• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who do you like for the National Championship game

Re: Who do you like for the National Championship game

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowe Left</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: maroon">BAMA 27</span>
<span style="color: purple">LSU 12</span></span>

Tigers get 4 field goals. Bama gets another Nat'l Championship. It is so... </div></div>

In his dreams

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ThorUSMC3209</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LSU 17 Bama 7</div></div>
LSU couldn't score 17 points the first time around, and in fact didn't even score a touchdown. But you keep smoking your crack </div></div>

They both have felt each other out the next game will be a lot more high scoring than 9-6. And crack what are we 15?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lucky Man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bama 14, LSU 10 </div></div>
I agree with the same score, except that the 14 could go to either team.

I am thinking more like 13 14 Alabama
It is going to be another defensive slugfest but both offenses will improve. We will see.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowe Left</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: maroon">BAMA 27</span>
<span style="color: purple">LSU 12</span></span>

Tigers get 4 field goals. Bama gets another Nat'l Championship. It is so... </div></div>

In his dreams</div></div>

I was being generous, seriously 12 points is 3 more than they're gonna score.
4975347.jpeg
Nick Saban says, "Roll Tide!!" And Les don't like it:
les-miles.jpg

I am gonna put it out there that this game will be boring, LSU wins by 5.

You guys should have heard some of the crazy predictions on the radio here in AL. Some rednecks been calling in stating that bamas gonna get 35 points with <100 total yards..... Just to show you how brilliant some of the fans here are.

Ill be pulling for LSU, but I got a bad feeling the Tide is going to pull this one out...

Just popped my first Bud.. Gonna be a good game.

Roll Tide.
Bama by 6pts

D'Bears. Love the super fans. That has to be the best SNL Skit every. Well 2nd to the penis song one.

So I guess whoever wins is the SEC Champion and mythical National Champion?
grin.gif

If you want to get to Heaven an walk the streets of gold, remember Gods passwords are "ROLL TIDE ROLL".

Bama beat down!!!
COMPLETE DOMINATION!!

There you go LooSersU. See what happens when you don't have refs making biased calls in your favor? See what happens when you don't rely on cheap shots? A total ass whipping beat down. First time in NC history and it's LSU who gets SHUT OUT by the REAL number one team in the country!! Embarrassed in your own state, in your own backyard. HOW HUMILIATING!! After the game they asked Jordan Jefferson on what it was like to FINALLY cross the mid-field. HAHAHAHAHA

Next time go try and find some men who know how to play and stop trolling the jails for thug life wanna bees.

Bama deserves it. Why stick with a QB with criminal charges who is not doing well the whole game. Frankly it is an insult to the 2dn string QB.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bama beat down!!!
COMPLETE DOMINATION!!

</div></div>

+1, I don't think there is any questioning who the number 1 ranked team in the country is. ROLL TIDE!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beenjammin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys should have heard some of the crazy predictions on the radio here in AL. Some rednecks been calling in stating that bamas gonna get 35 points with <100 total yards..... Just to show you how brilliant some of the fans here are.

Ill be pulling for LSU, but I got a bad feeling the Tide is going to pull this one out...

Just popped my first Bud.. Gonna be a good game. </div></div>

Bama Rednecks must make pretty good predictions. LSwho 93 yards total offense. You must be married to Tammy! LOL!

Roll Tide!

So who is the National Champion now? Looks to me that it is tied 1-1.....

I was giving LSU 9 points. Man, was I wrong! Congratulations Alabama Crimson Tide.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So who is the National Champion now? Looks to me that it is tied 1-1.....</div></div> You funny... Alabama is CLEARLY the best team in college football. They had one bad game, of which, they dominated.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beenjammin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys should have heard some of the crazy predictions on the radio here in AL. Some rednecks been calling in stating that bamas gonna get 35 points with <100 total yards..... Just to show you how brilliant some of the fans here are.

