• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who profited from 9/11?????

Is there a way to block a whole thread? This has gotten so stupid and small minded by one individual its embarrassing. I reckon he has nothing else to do but spend time insulting others.

I guess its my fault for continuing to click on it but its kind of like your nose or a scab...you know you shouldnt pick it but for some reason you do it anyway.
Lol...

Cancel cultural.

Put your fingers in your ears and scream because you can’t handle it

Lol...

Cancel cultural.

Put your fingers in your ears and scream because you can’t handle it
NO, its just that continuing to hear the ravings of a arrogant moron gets annoying. Kind of like the goddamned pit bull next door that constantly yaps and barks...at nothing. Id like to throw him some poisoned meat but I just cant make myself do that. Im praying he jumps the fence onto my land then there will be one loud bang and that problem will be solved.

NO, its just that continuing to hear the ravings of a arrogant moron gets annoying. Kind of like the goddamned pit bull next door that constantly yaps and barks...at nothing. Id like to throw him some poisoned meat but I just cant make myself do that. Im praying he jumps the fence onto my land then there will be one loud bang and that problem will be solved.
Seek help!

Do you ever consider trying to make friends with the dog.

Pits are super protective of those they believe in their pack.

7 fell from fire and structural damage. Broken (no sprinkler) water mains, no one fighting the fire and haveing 2 110 story building s collapse and partly fall on them. These events have never before or since happened in a high rise. Partly because many of the people who would have worked to put the fires out, were killed!

Pull it means pull out. Like get everyone out and away.

I am so tired of the conspiracy nutters who think 7 was controlled demo. You are part of the problem if you believe this. There is enough bs surrounding this incident, please dont add this none sense to the pile.

Please on this day don’t start with this. Have some respect and dignity for those lost.
well then I guess I'm "part of the problem" then

7 wasn’t demo’d

Was there some BS going on, yeah. Not demo’d. I still invite anyone to show REAL tangible evidence it was.

By the way to the passport people... you guys know they found 4 passports right, not just one.

Police report for the one recovered from the UA 11. Definitely sounds a bit UNBELIEVABLE. But weirder things have happened. Not an argument I would side one way or another.

A8B1EDF6-B995-4F68-A0BD-F1685033D7C9.jpeg

That is the guy that the is the scammer behind this all.

Note what the association he is touting to be part of is saying about him.

They are not happy with him attaching the AIA with his personal thoughts and do not support him.

B87C7B86-4EB2-4869-8457-CAAF36D56A4A.jpeg

Yet the first thing he does is talk about how he’s a 30 year member of this group trying to attach that group to this he’s a fucking con artist

Reactions: Int1968
7 wasn’t demo’d

Was there some BS going on, yeah. Not demo’d. I still invite anyone to show REAL tangible evidence it was.

By the way to the passport people... you guys know they found 4 passports right, not just one.

Police report for the one recovered from the UA 11. Definitely sounds a bit UNBELIEVABLE. But weirder things have happened. Not an argument I would side one way or another.

View attachment 7961149
Hahahahahahahahahaha, Hilarious.
This is what I'm talking about. You read these truly bazaar statements that they found 4 intact passports of the "TERRORISTS" and in your mind this seems perfectly normal. Ofcourse, it doesn't cross your mind that all those passports were in the planes that exploded in giant fireballs that caused that incredibly intense kerosene fire that weakened the giant steel RSJ's in 20 mins.
You really are a Muppet.

• Love
Reactions: Maggot
Yeah... because I have never worked on High rises right...

View attachment 7960954

In the morning fog 35 floors up... could not see the ground... i dont know anything about work do I...
And I am so sorry for you. And working on any building doesn't mean you know physics.

Just like, I am good with a rifle but that does not make me a sniper, for example. So, where did you get a pic some construction worker?

• Love
Reactions: Maggot