• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who are all the moderators ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was not a shoot off challenge Just really wanted to see if you can shoot more than the keyboard. I already know how to shoot. I am a boomer after all
Im not up on hip terms. Can someone lay out what a boomer is compared to other age/era. Inquiring mind are asking for a friend. In MIL.

I think 'Boomer' is my group, after WWII?

-Greatest Generation.-1920-1960?

-Boomer-1946-1970?

-

-Generation Z or is it X?

-Generaton Douchebag?-2095-2023?

Report button pushers =
A146B847-9B47-46DC-A149-5A82FCDFDA7F.jpeg

Hey Fred, are you the dude that was going to give dick sucking a go? Any progress?
An odd goal but at least it shows incentive.
Nah, I already knew I wasn’t gay, but it’s unfortunate you don’t know yet. Gobble gobble.

We covered this in the prior thread you deleted Fred. You should bring it back, it was a classic.
It was a predictable social experiment. I called the reactions and responses before they came flooding in. It’s like letting 3rd graders run the show.

It was a predictable social experiment. I called the reactions and responses before they came flooding in. It’s like letting 3rd graders run the show.
Soooo, if what you say is true and it was so “predictable”, why’d you waste your time in the first place ? :unsure:

I would think that a giant of the intellectual world such as yourself would know you have better ways of spending your time. :rolleyes:

Soooo, if what you say is true and it was so “predictable”, why’d you waste your time in the first place ? :unsure:

I would think that a giant of the intellectual world such as yourself would know you have better ways of spending your time. :rolleyes:
It was a an experiment for demonstration. I’m still breathing so I have time. Like you did for posting this shit you just did. I took time from your life. Congratulations! 🎉🎊🍾

Ah, so you've never struggled in life, have an over inflated sense of self accomplishment, and enjoy a touch of cock...its all starting to make sense now...
I am also a boomer, technically at the end of the demographic and that was just funny. I really did laugh. Thanks for that.

The irony of you giving that advice to me. 🤣 🤣 🤣
Ok you false narrative fuck. Ironic is you accusing me of being a report button pusher. Like the coward bitches that report me “for being too mean” after I either turn the table on those goblin motherfuckers, or act in kind in defense.

I’m sure there are reports coming in right now. Like I said, if I hit that report button, I’ll tag the motherfucker. Go play your checkers with someone else.

Im not up on hip terms. Can someone lay out what a boomer is compared to other age/era. Inquiring mind are asking for a friend. In MIL.

-Boomer-1946-1970?

B
Boomers are born between 1946 and 1964. For example, I was born in 1964. My mother was born in 1945. Technically, I am the boomer in my family. My younger brother was born in 1966.

Boomers are born between 1946 and 1964. For example, I was born in 1964. My mother was born in 1945. Technically, I am the boomer in my family. My younger brother was born in 1966.
Yeah, but these bitch ass fuckers aren’t smart enough to know what they say! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Ronws
Makes a thread about being a fag....gets called a fag..... All of a sudden "it was an experiment bro"

View attachment 8278719
You can suck my dick, though you’d be the gay one! I’m sure you found this out the hard way! 🤣🤣

Wait is this your real account or fake ass Alias account that’s reversed? Either way, you’re a faggot.

It was a an experiment for demonstration. I’m still breathing so I have time. Like you did for posting this shit you just did. I took time from your life. Congratulations! 🎉🎊🍾
I’m retired. I have all the time in the world.

Apparently, you aren’t going to figure out that you’re wasting your time.

Oh and just for the record, I have no intention of reporting you. Too much fun would be lost.

Reactions: Yasherka
You can suck my dick, though you’d be the gay one! I’m sure you found this out the hard way! 🤣🤣

Wait is this your real account or fake ass Alias account that’s reversed? Either way, you’re a faggot.
Fredhammer: "you can suck my dick"

Also fredhammer: "haha Im fantasizing about you sucking my dick, that makes you gay bro"

It's 2023 man, it's ok to be gay...no ones going to judge you.

