• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why’s is it cool to hate your craft?

It is literally the most important part of my existence, so yeah, it gets focused on.

As to the Jab.
Not everyone has been red pilled for whatever reason and in the early days were believing what they were told. 🤷‍♂️

Not me, and other people.
I have nothing to do with it and never will.
I do trauma and ER.
I believed from early on it was a bioweapon, vaccines should always be a choice (the literal ‘my body my choice’), and I never ever trust a pharmaceutical company. Less so with a short study window and billions to be made.
I was redpilled on big pharma my sophomore year of college by my pharmacology professor.
Haven't trusted their BS since.
Wrote a paper about the opioid crisis and its link to the never ending war on drugs before the prescribed opioid thing was in full swing.
Willing to bet the same raging liberal professor who gave me an A on it is surely a militant vaxxer though.
I figured this was your stance and I could tell you were trauma by the example you gave in your first post. I wasn't calling you out by any means. this is why what I wrote wasn't a direct accusation. I hope some medical personnel somewhere read what I alluded to in my posts and realizes what they have done to their fellow man because they were told to by their "superiors" and they BLINDLY obeyed.

I have never been a religious or spiritual man. I come from good people who although not religious, tried to do right by people and for themselves. I've passed this along to my children. This being said, I cannot comprehend the behavior I have read about in the past, have bored witness directly or indirectly myself, or can foresee in the near future. The only explanation I can come up with is that there is a such thing as evil in this world. I think that if there is evil then there must be righteousness to the same and opposite degree. I just haven't convinced myself to explore any further than this and I'm not sure how to even begin. If you have a suggestion, PM me.