• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Why all the arfcom hate on this site?

Re: Why all the arfcom hate on this site?

no comment !!!!
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wil</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... ArfCom isn't all that bad they have some of the same jerkoffs that post here, only under a different name !! </div></div>

So you're saying you post on BARFCOM too ???? </div></div>

<span style="font-style: italic">Hide members don't play CoD for 15 hours a day and then plop their fatasses in front of their computers and act like they are combat and weapon experts. Hide members have done the real thing. Need I say more?</span>

Most of the members on this site haven't done any more than the members of any other site.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunrunner</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-style: italic">Hide members don't play CoD for 15 hours a day and then plop their fatasses in front of their computers and act like they are combat and weapon experts. Hide members have done the real thing. Need I say more?</span>

Most of the members on this site haven't done any more than the members of any other site.

</div></div>

Exactly!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bacarrat</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunrunner</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-style: italic">Hide members don't play CoD for 15 hours a day and then plop their fatasses in front of their computers and act like they are combat and weapon experts. Hide members have done the real thing. Need I say more?</span>

</div></div>

+1

Exactly!

</div></div>

Ah you kids bringing that arfcom nasty in here
frown.gif

To talk about it is one thing, to actually see it is, well...
sick.gif

Now we're going to have to douche this place out with bleach water...

What a pain

Do you really think the Hide is that much different? It's just a different site that covers a different topic in the shooting world. But for the most part it is going to cater to the same type of person. The Hide has plenty of newbs asking stupid questions, people who buy shit they have no clue what the hell they are buying and mall ninjas aboard.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bacarrat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you really think the Hide is that much different? It's just a different site that covers a different topic in the shooting world. But for the most part it is going to cater to the same type of person. The Hide has plenty of newbs asking stupid questions, people who buy shit they have no clue what the hell they are buying and mall ninjas aboard. </div></div>

Good point. With the exception of a VERY small handful of guys here, I assume that I am conversing with a 15 year old kid on his laptop at the mall. It matters not as to when he/she/it registered or how many times they had a high opinion of their opinion (posts). And the times I hear, "You don't know who you're talking to...he's the real shit" I just assume that the said 15 year old's 14 year old buddy has chimed in from his mom's computer in the den.

Why would you want to converse with a 15 year old at the mall? Rhetorical question.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DaveV</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Bacarrat said:
With the exception of a VERY small handful of guys here, I assume that I am conversing with a 15 year old kid on his laptop at the mall. It matters not as to when he/she/it registered or how many times they had a high opinion of their opinion (posts). And the times I hear, "You don't know who you're talking to...he's the real shit" I just assume that the said 15 year old's 14 year old buddy has chimed in from his mom's computer in the den. </div></div>

That's probably the best post I've seen in a while!

+1!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArcticLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

That's probably the best post I've seen in a while!

+1!! </div></div>

Articlight, quite posting from the food court and go do your homework.
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... ArfCom isn't all that bad they have some of the same jerkoffs that post here, only under a different name !!

i could name a few, but that wouldn't be appropriate. i always try to adhere to the rules.

kiss your dog and be happy ! </div></div>

...what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EddieNFL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why would you want to converse with a 15 year old at the mall? Rhetorical question. </div></div>

Kinda creepy when you put it that way
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wil</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... ArfCom isn't all that bad they have some of the same jerkoffs that post here, only under a different name !!

i could name a few, but that wouldn't be appropriate. i always try to adhere to the rules.

...what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. </div></div>

It is a weird sensation when you can actually feel brain cells dying
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DaveV</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WWPPD?
(What Would Piston Pete Do) </div></div>

well.., first off, i would tell the haters to phuckoff, ArfCom isn't all that bad they have some of the same jerkoffs that post here, only under a different name !!

You cant name them because you are on a top secret super double probation mission in which you cant reveal its purpose or missions of the past?!

You do post on barfcom. And whats up with you kissing dogs? Thats hardly acceptable in this day in age.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EddieNFL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why would you want to converse with a 15 year old at the mall? </div></div>

You sound like that judge that wrote my restraining order. There's talk they may name a law after me. Thats a good thing right?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EddieNFL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why would you want to converse with a 15 year old at the mall? Rhetorical question.</div></div>
Hey, not all of us are stupid!
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EddieNFL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why would you want to converse with a 15 year old at the mall? </div></div>

You sound like that judge that wrote my restraining order. There's talk they may name a law after me. Thats a good thing right? </div></div>

Shaggy's Law
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wil</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... ArfCom isn't all that bad they have some of the same jerkoffs that post here, only under a different name !!

...what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard.<span style="font-size: 17pt"> <span style="color: #3333FF">(i did not know my mike was turned on !)</span></span> At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.<span style="font-size: 17pt"> <span style="color: #3333FF">(i am truly sorry i had no clue that you are that retarded)</span></span> Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. [size:17pt<span style="color: #3333FF">](not everyone had their sound attenuators turned on)</span>[/color] I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. </div></div>

<span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="color: #3333FF">as for the points, keep'm, i got more than you can imagine and i got them before you lost your first baby tooth, GOD and i are on a first name basis, so be careful what you say about me !</span>!</span>

...what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. </div></div>

GREAT movie!
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYSHOOTER338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DaveV</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WWPPD?
(What Would Piston Pete Do) </div></div>

well.., first off, i would tell the haters to phuckoff, ArfCom isn't all that bad they have some of the same jerkoffs that post here, only under a different name !!

You cant name them because you are on a top secret super double probation mission in which you cant reveal its purpose or missions of the past?! <span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #FF0000"> WRONG !!</span></span> <span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #3333FF">again, geeezz, how many times do i need to tell you folks, it's a "double top secret, FYEO & KMFA plus SMC, AYSPCEMS & CJBOF</span> </span>

You do post on barfcom. And whats up with you kissing dogs? Thats hardly acceptable in this day in age. </div></div>

my Dog is my best friend, she give me kisses so why shouldn't i kiss her ?

i'll bet you are one of those folks who tie their dog out on a log chain (saw that on Animal Planet) with muddy water and whenever you get near the poor creature you kick it like attempting a 69 yd field goal !

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wil</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... ArfCom isn't all that bad they have some of the same jerkoffs that post here, only under a different name !!

...what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard.<span style="font-size: 17pt"> <span style="color: #3333FF">(i did not know my mike was turned on !)</span></span> At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.<span style="font-size: 17pt"> <span style="color: #3333FF">(i am truly sorry i had no clue that you are that retarded)</span></span> Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. [size:17pt<span style="color: #3333FF">](not everyone had their sound attenuators turned on)</span>[/color] I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. </div></div>

<span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="color: #3333FF">as for the points, keep'm, i got more than you can imagine and i got them before you lost your first baby tooth, GOD and i are on a first name basis, so be careful what you say about me !</span>!</span> </div></div>

...and you can suck start a fukin Glock for all I care.

Pete,

You are...

I mean, I'm...

Um, what the...

I mean, where is the...

...oh, never mind

God and I are on a first name basis? Really? You hear the voice of God? What is His first name? Don't really care one way or another about arfcom but, this is just ridiculous.
Get pissed if you want but I mostly talk and I like to think that God listens.
Patrick

I guess every castle needs a court jester

So, Maser, I gotta ask - are you just gonna ignore the whole "getting outted as a pantspisser" thing and hope it goes away? Im just trying to plan my 2010 bannings, and I dont want to miss that. Any help would be appreciated.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, Maser, I gotta ask - are you just gonna ignore the whole "getting outted as a pantspisser" thing and hope it goes away? Im just trying to plan my 2010 bannings, and I dont want to miss that. Any help would be appreciated. </div></div>

<span style="font-size: 8pt"><span style="color: #FF0000">kill maser</span></span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, Maser, I gotta ask - are you just gonna ignore the whole "getting outted as a pantspisser" thing and hope it goes away? Im just trying to plan my 2010 bannings, and I dont want to miss that. Any help would be appreciated.</div></div>

Outted? Are you new here?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, Maser, I gotta ask - are you just gonna ignore the whole "getting outted as a pantspisser" thing and hope it goes away? Im just trying to plan my 2010 bannings, and I dont want to miss that. Any help would be appreciated. </div></div>
<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-size: 17pt">kill binky boy</span></span> </div></div>

fixed it for ya.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, Maser, I gotta ask - are you just gonna ignore the whole "getting outted as a pantspisser" thing and hope it goes away? Im just trying to plan my 2010 bannings, and I dont want to miss that. Any help would be appreciated. </div></div>

