type: Click
Exposed Turrets: Yes
Finger Adjustable Turrets: Yes
Turrets Resettable to Zero: Yes
Zero Stop: No
Turret Height: Tall
Fast Focus Eyepiece: Yes
Lens Coating: Bertrillium-Zantitium multi-coated
Warranty: 10-year factory warranty
Rings Included: Yes, Picatinny-style
Sunshade Included: No
Sunshade Length: N/A
Lens Covers Included: No
Power Variability: Variable
Min power: 4x
Max power: 48x
Reticle Construction: Glass-etched
Reticle: TDRM
Illuminated Reticle: Yes
Battery Type: CR2032 3V (1)
Holdover reticle: No
Reticle Focal Plane Location: 2nd
Parallax Adjustment: Side Focus
Finish: Matte
Water/Fogproof: Yes
Shockproof: Yes
Airgun Rated: No
Objective Bell Diameter: N/A
Ocular Bell Diameter: N/A
Eye Relief: 4.95-3.1"

Counter Sniper
1700647315071.png
1700647287161.png

I think we have found one of those "Report " button pushers.
I've had those buttons pushed on me countless times from the same members committing the same offenses. When I push the button, I will make it fucking known for all to see as well.

I would like to see this golden ticket shit go away where certain members can act any fucking way they want on here with impunity.
Here since 2006 and you didn’t get your golden ticket ?

Maybe people
Just don’t like you ?

Reactions: Yasherka
Liars, the insecure, and general shitty people don't like me.
Everyone who thinks your a douche is a piece of shit. Most Probably. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Couldn't be the butt hurt crybaby nature of people who cry to the mods, poke the report button when they get butt hurt, and post about others "golden ticket." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Everyone who thinks your a douche is a piece of shit. Most Probably. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Couldn't be the butt hurt crybaby nature of people who cry to the mods, poke the report button when they get butt hurt, and post about others "golden ticket." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm glad you reminded me about cunts too.

• Haha
Reactions: supercorndogs
I have been banned from some great sites....or sites with great info, several times.

This place is fairly loose, and if you don't think the mods run rough shot, you must be new at this. I can think of only one other site I once visited that I would say is this loose. I did not get banned, I just can't do that activity like I once did. Not that I spent much time outside of the "portapotty" as I called it.

I have been perma banned for posting things I have seen in this thread. This photo got me my last one when talking to a gutless turd of a mod.

1700655532165.png

• Haha
Reactions: BurtG
We have enough boomer cop lovers around here
I have to disagree. We can never have too many boomer cop lovers. Look into the training and dedication it takes to become a boomer cop, policing boomers. You have to love that.

• Haha
Reactions: FredHammer
I have to disagree. We can never have too many boomer cop lovers. Look into the training and dedication it takes to become a boomer cop, policing boomers. You have to love that.
I noticed some grammatical errors, so I fixed them for you.....

"I find good cop oral doesn’t start with oral. You have to get me going a bit with light touches, don’t just dive in there.

‘Then it’s a bit like a warm, coiled tension, and you feel your muscles start to tense up in anticipation.

‘It never feels very “wet”, probably because I’m already wet down there.

‘It feels incredible intimate, and for that reason I’ll only do oral with cops. I don’t know why, but for me it seems even more intimate than standard penetrative sex.

‘When I eventually orgasm, I feel it most in my head, which is all full of lights and tingling, while all the muscles in my vagina contract – sometimes I get the hiccups after, which is weird.’

Boomers are easy, it is the new generations that are a hand full.

Reactions: Ronws
My original member number was 308. I left site for a few years. Now been back a few years

Glad I don’t have to moderate here with the lack of discipline and plain rudeness that seems to be common place these days

You can disagree with folks without calling them names. We all share a common interest in shooting and many in this country are attempting to take that away from us. Constant fights and threats on the net adds fuel to their fire

Rob has been a moderator a long time and does a great job. Glad for him and the others like him

My original member number was 308. I left site for a few years. Now been back a few years

Glad I don’t have to moderate here with the lack of discipline and plain rudeness that seems to be common place these days

You can disagree with folks without calling them names. We all share a common interest in shooting and many in this country are attempting to take that away from us. Constant fights and threats on the net adds fuel to their fire

Rob has been a moderator a long time and does a great job. Glad for him and the others like him
Well said, but it is the pit.

200.gif
gtfo-denzel-washington.gif

sensing-zombieland.gif

Maybe someone else will come along and remind you about honest self assessment. 🤡 🤡
Honesty advice from you? After you got caught bold face lying, back peddling, and being a little bitch? Was there supposed to be a "?" too. Did I miss the "?"

Honesty advice from you? After you got caught bold face lying, back peddling, and being a little bitch? Was there supposed to be a "?" too. Did I miss the "?"
Now you are just making shit up. I have never been caught lying here.

I wasn't giving you advice. I was making fun of you.

Reactions: Yasherka
View attachment 8278611

Man that sound exactly like what a little bitch would say...

You should totally get your wife's boyfriend to come beat us all up.
No I don’t make threats
Would love to be schooled on shooting sometime by you though. Might be fun

I am here to talk shooting not smack. That’s for guys who just had their first beer not us Boomers

Last edited:
Reactions: Milf Dots
Status
Not open for further replies.