• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who can professionally inlet for a PTG M5 bottom metal?

MG-70

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2009
Germantown, MD
I'm wondering if we can assemble a list of companies (perhaps urls, emails, phone numbers etc., contact info.) of companies or individuals who can professionally inlet a stock such as a B&C, HS Precision, etc., for an M5 DBM bottom metal.

I've searched for this info. here and couldn't find anything. B&C does not offer this service, as verified via a phone call from me today (10/24/13) and they were aware of the youtube video stating they did this. (EDIT) Badger only inlets for THEIR bottom metals, according to their website.

Just as with aftermarket bolt knobs, I'm surprised more people aren't offering this service, given the apparent great demand for anything related to tactical rifles or long range shooting. It seems it's a straightforward proposition, assuming you have the right tool.

If anyone has had this done or researched the topic, perhaps you can post where you had it done and possibly the price and contact info. for the company/person?

TIA

Last edited:
Badger ordnance
Short action customs
Gap
Long rifles inc.

To name a few on the hide

Thanks, hopefully we can get a few more posted. Also, I've corrected my original post to state Badger only inlets for their bottom metal (I'd had written McMillan, for some reason).

Joe Collier at Collier rifles in Georgia, inletted an HS stock for me to accept Surgeon bottom metal, great to work with!