I Kept My Diaper Dry Today, YAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jason (Maser)</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think I am being way too paranoid about my wetting situation. As most of you may know, I am 17 and have been in a diaper fulltime since I was 14 due to bladder problems. Well, for almost a month now thanks to the exercises I been doing, I am not wetting during the day anymore, but I still wear goodnites just to be safe. They are always dry all day. Lots of my friends online and in reality have been trying to convince me to just go without any form of protection, but I always chicken out.

Today I was planning on going to school with no protection on. I planed on wearing a pair of boardshorts not only because of the nice springlike weather but also because if I did have an accident it wouldn't show much and would dry almost instantly. Well, about 10 minutes before I left for school, I had to pee and of course made it to the bathroom like I have been, but before I left to go to school I just started freaking out and then put a goodnite on. I managed to keep it dry all day too and it still is now.

Do you guys have any advice on how I should deal with this?</div></div>

Apparently, Im new enough that I didnt realize we had members who couldnt hold their water. Based on the response, Im gathering that youve just made peace with "Threeyearoldbladderitis"?

I just found it equivocal that you had completely bypassed the quote about your "condition."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wil</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... ArfCom isn't all that bad they have some of the same jerkoffs that post here, only under a different name !!

<span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="color: #3333FF">as for the points, keep'm, [color:#FF0000]<span style="font-weight: bold">i got more than you can imagine and i got them before you lost your first baby tooth</span></span>, GOD and i are on a first name basis, so be careful what you say about me ![/color]!</span> </div></div>

Now that is about some fag sounding shit there man. So you're not admitting to packing poo, but rather admitting to receiving?

Could be that you worded it wrong, but that is how it sounds to me.

<span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="color: #3333FF">as for the points, keep'm, i got more than you can imagine and i got them before you lost your first baby tooth, GOD and i are on a first name basis, so be careful what you say about me !</span>!</span> </div></div>

This one time, at Blue Light camp
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Apparently, Im new enough that I didnt realize we had members who couldnt hold their water. Based on the response, Im gathering that youve just made peace with "Threeyearoldbladderitis"?

I just found it equivocal that you had completely bypassed the quote about your "condition."</div></div>

Maybe because members here have class and don't make fun of people with legitimate medical conditions. Ever think about that? Do you still make fun of people who wear glasses too?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">people with legitimate medical conditions. </div></div>

You have herpes too? Because that would really rejuvenate this thread for me.

The pee jokes have kinda peaked. Truthfully, the thread peaked when CKA subliminally asked people to off you.

Actually this thread died when the thread at BARFCOM was locked. Now it's turning into yet another Maser bashing thread. Maybe if the jokes about me were new then it would be funny, but alas....Same bullshit I been reading since I was 17.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually this thread died when the thread at BARFCOM was locked. Now it's turning into yet another Maser bashing thread. Maybe if the jokes about me were new then it would be funny, but alas....Same bullshit I been reading since I was 17. </div></div>

<span style="font-size: 8pt"><span style="color: #33CCFF">you should kill yourself </span></span>

I'm sure Maser should be banned for a number of good reasons, I remember the last time it happened, man time flies. However, digging up his posts from 3+ years ago on another site where the poor dude truly did or does have a medical condition is a little cold even in my book. Remind me to change my screen name on www.viagra-support-forum.com
wink.gif

Anyway, place nice.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When you register with the site you are required to accept the board rules of conduct... Since there has been a question regarding these rules I have modified and will post them here for everyone to read and adhere to:

In order to keep these forums enjoyable and interesting for all of our users, we ask simply that you follow these minimal rules. By participating in the Sniper&#146;s Hide Forums, you are consenting to these rules. Violators may be warned, suspended from posting, or barred from the forums at the sole discretion of the Sniper&#146;s Hide Administration and its Moderators.

