• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who Should Get Permabanned???

Who should Frank permanently ban

• ManUtdManiac

Votes: 39 26.5%
  • Bender

Votes: 21 14.3%
  • GreenGO Juan

Votes: 59 40.1%
  • Some Random Fudd

Votes: 28 19.0%

• Total voters
Yep, definitely hit a nerve...
Aren't you supposed to be marching in Washington this weekend... couldn't go 'cause all your khakis are in the wash?
Huh? Seriously, I don't have any idea what march you are talking about?? You sure you you didn't intend to quote the robot? I have been at the beach and balls deep in pussy all day.

I don't get down on your paranoia... I just like to laugh at it.

Last edited:
Yep, definitely hit a nerve...

Huh? Seriously, I don't have any idea what march you are talking about?? You sure you you didn't intend to quote the robot? I have been at the beach and balls deep in pussy all day.
Only if the pussy you're balls deep in is named Raul.

GreenGoRaul.jpg

Mods: given where this thread has gone can I call Hitler a ni**a without getting banned?

If it’s used as a slang noun like “dude” and not a pejorative slur is that ok?

If you don’t know what pejorative means it’s like calling an English person “Fucking Limey cunt”, which you’ve had no issue with…

Just tryin’ to help a nigga out…

• Haha
Reactions: FredHammer
Please ban that testicle in the Motivational thread that insists on conducting a weekly contest on what he thinks are the hottest chicks of the week. I’ve blocked him but I still see a note that he’s blocked when people quote him. To that cuck: Vai a fare i pompini col culo!!

Please ban that testicle in the Motivational thread that insists on conducting a weekly contest on what he thinks are the hottest chicks of the week. I’ve blocked him but I still see a note that he’s blocked when people quote him. To that cuck: Vai a fare i pompini col culo!!
Why are you mad about that? There are like a dozen things just in the bear pit to be more upset at than that

Reactions: carbonbased
Mods: given where this thread has gone can I call Hitler a ni**a without getting banned?

If it’s used as a slang noun like “dude” and not a pejorative slur is that ok?

If you don’t know what pejorative means it’s like calling an English person “Fucking Limey cunt”, which you’ve had no issue with…

Just tryin’ to help a nigga out…
Ninja, please.

You are right. The hot sauce I ate on my Mother’s Day huevos rancheros must’ve upset my constitution. Thanks for the reset.

Now, where’s my bottle of quaaludes?
You don’t need that synthetic garbage. Find some mushrooms growing in a pile of cow shit and chew a handful or so. That’ll get you back on track

• Haha
Reactions: carbonbased
Bender, you’ve failed to earned Chico (pronouns:Taco/Chipotle) respect. He’s not threatening you with his mother…

Who by the way personally auditioned every African-American gentleman in that photo. I know because it’s framed on her bedroom wall. A little intimidating but hey, there’s a reason why she’s the No.1 knob polisher in the whole of the Middle East and Africa…

I hear now she’s engaged in animal rescue charity work, making sure the donkeys in Tijuana are well rehearsed for the matinee shows down there. Such a caring woman, an enormous… appetite… for these things…

right can you believe those cult memebers decided to shoot themselves, suicide gernade them selves and burn the building down, instead of coming out peacefully.

Don't follow false profits.
Or maybe the gubmint should fuck right off and let us have what we want for guns instead of asking for permission. Oh no! A machine gun! Pffftt. Who gives a fuck.

right can you believe those cult memebers decided to shoot themselves, suicide gernade them selves and burn the building down, instead of coming out peacefully.

Don't follow false profits.
Typical Juan…when all else fails return to the Alphabet Gestapo burning women and children alive.

189F061B-7B21-4499-AAAB-BDA7F1F327B0.gif

Typical Juan…when all else fails return to the Alphabet Gestapo burning women and children alive.

View attachment 8141913
The pedo's started the fires... multiple close range and self inflicted gun shot bodies...Not the Guberment. That was a cult mass suicide, its really sad you cling on to the nutter conspiracy theory...

But you do you boo...

Last edited: