• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Why all the arfcom hate on this site?

Re: Why all the arfcom hate on this site?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> There's such a huge number of moderators there, I wouldn't be surprised if I'm one and not even know it.</div></div>

I must say Maser, your comedic ability is improving.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> People on Snipers Hide just can’t be good enough for the Arfcom people. </div></div>

Hey, there's an idea...let's have a little shooting competition between the Arfcomers and the Hider's.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedRyder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> People on Snipers Hide just can’t be good enough for the Arfcom people. </div></div>

Hey, there's an idea...let's have a little shooting competition between the Arfcomers and the Hider's. </div></div>

Sorry most of us DON't play COD

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedRyder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> People on Snipers Hide just can’t be good enough for the Arfcom people. </div></div>

Hey, there's an idea...let's have a little shooting competition between the Arfcomers and the Hider's. </div></div>

I don't think enough Hide members own airsoft guns...so that's a no go.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Teppo-Ka</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedRyder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> People on Snipers Hide just can’t be good enough for the Arfcom people. </div></div>

Sorry most of us DON't play COD </div></div>

What is "COD?"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghillie Zen</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nock</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don’t think that it is hatred it is jealousy. People on Snipers Hide just can’t be good enough for the Arfcom people. Please forgive the members on Snipers Hide is for the lack of intelligence. Arfcom is just better than Snipers Hide. </div></div>

i'm going to assume this is a muddled attempt at sarcasm....... yes? </div></div>

YES, is an attempt at sarcasm!

And now for post 223...

And now for post 556...

IBTL

Edited: I own Page @#$%

ARFMOT.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
ARFBAD.jpg
</div></div>

What, is that a tactical FUPA on the guy with the boonie hat?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
ARFBAD.jpg
</div></div>

What, is that a tactical FUPA on the guy with the boonie hat? </div></div>

It's an undersized kilt on an oversized operator.

The Hide isn't that much better.... lots of newbs lately.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DaveV</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
ARFBAD.jpg
</div></div>

What, is that a tactical FUPA on the guy with the boonie hat? </div></div>

It's an undersized kilt on an oversized operator. </div></div>

Na, he is the walking shield, people line up behind him and they assult what ever they want.

It's not just other firearms sites. Every forum I'm on, when the discussion turns to black guns and someone mentions it, the majority bag on it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: firefox</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what is that picture all about??????????? </div></div>

Notice the orange tip on the end of the AK barrel.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Because members here aren't posers like BARFCOM members are. Hide members don't play CoD for 15 hours a day and then plop their fatasses in front of their computers and act like they are combat and weapon experts. Hide members have done the real thing. Need I say more?</div></div>

PERFECT! Now if Lazy21 will share his thoughts (through his wife's account) then this thread will be complete.

Well, that and a picture of BOLTRIPPER laying among a pile of Prometheus measures
wink.gif
</div></div>

? done complete

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Because members here aren't posers like BARFCOM members are. Hide members don't play CoD for 15 hours a day and then plop their fatasses in front of their computers and act like they are combat and weapon experts. Hide members have done the real thing. Need I say more? </div></div>

<Ahem>

Daytime Wetting Support Group

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Name: Jason (Maser)
Email: [email protected]
Instant Messenger: Mossberg50012Ga,2
---
Well, today I did have an accident. I'm not all that bothered because it happened because of laughing. Also, the goodnite I was wearing didn't get all that wet. It was nothing but a fluke. Was weird because I didn't feel the need to pee until I started laughing like crazy and then felt I had to go and got up to use the bathroom and was wetting as I was running to the bathroom because I was laughing as I was running.

I know accidents are going to happen and if they're going to happen, I would rather them happen like they did today because EVERYONE has at one point in their life wet themselves a bit from laughing hard.
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ewoaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">airsoft: because real bullets hurt</div></div>

They could be PB guns.

On a side note, I'm surprised there's no threads about this thread over at BARFCOM yet. Normally when threads like this show up, there's always some form of support rally.

Maser: The Hide's <span style="text-decoration: line-through">Force</span> Stain Multiplier

ar15.com is good for one thing their classifieds section. i have made the mistake of posting once, wont happen again.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maser: The Hide's <span style="text-decoration: line-through">Force</span> Stain Multiplier </div></div>

It's the Hide's Tactical Self Body Waxer to you Shag.
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PtrLpfjgs1M"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PtrLpfjgs1M" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 858</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Name: Jason (Maser)
Email: [email protected]
Instant Messenger: Mossberg50012Ga,2
---
Well, today I did have an accident. I'm not all that bothered because it happened because of laughing. Also, the goodnite I was wearing didn't get all that wet. It was nothing but a fluke. Was weird because I didn't feel the need to pee until I started laughing like crazy and then felt I had to go and got up to use the bathroom and was wetting as I was running to the bathroom because I was laughing as I was running.

I know accidents are going to happen and if they're going to happen, I would rather them happen like they did today because EVERYONE has at one point in their life wet themselves a bit from laughing hard.
</div></div>

Wow...I had no idea...

