• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why doesn't the US get rid of guns?

SB545

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 3, 2019
I ran across an excellent article comparing what is happening in Canada to the US. I think it's well written and well worth the read.

Reading through this it seems as though Locke was a bit naive in his thinking.

In a nut shell, "Because the right to keep and bear arms was seen as being necessary to the security of the free state envisioned by John Locke, and early American statesmen, heavily influenced by Locke’s writings and philosophy, saw fit to enshrine the inalienable right to keep and bear arms in the Bill of Rights."

Reactions: PatMiles
IMO we won’t ever get to a point they come door to door to round them up. Too dangerous and it would be difficult on many fronts.
If and when this happens it will be “virtual”. We know you have X, Y and Z, you have until x date to turn them in you will be fined. Fine turns into debiting pay checks or social security. Won’t be long and you will be forced to comply. Digital currency makes this exponentially easier. Interesting that we are hearing so much about digital currency lately…. Just sayin

IMO we won’t ever get to a point they come door to door to round them up. Too dangerous and it would be difficult on many fronts.
If and when this happens it will be “virtual”. We know you have X, Y and Z, you have until x date to turn them in you will be fined. Fine turns into debiting pay checks or social security. Won’t be long and you will be forced to comply. Digital currency makes this exponentially easier. Interesting that we are hearing so much about digital currency lately…. Just sayin
And this concept is exactly why we have the 2nd.

Reactions: Alphatreedog
Because fuck you, that's why.

We can all go read the founding father's and wax about history and so forth and so on.

Or we can all imagine being led to our deaths or imprisonment if this demented fuckwit president and the violent leftist cunts had their way with America. These communist asshole are a hairs breath from mass murder and our guns are stopping it.

Reactions: gigamortis
Nobody will ever go door to door in America. Nor will they need to

It’s to easy just to price a person out of the game. Permits, wait times, “guns are bad” mentality. Eventually the coming hassle, cost to own and shoot one will cause upcoming generations to loose interest.

Just look at the path young Americans have taken in the last 5-10 years. Glued to technology and bathroom confused bi-genderdonkeyfuckers. Eventually guns won’t matter enough to people and they’ll vote to give them up

Nobody will ever go door to door in America. Nor will they need to

It’s to easy just to price a person out of the game. Permits, wait times, “guns are bad” mentality. Eventually the coming hassle, cost to own and shoot one will cause upcoming generations to loose interest.

Just look at the path young Americans have taken in the last 5-10 years. Glued to technology and bathroom confused bi-genderdonkeyfuckers. Eventually guns won’t matter enough to people and they’ll vote to give them up
They could learn to code and 3d print their own firearms

And this concept is exactly why we have the 2nd.

True, but when they freeze your bank accounts and cut off your phone and internet how will you organize any action? It will be done quietly without any fanfare, no media attention. If you become too problematic you may just die suddenly.

True, but when they freeze your bank accounts and cut off your phone and internet how will you organize any action? It will be done quietly without any fanfare, no media attention. If you become too problematic you may just die suddenly.
When they freeze my bank accounts and cut off my phone I'll be right here with all that ammo that I told you to buy and have zero fucks left to give

I ran across an excellent article comparing what is happening in Canada to the US. I think it's well written and well worth the read.

Thanks for the excellent post. Locke was a classical liberal.
I AM A CLASSICAL LIBERAL. What you say? what is this idiot doing on a gun website!! Read this definition of what true “classical” political liberals stood for in the 18th through the early 20th century:

Liberalism is an ideology developed by political thinkers in the 18th century and associated with the American and French Revolutions.
It developed in opposition to control of government and society by aristocracy, absolute monarchy and the church. Its fundamentals are:-
– People are rational individuals and able to make decisions for themselves in normal circumstance.
– People should have freedom to take their own decisions without control by government.
– As well as freedoms such as free speech or freedom to decide whether to follow a religion people should be free to have property and use it as they wish.
– There is a general belief that a free market without government control is the most effective in creating wealth.
– Government may have a limited role in areas such as national defence that the individual cannot do or in preventing people doing severe harm to others by criminal activity.
– There is a general belief that society is capable of continuous progress if liberalism is held to.

This from Denish D’Souza:
“After World War II there was a very important progressive cover-up project that went on in America. The basic idea was to camouflage the close associations of the political left with fascism and Nazism; and to move fascism and Nazism from the left — where they were always understood to be — into the right wing column. This was actually one of the most cunning sleights of hand ever performed in American history.”

THIS WAS ONE OF THE KEY FRAUDS OF OUR LIFETIME: THE LEFT, MARXISTS, COMMUNISTS, PROGRESSIVES - whatever you want to call them - were able to associate conservatives and the “political right” with fascism and at the same time take possession of the term “liberal“ as their own label with the help of a corrupt media and a GOP that stood idly by and cowardly accepting it.

Last edited:
Reactions: OldSalty2
When they freeze my bank accounts and cut off my phone I'll be right here with all that ammo that I told you to buy and have zero fucks left to give
But who do you use them on? Don't answer that; probably asking for trouble. Honestly though, I don't have a clue.

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big
also consider the things that happened during the covid scam. take the shot or be fired by your employer. don’t think for a moment the gov won’t threaten private business to force their employees to surrender their arms or lose their job.
just my 2 cents.

I believe it will come to the point when our government is going to try. Dumb down an entire generation to accept that guns are the problem. Make it impossible to purchase guns/ammo through red tape, taxes, and credit card companies refusing to allow the use of their cards for such purchases. Then shut off gun owner's access to their bank accounts and pay checks unless they surrender their firearms. I doubt most folks truly appreciate how bad our government can and will make their lives when the time comes.

I believe a lot of folks will resist and there will be bloodshed. Depending on where you live, some police and national guard will refuse to participate. But the real question is for how long will resistance last when mortgages are foreclosed on and wives and children are going cold and hungry and suffering for lack of medical care?

I use to think there were enough good men and women around who would stand up and resist. I'm not so sure anymore. I look around at how far and how fast our country has fallen In just the last two to three years and I am shocked. The things we accept now would have gotten you thrown under the jail if not a ticket to the electric chair when I was a child in the 1950's. Morals, ethics, honor, sacrifice, promises, and a man's word used to mean something. Those things are all but gone and look at what is left.