• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who Should Get Permabanned???

Who should Frank permanently ban

• ManUtdManiac

Votes: 39 26.5%
  • Bender

Votes: 21 14.3%
  • GreenGO Juan

Votes: 59 40.1%
  • Some Random Fudd

Votes: 28 19.0%

• Total voters
Satanist? Makes sense.
LOL...

1683856567427.jpeg

All you pansies whining about Bender hating on Jews. Well, you e all piled in on Limey this and go back home that so you’re no different. But you are much uglier than my Baby Girl, so just shut the fuck up. I got banned for calling Hitler a Ni**a. Hitler!!! How the fuck did he report my post!!
Grammar! Mother fucker!! Do you even english!!?? Also seriously you got banned for that? Hahahhahaa

I have a weird feeling when I look here tomorrow there’s going to be a bunch of red tags in this thread….
Yeah, @Bender started this thread just to stir the pot, probably because he was bored. It was all fun and games till some folks got butthurt.
I just imagine the HMFIC and/or Ban Cat are just shaking their heads at this plane crash of a thread.

Yeah, @Bender started this thread just to stir the pot, probably because he was bored. It was all fun and games till some folks got butthurt.
I just imagine the HMFIC and/or Ban Cat are just shaking their heads at this plane crash of a thread.
@Bender would never start thread to stir shit up and i personwlly certify he is not a Chinese fighter pilot either.
He luv flied rife 👍

All you pansies whining about Bender hating on Jews. Well, you e all piled in on Limey this and go back home that so you’re no different. But you are much uglier than my Baby Girl, so just shut the fuck up. I got banned for calling Hitler a Ni**a. Hitler!!! How the fuck did he report my post!!
That's cause you did it wrong dumb ass...
Screenshot_20230421_210546_Twitter.jpg

I’m done with this thread. I’ve insulted everyone and everything. It’s true what they say about being careful what you wish for. I’m not even excited about the idea of aggressively dry jumping Baby Girl, and her screams usually are just the sweetest sounds to hear.

I need a nap. Goodnight bitches. You may have done alright in the WW but my posh British accent makes America’s panties hit the floor like a spanner. Hate me. Please.

All current manufacturer's are shit, if they werent they would go out of business.
My Jeep has been back to the stealershit once and i left with me telling the service manager he was a braindead sack of shit and an oxygen thief.
His service techs were most enthused by that but in tje end i was the one that took it in tje ass.
So in my mind from someone that has allways fixed everything myself they can rott in hell.

Fuck them all.

All current manufacturer's are shit, if they werent they would go out of business.
My Jeep has been back to the stealershit once and i left with me telling the service manager he was a braindead sack of shit and an oxygen thief.
His service techs were most enthused by that but in tje end i was the one that took it in tje ass.
So in my mind from someone that has allways fixed everything myself they can rott in hell.

Fuck them all.
Hopefully its not a 3.6 Jeep. That Oil filter housing bull shit that is made of plastic and also has water lines running through it in the valley is complete shit. It a Mercedes design, but the thing is the Mercedes version is made out of aluminum, Chrysler made it out of fucking plastic. Crackers and leaks… kills engines.

The 4.0 was a good engine, they should have never moved away from it.

Service writers have one motive, make fixing your car so fucking expensive, that you just wanna buy another one

59C284E0-136F-492C-A511-0C0F273EA023.jpeg

I’d rather push a Ford than drive a Chrysler, Chevy or anything out of Limey land or Germany.

Fuck them all.
Too many ducks on the dashboard?

Seriously, what is up with the ducks?

Reactions: JR_77