1.Exercise common sense and be considerate toward your fellow users. Diversity of opinion and intelligent civil discourse is encouraged; by the same token, Personal attacks, rudeness, flaming, baiting, insults to others, or arguments will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully. Any member who threatens anyone on the forum, via PM, instant messengers, or Email, will be subject to disciplinary actions, including but not limited to banishment from the site.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sure Maser should be banned for a number of good reasons, I remember the last time it happened, man time flies. However, digging up his posts from 3+ years ago on another site where the poor dude truly did or does have a medical condition is a little cold even in my book. Remind me to change my screen name on www.viagra-support-forum.com
wink.gif

Anyway, place nice.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When you register with the site you are required to accept the board rules of conduct... Since there has been a question regarding these rules I have modified and will post them here for everyone to read and adhere to:

In order to keep these forums enjoyable and interesting for all of our users, we ask simply that you follow these minimal rules. By participating in the Sniper&#146;s Hide Forums, you are consenting to these rules. Violators may be warned, suspended from posting, or barred from the forums at the sole discretion of the Sniper&#146;s Hide Administration and its Moderators.

1.Exercise common sense and be considerate toward your fellow users. Diversity of opinion and intelligent civil discourse is encouraged; by the same token, Personal attacks, rudeness, flaming, baiting, insults to others, or arguments will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully. Any member who threatens anyone on the forum, via PM, instant messengers, or Email, will be subject to disciplinary actions, including but not limited to banishment from the site.</div></div> </div></div>

<span style="font-size: 8pt"><span style="color: #33CCFF">kill maser</span></span>

<span style="font-size: 8pt"><span style="color: #33CCFF">ban Lowlight</span></span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-size: 8pt"><span style="color: #33CCFF">ban Lowlight</span></span></div></div>

I looked for that button, apparently he's a sly one and has that option turned off for him.

<span style="font-size: 8pt"><span style="color: #CC66CC">Mung Sigy</span></span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MinorDamage</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shankster,

I figured you would enjoy the fact that they correct each other on our properness stating, "no they are not nudity is GTG in their OT forums."

However, the same guy does liken Maser to a wanker on their site. Maser, I by no means COMPLETELY agree, but it is damn funny...

Josh </div></div>

thought i heard someone talking about me
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sure Maser should be banned for a number of good reasons, I remember the last time it happened, man time flies. However, digging up his posts from 3+ years ago on another site where the poor dude truly did or does have a medical condition is a little cold even in my book. Remind me to change my screen name on www.viagra-support-forum.com
wink.gif

Anyway, place nice.

1.Exercise common sense and be considerate toward your fellow users. Diversity of opinion and intelligent civil discourse is encouraged; by the same token, Personal attacks, rudeness, flaming, baiting, insults to others, or arguments will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully. Any member who threatens anyone on the forum, via PM, instant messengers, or Email, will be subject to disciplinary actions, including but not limited to banishment from the site.

<span style="font-style: italic">1a. Unless you are Piston Pete and promise to use only massive font blue type and ramble incoherently </span>
wink.gif
</div></div> </div></div>

wink.gif

Anyway, place nice.

1.Exercise common sense and be considerate toward your fellow users. Diversity of opinion and intelligent civil discourse is encouraged; by the same token, Personal attacks, rudeness, flaming, baiting, insults to others, or arguments will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully. Any member who threatens anyone on the forum, via PM, instant messengers, or Email, will be subject to disciplinary actions, including but not limited to banishment from the site.</div></div> </div></div>

I think the point that is being missed is that its hard to be critical of others when you have such problems. Maser is banned on AR15.com (Shocking, I know) which is driving his statements. I'm surprised Maser isn't more accepting...OK, I'm not.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 858</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sure Maser should be banned for a number of good reasons, I remember the last time it happened, man time flies. However, digging up his posts from 3+ years ago on another site where the poor dude truly did or does have a medical condition is a little cold even in my book. Remind me to change my screen name on www.viagra-support-forum.com
wink.gif

Anyway, place nice.

I think the point that is being missed is that its hard to be critical of others when you have such problems. Maser is banned on AR15.com (Shocking, I know) which is driving his statements. I'm surprised Maser isn't more accepting...OK, I'm not.

</div></div>

<span style="font-size: 8pt"><span style="color: #33CCFF">rape Maser's face</span></span>