• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why they didn't want to release the videos of the "violent insurrection"........

At least the author acknowledges there's a lot of video the public hasn't seen. Some of the footage captured is pretty wild, unlike all the shit from the Senate wing. Video that is still of evidentiary value won't be released until those cases are prosecuted.

I saw somewhere recently the whole thing was being referred to as "Capitol Siege." Next thing you know it'll be Battle for Capitol Hill. Maybe even made into a movie starring Tom Cruise....

I saw somewhere recently the whole thing was being referred to as "Capitol Siege." Next thing you know it'll be Battle for Capitol Hill. Maybe even made into a movie starring Tom Cruise....
I've heard CNN call them "the deadly January sixth riots" about a dozen times in one day, too.

It was only deadly for one person, but you won't hear CNN admit that.

Reactions: Snuby642
That was an orchestrated murder so they could say it was deadly. Hell the whole thing was orchestrated

how about the (3) capitol officers that suicided themselves after. Couldn’t live with the nightmares and demons from that horrific day
I'm pretty sure they're still trying to push the "Officer Sicknick died from being hit in the head" angle. I wouldn't put it past them.

That was an orchestrated murder so they could say it was deadly. Hell the whole thing was orchestrated

how about the (3) capitol officers that suicided themselves after. Couldn’t live with the nightmares and demons from that horrific day
Probably 3 patriots who knew it was all setup, wouldnt conform to the narritive and lie under oath for Nancy. They got Epstiened.

So are you a paid troll / glowgigger or are you a true believer

I think the "riot" is being overblown and that the participant were useful idiots for the Democrats to exploit.

However, look at the article in the OP's post, then go to 18:22 in the NYT video and watch them smash in the windows and kick in the door moments before the calm picture they try and present @ redstate...

…mostly peaceful

Minus the elite politicians attack dog executing Ashli Babbitt, a unarmed woman and veteran, by shooting her near point blank in the neck.

ad-ashli-babbitt-window-comp-401.jpg

Reactions: Bender and The D
THE NYT video does a good job of painting an ugly picture of the day's events. Lest we forget the NY Times also ran cover for Adolph Hitler in NAZI Germany's persecution of the Jewish people. They have traded their credibility for leftist indoctrination going back 100yrs.

• Love
Reactions: BytorJr
The "Insurrection" interrupted Scalise and Cruz on the floor of the House. Was their agenda ever resumed? Or was it just forgotten?

True, the NYTs video is just one angle, just as the Redstate is a separate one. The NYTs video shows the protesters assaulting police, smashing out windows and kicking in doors, then the Redstate video shows the people behind them strolling in, hopping through the smashed out windows, mulling about. It's important to have both for context.
Did the NYT video show police firing flash bangs into the crowd before anything else happened?
Or the police waiving everybody closer to the building?

You're still a shill. (Maybe just retarded)

If you'd watched it you'd know. Maybe you don't want to know.

Same statists salesmen politicians said these events were “peaceful protests”

fiery-1200x630.jpg

and that was just before the walk in protest of the people’s capital building

So yeah, a few broken windows, compared to the photo that looks like a war zone of burned small businesses and deaths, for damn near that entire summer, the walk in election protest wasn’t just peaceful, it was super peaceful.

Also where the no justice no peace for the unarmed woman, and veteran, Ashli Babbitt? Look at the shit that went down for Floyd, a real POS and violent criminal, but a unarmed veteran, she gets executed and crickets.

Fucking clown world.

There was honor in what the three did, after the events of that day, the killing of a unarmed woman, carrying water in that murder, the other many dishonorable acts, dishonest sales pitch to militarize the capital, unpopular opinion but there are some things one can’t atone for with a sorry or “turning their life around”.

Reactions: quietmike
Stolen from the bee..
"We here at the Bureau deeply apologize for arresting all those alleged rioters, who it turns out were only serially abusive pedophiles," said FBI Director Christopher Wray. "No child molester should ever have to suffer such indignity at our hands. We promise we will make this right, whether that means forging testimony, burying allegations - whatever it takes to ensure those twisted perverts walk free."

Also where the no justice no peace for the unarmed woman, and veteran, Ashli Babbitt? Look at the shit that went down for Floyd, a real POS and violent criminal, but a unarmed veteran, she gets executed and crickets.

Fucking clown world.
This...

Also the left media originally claimed 5 people were killed that day which was completely false.

Only one person died because of violence. Black cop killed and unarmed white woman... Doesn't really fit their racist white cop narrative.

But to claim there was no violence that day is also false.

Minus the elite politicians attack dog executing Ashli Babbitt, a unarmed woman and veteran, by shooting her near point blank in the neck.

ad-ashli-babbitt-window-comp-401.jpg
You mean the terrorist that crossed the DNC line that failed to identify and present herself unarmed and failed to show backpack was empty of any threat just after window of barricade wasforcefully broken?

• Haha
Reactions: TurboTrout
You mean the terrorist that crossed the DNC line that failed to identify and present herself unarmed and failed to show backpack was empty of any threat just after window of barricade wasforcefully broken?
I finally realized how much more awesome this site was with an ignore button. See, I have no idea what this user posted....but I know I"m better off with an automated response to it that can best be summed up as "fuck that guy".

I don't know why those folks keep responding to the "challenged" among us. The ignore button is also magical. When Choid was ignored by most, he just disappeared. Most learn that no one is giving them a stage and they leave, exiting stage right.....

Shooting her dead, was completely unnecessary and wrong. Who's life was in immediate danger that required lethal force??

Its up to 4 now

4 more police officers who responded to the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol have died by suicide, bringing to four the number of known suicides by officers who guarded the building that day.

Metropolitan Police Officer Gunther Hashida was found dead in his home Thursday, department spokesman Hugh Carew said in a statement.

Hashida joined the District of Columbia's Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) in May 2003.

Another MPD officer who responded to the Capitol on Jan. 6, Kyle DeFreytag, was found dead on July 10, Carew said. DeFreytag’s cause of death was also suicide, Carew said.

Washington Police Chief Robert J. Contee III told a House committeein January that Officer Jeffrey Smith, a 12-year-veteran, had killed himself in the days after the Jan. 6 riots. In an interview with The New York Times, Smith's widow said Smith was hit in the head during the riot and "was a completely different person" afterward.

Another officer, Howard Liebengood, who joined the Capitol Police in 2005, died by suicide three days after the attack. Liebengood was 51.