Just popped my first Bud.. Gonna be a good game.</div></div>

I don't know what's funnier; the hypocrisy of an auburn fan calling Alabama fans rednecks or the fact Alabama held LSU to <100 yards while driving well over 300 themselves.

BTW Did you here Jefferson got arrested last night for trespassing? Apparently he didnt have permission to be past the 50 yard line!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowe Left</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> You funny... Alabama is CLEARLY the best team in college football. They had one bad game, of which, they dominated.</div></div>

Actually it isn't clear to many fans all around the nation....that is why it is proof that the system is broke.

It was an embarrassing performance to say the least. We were outplayed, out-coached.

What a dismal end to what should have been a great season.

Alabama played well on both sides of the ball. There is no doubt they were the better team last night and deserve to be the undisputed National Champions.

Congrats to Bama and their fans!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowe Left</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> You funny... Alabama is CLEARLY the best team in college football. They had one bad game, of which, they dominated.</div></div>

Actually it isn't clear to many fans all around the nation....that is why it is proof that the system is broke.</div></div>

Those "fans" are biased idiots. How you can say the team with the #1 offense and the #1 defense and leads in many other categories is not the best team in the nation is ridiculous. Plus, they do something that's never been done a la shutting out their opponent.

It's crystal clear. Just like the National Championship trophy Alabama now has AGAIN.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowe Left</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> You funny... Alabama is CLEARLY the best team in college football. They had one bad game, of which, they dominated.</div></div>

Actually it isn't clear to many fans all around the nation....that is why it is proof that the system is broke.</div></div>

Those "fans" are biased idiots. How you can say the team with the #1 offense and the #1 defense and leads in many other categories is not the best team in the nation is ridiculous. Plus, they do something that's never been done a la shutting out their opponent.

It's crystal clear. Just like the National Championship trophy Alabama now has AGAIN.</div></div>

they don't have the #1 offense.

They didn't play the conference champion of the best conference this year, the Big 12. From top to bottom (using biased polls) the Big 12 had the best overall conference.

So no, it isn't crystal clear, it is a joke.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's a joke is thinking that an OSU team that BARELY eeked out a win against Stanford would have had a chance against LSU.</div></div>

Doesn't matter what you THINK, they should have gotten the chance.

I was pleasantly surprised by last night's game. I really did think LSU would win, but I'm glad Bama did what they did.

Haters are gonna hate, but I really can't see how someone can say Alabama isn't the best team in the country after absolutely dominating the #1 ranked team. If people think OSU could do the same thing, they are delusional. I'm not saying OSU isn't a good team, but the defense to shut out LSU? Please

Last night was just a reckoning. Alabama rightfully thought that they beat themselves in the first game. This was a chance to prove it.

Congrats to Alabama.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Doesn't matter what you THINK, they should have gotten the chance.</div></div>
Man, every LSU fan in the country wishes they would have gotten a chance too! OSU was miles behind LSU, and AL was miles ahead of LSU. As a fan of neither, it was pretty obvious to me.

Can we at least all agree it was a terrible game and didn't even come close to being up to the hype.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DamnYuppie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can we at least all agree it was a terrible game and didn't even come close to being up to the hype.</div></div>

I refused to watch even a second of the game. Seeing the box score today, I'm glad I didn't watch.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DamnYuppie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can we at least all agree it was a terrible game and didn't even come close to being up to the hype. </div></div>

Yes we can. I whole heartedly agree it was terrible for LSU! Not so terrible for us here in good ol' Bama.
One thing I said from the beginning is.... if Alabama wins by a field goal then we wouldn't know who really was the better team. That being said....21 to 0.. a shutout say's it all.

