• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who did we piss off in Germany ?

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Man we must have made someone made,

They are working overtime right now attempting to hack the site from there

Screen Shot 2021-03-02 at 11.44.37 AM.png

getting email after email all the same
    Screen Shot 2021-03-02 at 11.45.10 AM.png

Well they are mad, good job being an ugly American

I see I need reinstate liberty briefs
    Hey now thats just a low blow... I am not ugly!!! I identify as mildly attractive!

Nevermid that want to sign a contract now so they cant be that mad.
    Screenshot_20210302-143121_WhatsApp.jpg

I think Frau Merkel paid for access to the PX than after trying to get her twenty bucks back with a complaint to Paypal "someone", ahem, brought the Hell of the East German woman scorned down upon themselves by releasing the "Ban Cat".

Shame I was going to buy the NIW AK slings she was posting in Accessories.

Get @TheGerman to lay some pipe.

Guess they don't like us to be able to debate things.....free speech and all that stuff.

Doc

Probably some fat, greasy, pizza faced at 42 in his mom’s basement libtard with no self respect seen for miles.

Could be Russians getting smart and using different IP
    Or it could be European antifa, since guns and self determination is literally hitler.
    A hacker here in US hacked my LARPS forum and earned himself like 25 years in prison for fucking with a bunch of pasty awkward goth kids.

Reactions: Near miss
    Germans are not all sunshine and rainbows.

@lowlight
    You have a discourage button. You need to get a discourage with dicks button where it turns every image on the site into a dick pic for the selected user.

Ya it's doing 175 to 195 per 10 minutes, total bot action

One just dropped, so yes, still going non-stop since this AM

I dropped the IP into a second level blocker just cause I could

Reactions: Baron23
    Hey Frank, can you hide a message somewhere on the site for a hacker to find? Like a false door that could only be seen if you knew the secret sauce to programming, and have a denial message appear that says something like "lick my balls you fucking virgin."

Super bitter fuck boys who are descendants of even larger fuck boys who couldn't carry the football back in the 30s/40s?

Imagine there is a fat bonus/bounty for the hax0r who can steal SH users' data as was reportedly done at parler and gab. 175 to 195 per 10 minutes is not exactly a flood -- maybe trying various actions to get something to break, maybe a useful distraction, or polling & watching for something or someone to pop up?

Imagine there is a fat bonus/bounty for the hax0r who can steal SH users' data as was reportedly done at parler and gab. 175 to 195 per 10 minutes is not exactly a flood -- maybe trying various actions to get something to break, maybe a useful distraction, or polling & watching for something or someone to pop up?

There's more than one type of DDoS attack. You're thinking of ping flooding but on a site that is driven by a forum it'd be a lot easier to choke the DB than the web service.

Most likely it's some disgruntled script kiddie that's running an exploit sniffer that's just trolling for an open door. Think brute force password hack meets library of known exploits.