Josh

Wow I guess the safety glasses are to keep the crumbs out of his eyes? Sorry I could not resist.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LS6TT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ar15.com is good for one thing their classifieds section. </div></div>

I agree. They don't have that pesky 51 post rule there, so lots of people join just to sell stuff. And, they also don't allow the three times daily bumping crap so you don't see the same ad come up over and over in the new posts when trying to do a quick surf by to see what's been posted while at work.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GcH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LS6TT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ar15.com is good for one thing their classifieds section. </div></div>

I agree. They don't have that pesky 51 post rule there, so lots of people join just to sell stuff. And, they also don't allow the three times daily bumping crap so you don't see the same ad come up over and over in the new posts when trying to do a quick surf by to see what's been posted while at work. </div></div>

yup yup, glocktalk is the same way

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh God shankster, you just can't get enough of that vid can you?
laugh.gif
</div></div>

No I can't., it arouses me. I'm waiting for a video of you waxing your vag.

I USE ARFCOM that same as I USE many sites.....use what is useful...laugh at what isn't.
Most sited out there are going to have a least some good members and info...along with the B.S. just got to sift through.

I would say because we actually shoot and they just take pics of their gear and post it on the forum, but that's obvious.

I would say it's because I've been banned twice there, but so has everyone else, often for no reason, so it's probably not that.

Perhaps it's because everyone on that website seems to be licking Mark Larue's nut sack? Yeah, that's it. That's why arfcom sucks.

Hell, they destroyed their only asset...the equipment exchange.

they started changing up their EE section, you can post back in most sections of the old way now (and i agree the new one blows)

several years ago i went to an AR-15dot com shoot in Tom Bean Texas......

there was EVERYthing there short of belt fed....

way too many jack asses bump firing their AK's and hosing pistol steel at 25yd with green tip .223

another Hide member invited me and brought along some class three stuff ...and that was fun........but

I HAVE NEVER BEEN SWEPT SO MANY TIMES IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. they all are mental midgets and have really no concept of what it is they think they got.....they are fucking dangerous, and i will tell it to their stupid faces.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">several years ago i went to an AR-15dot com shoot in Tom Bean Texas......

there was EVERYthing there short of belt fed....

way too many jack asses bump firing their AK's and hosing pistol steel at 25yd with green tip .223

another Hide member invited me and brought along some class three stuff ...and that was fun........but

<span style="font-weight: bold">I HAVE NEVER BEEN SWEPT SO MANY TIMES IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.</span> they all are mental midgets and have really no concept of what it is they think they got.....they are fucking dangerous, and i will tell it to their stupid faces. </div></div>

and people wonder why i never go to gun site meets at ranges

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MinorDamage</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ah yes...

Mall Ninjas strike back...

Josh </div></div>

Here it is captured:

BARF.jpg

Shankster,

I figured you would enjoy the fact that they correct each other on our properness stating, "no they are not nudity is GTG in their OT forums."

However, the same guy does liken Maser to a wanker on their site. Maser, I by no means COMPLETELY agree, but it is damn funny...

Josh

I liked the one that said we all have SKS w/scopes. We all know Frank sports two or three of those.

Well guys, at least we have Adam Welch with us.

He'll lead the charge
whistle.gif

You would think that after being the joke of the entire shooting community for as long as they have, they would spend more time actually listening to their faults instead of defending them. Seriously, I am a member of only one gun forum that doesn't bash BARFCOM and guess what that forum is.......
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You would think that after being the joke of the entire shooting community for as long as they have, they would spend more time actually listening to their faults instead of defending them. Seriously, I am a member of only one gun forum that doesn't bash BARFCOM and guess what that forum is.......
wink.gif
</div></div>

I don't think Arfcom is near as bad as the I Piss Myself forum, Maser. Maybe you should slunk away diaper in hand.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 858</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You would think that after being the joke of the entire shooting community for as long as they have, they would spend more time actually listening to their faults instead of defending them. Seriously, I am a member of only one gun forum that doesn't bash BARFCOM and guess what that forum is.......
wink.gif
</div></div>

I don't think Arfcom is near as bad as the I Piss Myself forum, Maser. Maybe you should slunk away diaper in hand. </div></div>

858, why all the Maser hate?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 858</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You would think that after being the joke of the entire shooting community for as long as they have, they would spend more time actually listening to their faults instead of defending them. Seriously, I am a member of only one gun forum that doesn't bash BARFCOM and guess what that forum is.......
wink.gif
</div></div>

I don't think Arfcom is near as bad as the I Piss Myself forum, Maser. Maybe you should slunk away diaper in hand. </div></div>

858, why all the Maser hate? </div></div>

uh......... what?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DaveV</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WWPPD?
(What Would Piston Pete Do) </div></div>

well.., first off, i would tell the haters to phuckoff, ArfCom isn't all that bad they have some of the same jerkoffs that post here, only under a different name !!

i could name a few, but that wouldn't be appropriate. i always try to adhere to the rules.

kiss your dog and be happy !

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... ArfCom isn't all that bad they have some of the same jerkoffs that post here, only under a different name !! </div></div>

So you're saying you post on BARFCOM too ????