Before you all start the whining, I believe that LSU is a quality ball club and they are deserving of a National Championship. Alabama was the only team in the nation that could have beat LSU. If we didn't get the second opportunity to play LSU, LSU would be National Champs today instead of Bama. LSU did NOT show up and play last night and Alabama played almost flawless. In the end,as Queen would say "We are the champions, no time for losers, we are the champions....of OUR world!"
My version, anyway! ROLL DAMN TIDE!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I refused to watch even a second of the game.</div></div>

Well then your missing some real world data that makes your argument less valid. Just like the upcoming election, if you didn't vote, don't b!tch about the outcome. You missed one of the most DOMINANT performances in D1 football. They dominated a team that was setting a record with their performance. Undefeated while beating 8 nationally ranked teams. Alabama only allowed them to cross mid-field once! Take the blinders off and you'll see...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowe Left</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I refused to watch even a second of the game.</div></div>

Well then your missing some real world data that makes your argument less valid. Just like the upcoming election, if you didn't vote, don't b!tch about the outcome. You missed one of the most DOMINANT performances in D1 football. They dominated a team that was setting a record with their performance. Undefeated while beating 8 nationally ranked teams. Alabama only allowed them to cross mid-field once! Take the blinders off and you'll see...
</div></div>

Your response misses my point completely. They shouldn't have been in the game to begin with.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowe Left</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I refused to watch even a second of the game.</div></div>

</div></div>

Your response misses my point completely. They shouldn't have been in the game to begin with.</div></div>

Whining is so unbecoming dude. Look Bama lost to the #1 team in the Nation at the time LSwho "In Overtime" in a game they should have won. Your guys had to beat an unranked 3-6 in conference team in regulation and your in, and it didn't happen. Quite whining, the best two teams in the nation happened to be in the SEC west. End of story.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Robot Doc</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowe Left</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I refused to watch even a second of the game.</div></div>

</div></div>

Your response misses my point completely. They shouldn't have been in the game to begin with.</div></div>

Whining is so unbecoming dude. Look Bama lost to the #1 team in the Nation at the time LSwho "In Overtime" in a game they should have won. Your guys had to beat an unranked 3-6 in conference team in regulation and your in, and it didn't happen. Quite whining, the best two teams in the nation happened to be in the SEC west. End of story.
</div></div>

You're blinded by your love for Alabama and the SEC.

Congrats to Alabama, they weren't good enough to win their division, they weren't good enough to win their conference, but somehow due to a fractured system they are now considered National Champs. Kinda stupid.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's a joke is thinking that an OSU team that BARELY eeked out a win against Stanford would have had a chance against LSU.</div></div>

Doesn't matter what you THINK, they should have gotten the chance. </div></div>

Looks like it doesn't matter what you think. The BCS got it right. LSU and Bama are by far the best two teams in the country. Just look at the polls. I am just glad that OSU didn't cost Bama a national championship.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Knife</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's a joke is thinking that an OSU team that BARELY eeked out a win against Stanford would have had a chance against LSU.</div></div>

Doesn't matter what you THINK, they should have gotten the chance. </div></div>

Looks like it doesn't matter what you think. The BCS got it right. LSU and Bama are by far the best two teams in the country. Just look at the polls. I am just glad that OSU didn't cost Bama a national championship. </div></div>

wanna talk about polls, over 50% of college football fans surveyed said there should never be a re-match in the title game. The fact that the top two SEC teams didn't have to step out of conference to prove how good or bad they were robbed football fans of some great games. It also meant that whoever won the game won a Hypothetical National Championship.

Talk all you want, Alabama shouldn't have been in the game. I would say the same thing if it was OU vs Texas in the title game. That game is played every year in October, no need to see it again. It was settled then.

Now that Alabama has won, they are tied with LSU. Now LSU should get the chance to play Alabama at Baton Rouge. Alabama got to play on it's home field and lost. Alabama won the neutral site game.

JCH -

Are you STILL crying about this?! REALLY???? You first said Alabama wasn't worthy of the spot in the game, they beat the shit out of LSU for the whole game. Your little cowboys would have been DESTROYED by that Alabama team and by the LSU team. I think you are the one blinded by the system. Your emotional investment in the team is what's keeping you from seeing that the top two best teams in the country played each other by their years performance and records to date.