• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why isn’t the media talking about the Ahmaud Arbery case more?

There is a video, yes.
Will dig it up.
Edit.
First hit on a video search. No much really to see...

View attachment 7745794

Also both McMicheals were ex police. The elser was a retired cop, the young was an MP.

All this shit is irrelevant in court.

I am amazed at what some of you people think is justifiable in court.

I pray none who think like you do end up acting on these beliefs because you're going to either end up dead, or in prison for a long time if you survive.

Reactions: Anb618 and jr81452
Hi,

Are we seriously discussing whether the shotgun was pointed directly at him or the shotgun was just brandished to him??

It doesn't really matter in reality because any grown ass man in this thread understands that once the shotgun is shown to you; you are behind the power curve in being buried or them being buried...period!!

And I damn sure don't plan on the one being buried.

Chase me down and pull your shotgun and I hope you are prepared to have a closed casket funeral is what every single person in this thread should be thinking.

Sincerely,
Theis

Can we just separate the two and stop conflating them?

No one who hasn't been in a life or death confrontation knows what they will or won't do.
excellent point. you dont know until you're there
Can you please point out the Georgia statute that allows for non LE to detain someone under threat of deadly force?
you are misreading. im saying that attacking someone that is illegally holding you IS legal. it just may not be a good idea.

Reactions: 308pirate
Well the only person who truly knows is dead.

Let’s ignore the fact he was found with no items and I don’t believe anything was even reported stolen. Tell me why TF would he jog 12 miles to commit a burglary? That makes no sense either. How are you getting what you steal home from a construction site? How many 2x4’s or tools do you think someone is going to make off with and jog 12 miles?
12 miles in cargo shorts🙄. I’d like to see his shoes, and the materials his clothes were made out of. Whether or not the shoes were tied and how tight his shorts were.

Both parties should have minded their own business a bit more.

Reactions: MarshallDodge
Could you please cite the GA laws that allow it, and explain under what conditions?
I did somewhere in the first page. Go back and look for it.

Judge would not allow it to be argued, along with other stuff.

Not a legal expert but yes I understand that there are rules and procedures in a court room. But that imo these facts of character do matter, our legal system is and has been flawed,Imo.

Last edited:
D914DA15-D31A-4BB3-8FD1-B9FE8184445E.jpeg

Y’all keep neutering your ability to defend your property and shit like this will start happening and it’s just going to get worse.

When seconds matter the police are miles away. The criminals know this and they will use and abuse.

Everybody talks about how society in the US is going to hell, why looters are allowed to riot without repercussions.

Just sit back and allow yourself to be victimized???

Hi,

Are we seriously discussing whether the shotgun was pointed directly at him or the shotgun was just brandished to him??

It doesn't really matter in reality because any grown ass man in this thread understands that once the shotgun is shown to you; you are behind the power curve in being buried or them being buried...period!!

And I damn sure don't plan on the one being buried.

Chase me down and pull your shotgun and I hope you are prepared to have a closed casket funeral is what every single person in this thread should be thinking.

Sincerely,
Theis

Two things:
1) The law in Georgia does not address brandishing. In Georgia it’s pointing the gun at someone that is a problem. So yes, pointing matters, brandishing doesn’t.
2) If this is your attitude about people confronting you, sometimes angrily, while armed, may I suggest never hunting on public land in the United States.

Does it matter? Even if they could prove somehow that he was there to case the place that still doesn’t give them justification to detain the guy.

