• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Wiha tools 50% off

It worked. I just added the 18-62 in-lb TorqueVario Driver to my collection. Free UPS Ground shipping over $50, too.

I recommend the Wiha UltraDriver 26-in-1 for a versatile, non-torque limited driver for the range bag and house. The UltraDriver flat head tips are hollowground or very close to it. This is cheaper than the Black Friday sales on it.

Didn't realize they made that expensive of stuff haha... but still a good deal.

Needed a decent set of wire snips and a Deadblow hammer

Thanks to the OP, ordered a ton of crap today!

Reactions: AMTGMC
Jumped on the 18-62 to replace the old fat wrench. Debating if I should've went 15-80. 6% vs 10% on the accuracy scale and the 18-62 covers all my bases but the 15-80 is tempting!

Jumped on the 18-62 to replace the old fat wrench. Debating if I should've went 15-80. 6% vs 10% on the accuracy scale and the 18-62 covers all my bases but the 15-80 is tempting!

15-80 is ounces ( In/Oz) not lbs

• Wow
Reactions: jsimonh
Anyone have sway to pick this set up for house work or borka set. I would like to keep my fix it sticks in my bag at all times.

Borka will have greater range and finer adjustments. I have Borka, Fix it sticks, and now the Wiha. I bought the Wiha just to have an inline screwdriver option available.

Last edited:
To be fair you quoted the price of the 18-62, the 10-50 is 159.26 (79.63 on sale)

The 18-62 is the better deal, runs around $135 normally. The 10-50 is available for $100.

Currently $173 on Amazon (though available for $130ish elsewhere)

Last edited:
Ah, good catch. Went ahead and ordered the torque wrench and Allen wrench set. $135 for both, seems like a good deal.
Anyone need a wheeler?

ItemsQtyPrice
Adjustable TorqueVario 18-62 In/lbs. With 1/4" Bit Adapter
SKU: 28414
1$173.06
22 Piece MagicRing® Ball End Hex L-Key Set
SKU: 66992
1$98.24
Subtotal $271.30
Discount (We're celebrating 50,000 followers on Instagram! Here's 50% off!) -$135.65
Shipping & Handling $0.00
Grand Total$135.65

Last edited:
Reactions: Bkultra