• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who is loading custom ammo for others?

WinMag Elk Control

Private
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2013
Colorado
I have taken down my reloading setup. I don't have time for two hobbies and would rather spend time shooting. Is there anyone here who is producing custom loads for others? Can you recommend someone who you've done business with and know to be competent?

I can use some .308 175's
I usually order from SW but well you know........

If someone wants to make a couple bucks please shoot me a pm Id really appreciate it.

AL

I can use some .308 175's
I usually order from SW but well you know........

If someone wants to make a couple bucks please shoot me a pm Id really appreciate it.

AL

Unless people have the appropriate federal ammo manufacturing license, it's against the law for Joe Blow to sell ammunition that he makes.

Loading ammo up for you, as a relative, or friend, with your components, sure, but selling you stuff that we load up, willy-nilly, no dice.

Chris

+1 on Chad. Great to work with. Does what he says and says what he does. At least so far.

Thanks for all of the comments guys. Understood Chris. Not looking to get anyone in some mess. Anyone who can do this without it being a problem is what I'm seeking.

Unless people have the appropriate federal ammo manufacturing license, it's against the law for Joe Blow to sell ammunition that he makes.

Loading ammo up for you, as a relative, or friend, with your components, sure, but selling you stuff that we load up, willy-nilly, no dice.

Chris

Oh gotcha thanks dont want to get anyone in trouble

Its a felony to reload and sell ammo unless you have a manufacturing license to produce ammo.

sent from my RAZR Maxx HD using Tapatalk 2