• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who else got a Jehova's Witness letter in the mail this week?

Saw a pandemic-themed joke recently, can't remember if it was on here or somewhere else:

"WARNING: If you receive an email from someone with the subject line "Knock, Knock," DON'T OPEN IT!
It might be a Jehovah's Witness working from home."

Haven't received one from J/W's, but we do get them every week from piranhas that "want to buy our house for cash"........

I get text messages pretty frequently from investors wanting buy my house cash. I usually tell them to put $1m in gold into a rolling Hello Kitty suitcase and meet me by the dumpsters behind walmart. I don't usually hear from that particular person again after that.

It's a recognition of the ridiculous lengths to which one can pressure young and malleable minds into going in order to achieve peer approval. There is nothing there to respect; unless one values child abuse.

It's simply a slightly different manifestation of the youth indoctrination that's going on every day in our public and/or religious educational institutions.

It's not a new thing, but it's growing.

It is the seeds of a future; it's just not our future that's being pandered.

The Nazis did this, the Reds did this; and it's going on here, long and strong.

Teach your children well was not a patriotic song. It lies at the foundation of today's strife.

Last edited:
I grew up in the religion and made my break from it over 30 years ago. Yes, It's a cult. Just like all the other religions out there.
A. You need to review the definition of a cult
B. You should stick to talking about the religions you know about

Mine was handwritten and in Spanish. I’m assuming it’s the covid social distancing alternative to knocking on doors.