There’s a lot of reasons to be in a neighborhood that you don’t live in.
I feel it does. If Arbury lived a good bit away, why was he jogging through a neiborhood with nothing special to look at. Second, if he did live far, did he jog their or was he dropped to go jogging through some random nothing special neighborhood. Not when there tons of parks in the area, or better where he could be driven to one that was far more nicer for a leisurely jog.
also, I know folks say if someone points a gun at them, they will immediately fire back or go on the aggressive. I disagree, I think people will look for cover before drawing and or look for help and use their phone to call the police. I don’t think Arbury was armed but did he have his iPhone that he could have used for music? instead of running into a house for help or dialing the police he tried to outrun the people trying to police their neighborhood since the actual police have been pulled back due blm, defund bs. If it was a simple jogger, Arbury could have easily just waited for the actual police to arrive and explain everything. But he chose to try and disarm a person with a gun.
i dont think him being an innocent jogger holds much water. I feel he tried to flee because he would not have had the right answers for when the actual police arrived as to where was he from and what was he doing. Instead, He chose to run and only tried to defend himself once it was apparent the situation was going sideways quickly.
these are my thoughts from what I know and saw from the video. I would not convict.
Reverse the skin of the participants…. Same thing, I would not convict. Some skinny white dude canvassing, sorry jogging, a neighborhood with reduced police presence while the residents who are black, are fed up of being victimized and attempt to stop the guy to see what he is doing and instead shoots the white dude when he lunged for a rifle the black guy was holding. No conviction.
based Off my limited knowledge of this whole case.

Reactions: thejeep
View attachment 7746341
Y’all keep neutering your ability to defend your property and shit like this will start happening and it’s just going to get worse.

When seconds matter the police are miles away. The criminals know this and they will use and abuse.

Everybody talks about how society in the US is going to hell, why looters are allowed to riot without repercussions.

Just sit back and allow yourself to be victimized???
You can't compare the two, totally different circumstances.

Verdict reached, all 3 men guilty for the most part. There were a couple of counts that were not guilty, but all 3 are guilty of murder.

I don't quite understand how they did all the charges exactly, with multiple counts of murder for one victim, but i'm sure it'd make sense if explained.

Branden

weird! i don't necessarily disagree with the verdict, but i was told wypipo never get convicted for killing non-whites.

weird! i don't necessarily disagree with the verdict, but i was told wypipo never get convicted for killing non-whites.
Well almost. I mean they didn't even get arrested for almost a year. And it took a video of the shooting and a special prosecutor to get the conviction so it's not that far off.

Honest answer, If there is no video does anyone believe they would have been convicted.

Well almost. I mean they didn't even get arrested for almost a year. And it took a video of the shooting and a special prosecutor to get the conviction so it's not that far off.

Honest answer, If there is no video does anyone believe they would have been convicted.
or maybe they are convicted at normal rates, but since it is relatively uncommon compared to black on white murder, we don't see it.
also, the media doesn't promote any narrative that doesn't show non-whites as victims, so there is that.

wbCapture.JPG

or maybe they are convicted at normal rates, but since it is relatively uncommon compared to black on white murder, we don't see it.
also, the media doesn't promote any narrative that doesn't show non-whites as victims, so there is that.

View attachment 7747052
The McMichaels were working to close the race gap.

Good riddance. Hope they serve some serious time. Should be a quiet peaceful neighborhood for a good while, free of theft.
I doubt they serve serious time. I think they’ll be lucky to survive to see their appeals.

I don’t understand the loathing of these guys. There’s a pretty good chance that some guy will die for trying to document a confrontation between his neighbors and a suspected burglar. I don’t think he deserves prison, let alone being fed to the dregs of society.

I wonder if they committed an actual lynching, would that result in different or additional charges.

I have agreed with the McMichaels’ guilt since the beginning. I am however confused as to why their neighbor, whose only action was following McMichaels’ truck and taking video of the incident, was convicted (or charged) of any murder charge. If it was a pre-planned event, then of course that would make sense. In this case, it puzzles me how he can be any more guilty of murder than any random citizen who takes video of a drive-by shooting.

Reactions: Makinchips208
The article I read- which indicated that the videoer’s lawyer would be appealing- said that he used his vehicle to block Aubrey. That makes him an active participant, and not just a witness. Investigator also testified that his actions were not consistent with a witness.

The article I read- which indicated that the videoer’s lawyer would be appealing- said that he used his vehicle to block Aubrey. That makes him an active participant, and not just a witness. Investigator also testified that his actions were not consistent with a witness.
Ahh. No one ever showed video or reported on that, at least that I was aware of. That makes more sense.
False imprisonment + Felony Murder Rule