Fredhammer: "you can suck my dick"

Also fredhammer: "haha Im fantasizing about you sucking my dick, that makes you gay bro"

And you should know. I get points for that, right? What do I win?

To all my haters! I love how y’all always worship me & make everything about me! 😻
I’m retired. I have all the time in the world.

Apparently, you aren’t going to figure out that you’re wasting your time.
Stuff a quarter in your ass, you just played yourself! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 232593

-Boomer-1946-1970?

-

-Generation Z or is it X?

-Generaton Douchebag?-2095-2023?

Basically....depending on where you look the cutoff dates can vary by a year or so.

IMHO it also has to do with how you are raised. If you are a "mistake" and you folks had a bunch of kids then you came along 10yrs after the next closest brother or sister, you are likely to be raised with the values of your siblings no matter when you are born.

• Love
Reactions: 101st
Basically....depending on where you look the cutoff dates can vary by a year or so.

IMHO it also has to do with how you are raised. If you are a "mistake" and you folks had a bunch of kids then you came along 10yrs after the next closest brother or sister, you are likely to be raised with the values of your siblings no matter when you are born.

That clears up so much.

Reactions: 101st
You know this is the Pit and people get judged all the time, right? That's kind of what you are doing, carry on.

Maybe he operates by prison rules, don't make eye contact and don't take your socks off, then it's not gay.

@Threadcutter308 you bragging about being retired is like Moses bragging about parting the Red Sea, oh, and we know you were there for that too.

I thought this thread was supposed to be about who the mods were. Just look in stall #3 in the men's room at your local Flying J truck stop. Except @MarinePMI of course, he is in his lab working on space lasers or some other shit to help SkyNet when it goes live.

Well, regardless of when I was born, I am a boomer.

Fight me.

• Haha
Reactions: LR1845
You know this is the Pit and people get judged all the time, right? That's kind of what you are doing, carry on.

Maybe he operates by prison rules, don't make eye contact and don't take your socks off, then it's not gay.

@Threadcutter308 you bragging about being retired is like Moses bragging about parting the Red Sea, oh, and we know you were there for that too.

I thought this thread was supposed to be about who the mods were. Just look in stall #3 in the men's room at your local Flying J truck stop. Except @MarinePMI of course, he is in his lab working on space lasers or some other shit to help SkyNet when it goes live.
I know you were there two years after I was.

How’d everything look ?

To all my haters! I love how y’all always worship me & make everything about me! 😻

Hmmm...pretty sure trolling is against the forum rules. Maybe take a day off to think about it (and review the forum rules).

When you get back from your vacation, just know that your “quarter” statement was so damn funny it made me spill Copenhagen.

• Haha
Reactions: Ronin22
This thread only slightly delivers.

I report shit all the time. Mostly assholes (and for sales) in the tech forums. I ain't got time for that shit.

Unless you are fucking retarded its almost impossible to get banned for shit in the pit. Almost. Some of you are just very very very dumb.

My original member number was 308. I left site for a few years. Now been back a few years

Glad I don’t have to moderate here with the lack of discipline and plain rudeness that seems to be common place these days

You can disagree with folks without calling them names. We all share a common interest in shooting and many in this country are attempting to take that away from us. Constant fights and threats on the net adds fuel to their fire

Rob has been a moderator a long time and does a great job. Glad for him and the others like him
There's nothing more fun to read than a good public ass kissing post.

So Burt, how large is your clitoris?

=============================

BurtG said:
I think this would be right up ole spunkys avenue. @Sparky

www.buzzfeednews.com

These Women Spend Thousands Of Dollars To Medically Enlarge Their Clitorises

While still quite uncommon, women are seeking doctors who will help them grow their clitorises for both aesthetic and sexual reasons.
www.buzzfeednews.com
www.buzzfeednews.com
I’m not the aggressive one trying to run roughshod on ppl and proclaiming I have 2 tits and a clit

So

Status
Not open for further replies.