• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who Should Get Permabanned???

Who should Frank permanently ban

• ManUtdManiac

Votes: 39 26.5%
  • Bender

Votes: 21 14.3%
  • GreenGO Juan

Votes: 59 40.1%
  • Some Random Fudd

Votes: 28 19.0%

• Total voters
"Brian Kelly"........

edit; I'll be damned, Brian Kelly took over for Chuck Connors in the Flipper series. I did not remember that. Nicely played/well done !
You are right and my memory is what I forget with. Lloyd Bridges was in Sea Hunt.

Hopefully its not a 3.6 Jeep. That Oil filter housing bull shit that is made of plastic and also has water lines running through it in the valley is complete shit. It a Mercedes design, but the thing is the Mercedes version is made out of aluminum, Chrysler made it out of fucking plastic. Crackers and leaks… kills engines.

The 4.0 was a good engine, they should have never moved away from it.

Service writers have one motive, make fixing your car so fucking expensive, that you just wanna buy another one

View attachment 8139715

I’d rather push a Ford than drive a Chrysler, Chevy or anything out of Limey land or Germany.
F ellatio O n R eceptive D udes

Seems legit.

R

You are right and my memory is what I forget with. Lloyd Bridges was in Sea Hunt.
And here he is after reading Jauns posts..
Screenshot_20230512_071532_Google.jpg

I prefer to just add nutcases to my ignore list. It works just like shadow banning does in leftist controlled social media. The glowies and commies will think they are still relevant for a little longer. If you ban them outright, they will just pop back up under another username and continue their shenanigans for that government paycheck.

I’m done with this thread. I’ve insulted everyone and everything. It’s true what they say about being careful what you wish for. I’m not even excited about the idea of aggressively dry jumping Baby Girl, and her screams usually are just the sweetest sounds to hear.

I need a nap. Goodnight bitches. You may have done alright in the WW but my posh British accent makes America’s panties hit the floor like a spanner. Hate me. Please.
You got any pics of your posh brit wife in full stockings and lingerie? I bet she is tickety-boo

How about we keep all three of those fags, keep the random fudds, and permaban anyone who needs to post a public announcement when they get a sniffle.
But they can still virtue signal about wrapping a pair of dirty underwear around their face or floating some toilet paper in front of their nose, right? We don’t want to go full authoritarian

Interesting search history, you must have.
Let me be the first to invite you here in August, When Manchester United will play the England Arsenal.

So, get your passport ready now. You will fly into DFW International Airport, located 20 minutes or so from Dallas and about the same distance to Arlington. That is where the AT&T stadium is located for these soccer matches. There are plenty of hotels around the airport and near the stadium. Ubers, cabs, bus lines, you can get around.

So, come here in August and watch the Arsenal mop the ground with Man United.
:giggle:

Reactions: plong
Let me be the first to invite you here in August, When Manchester United will play the England Arsenal.

So, get your passport ready now. You will fly into DFW International Airport, located 20 minutes or so from Dallas and about the same distance to Arlington. That is where the AT&T stadium is located for these soccer matches. There are plenty of hotels around the airport and near the stadium. Ubers, cabs, bus lines, you can get around.

So, come here in August and watch the Arsenal mop the ground with Man United.
:giggle:

I just spent 6 Hours last Weekend Watching some side chick mop up Westminister Abby with Big Ears….

Watching a British Poll Tax Riot — er soccer game — turn into a Tinder date between Onlyfans” is way down my list.

Oh and go Tottenham.

Cheers,

Sirhr

• Haha
Reactions: Ronws
In junior high school, I was on the football team, playing nose guard and right defensive tackle. During the off-season, we played our version of rugby. You can carry a soccer ball and play it like football with tackles and blocks. The only rule was that you had to kick the ball across the goal line to score.

And it was the only time I got injured. Freddie, his nickname was Hot Rod, got me on the blind side with a tackle and I landed on my left hand and it was swollen for a few days. But it was okay. He was one of our favored wide receivers because he had this amazing speed. Whereas I was already 6' 4" in 9th grade and was the biggest kid in school.

No kidding, my jersey number was 72, same as one of my favorite players from my favorite team. Ed "Too Tall" Jones with the Dallas Cowboys.

By the way, I liked the Cowboys when I lived in California in the 60s and part of the 70's, before we moved to Texas.

Reactions: Bender
Permaban for all who think soccer is anything but an excuse to get liquered and punch yer wife. Fuuuck....what boring show.
Permaban any ‘Merica dumpling who sweats when standing up to pledge allegiance…

It’d sure be empty ‘round here…