• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Wild Dog Stocks?

Re: Wild Dog Stocks?

I'm curious to know how to get hold of one also. I emailed them a couple of times and never got a response.

They are pretty expensive but they sure look nice on a CZ 452.

22lr.jpg

picture from RFC.

I like the TR1 stock on their website. (Staffordshire Synthetic Stocks)

TR1stock.jpg

It would cost GBP 345,- (includes the adjustable cheekpiece and the basic paintwork of black or green)

They need your barrelled action for the inletting.

I haven't seen one in real, but on the photo they look good.

ahaha you guys in america want wild dog stocks while we in australia want macmillan.. best way i think is to give wild dog a call. GMT+10 timezone unfortunately. I'm sure they ship overseas. Exchange rate is great for you guys atm..
smile.gif

I was under the impression that wild dog wasn't making stocks anymore and we're doing custom rifles now...Not much info online about them...I have a Sporter wild dog stock for a Tikka T3 though....