• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Gunsmithing Who is the king of cerakote

Re: Who is the king of cerakote

Controlled chaos arms. Check out their work on their facebook page

Todd Jackson aka 30calsniper is top dog with Brandon aka Shortbus next

My vote is for Ernie with Red Creek Tactical. He has done a great job on the guns I have taken to him, and the other work I've seen from his shop is absolutely top-notch. He has won application awards from ceracote, and is a certified applicator. His camo is beautiful and works very well. You can see his stuff on the cerakote gallery, particularly page three and four.

Two votes for Shortbus and for Chad Dixon. I have work from both. Top notch.

What is the average turn around time on most barreled action Cerakote jobs?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Todd Jackson aka 30calsniper is top dog with Brandon aka Shortbus next </div></div>

What he said.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: *Straight Shooter*</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The King? Being in the business gives me a special appreciation for the true masters of the craft. At the very top in my opinion is Todd from http://www.phantomfinishing.com and Ernie of http://www.redcreektactical.com
</div></div>

Todd Powers no longer owns or operates Phantom Finishing.

+1 red creek
Always been a big fan of Ernie's work
Does Shortbus do cerakote? He told me he used Polane....might of just been that on his rifle photo I commented on.
Whatever, his digicam is amazing.

Check the cerakote website for a list of applicators

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: *Straight Shooter*</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ernie of http://www.redcreektactical.com </div></div>

643_Red_Creek_Tactical_Apache_PTC_1.jpg

643_Adam_M4_2.jpg

damn that's some nice work!

i'm not after a super fancy camo job
just a high quality finish applied by someone in class
of his own
the color i am after is burnt bronze cerakote
on my lwrc m6a2 spr

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1shot2kill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'm not after a super fancy camo job
just a high quality finish applied by someone in class
of his own
the color i am after is burnt bronze cerakote
on my lwrc m6a2 spr </div></div>

Send it to Jon Beanland

Id send it to Chad Dixon in that case just because of proximity