• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Will There Be A Celebration Or Mourning?

If they wear clothes like that, can you imagine what their Christmas tree looks like . . . and who decorates it (them)?

Chuck isn’t going anywhere… prostate cancer in his ‘70’s unless highly aggressive or metastasized is not going to be an issue. Half the time they don’t even treat it for aged men. And he will get the Royal treatment… literally.

No young king in England’s near future. Betting William won’t be king until he is in his 50’s.

Sirhr

Harold Godwinson of the House of Wessex was the last true King of England.

William of Normandy not only forced imported continental feudalism upon the shires which lived in peace under a former rule which very closely resembled America today, and subjected the people to a new era of institutionalized violence for the next 600 years, but William and his descendants also started the system of placing hired mercenaries into every sector of their empire, soldiers of fortune who had nothing in common with the English people but installed for their fanatical devotion to the payouts from the Norman lords and their non-hesitation to commit violence against anyone who challenged these lords. And then you got the century of needless war against France all to try to reestablish a previous generation's holdings on the continent. After 1066, it had been nonstop utter chaos, culminating with the forced multiculturalism that is now ripping away whatever is left.

Last edited:
Chuck isn’t going anywhere… prostate cancer in his ‘70’s unless highly aggressive or metastasized is not going to be an issue. Half the time they don’t even treat it for aged men. And he will get the Royal treatment… literally.

No young king in England’s near future. Betting William won’t be king until he is in his 50’s.

Sirhr
Piss poor journalism makes it sound like that they may have found other cancer after diagnostic testing.

"During The King's recent hospital procedure for benign prostate enlargement, a separate issue of concern was noted. Subsequent diagnostic tests have identified a form of cancer," Buckingham Palace said in a statement on Monday."

Reactions: Holliday and bmash

Sirhr
They are saying it’s not prostate cancer. just that they found it while doing the prostate surgery. Either way, you are probably correct regarding not going anywhere soon. Cancer treatments have come a long ways.

1707202448259.png

So deeper story out this AM is they he started treatment basically a day or two after diagnosis…

Does that seem “fast” to anyone? Generally I thought it took some days to do the testing, etc to put a regimen together. Or is that just for us peasants?

Royals were all vaxxed (unless they got the placebos to avoid experimental got shot) now two of their most visible members are undergoing serious medical procedures. Turbo cancer is a thing now….

Could it be that no refunds are available even for royals?

Sirhr

So deeper story out this AM is they he started treatment basically a day or two after diagnosis…

Does that seem “fast” to anyone? Generally I thought it took some days to do the testing, etc to put a regimen together. Or is that just for us peasants?

Royals were all vaxxed (unless they got the placebos to avoid experimental got shot) now two of their most visible members are undergoing serious medical procedures. Turbo cancer is a thing now….

Sirhr
Maybe he was supposed to get the placebo but..... Tin foil time. Jr. Did not want to wait around thirty years like his old man to wear the crown. Additionally Jr. May have some resentment for the way his mom was treated.
That would make a great murder mystery.

Maybe he was supposed to get the placebo but..... Tin foil time. Jr. Did not want to wait around thirty years like his old man to wear the crown. Additionally Jr. May have some resentment for the way his mom was treated.
That would make a great murder mystery.

“Father, it’s up to you to take the real shot… think about your granddaughter you will be saving.”

Meanwhile… “doc, if you stick me, my wife or my kids with anything, I will chop your head off faster than Ann Bolyn!”

I like it. Simple and sort of kinky.

But I bet they all took it 5 times in the arm on TV to look good before the masses. I think they have bred out any sense of derring-do that was present in earlier generations that chopped, clawed, imprisoned, raped, beheaded and conquered their way to being a king. They probably don’t even know the difference between an African and a European swallow.

Now they go on Spotify and whine.

Well, there you have it. Bread and circuses again!

Sirhr

Sirhr
Gotta figure, after centuries of inbreeding, their immune systems are compromised to begin with.

• Haha
Reactions: Plinker 73
I think he's in bad shape. Primarily because they acknowledged treatment for enlarged prostate but they were vague when all they said was " a form of cancer". If he's got prostate cancer they would have said that. But they didn't. So he's got some other cancer and it's probably not good. Otherwise why mention it at all?

Couple that news with Kate Middletons medical condition. Their saying publicly that she is recovering from a planned stomach surgery. But it was a sudden hospitalization because she had events scheduled that she had to cancel. Official story is she's at home working from her bed. And she's been recovering for two weeks now. A leaker says that yes she's at home, but there's a team of doctors there with a small hospital set up caring for her around the clock. And also interesting is that her kids were not allowed to come see her while she was in the hospital.

My take: it's not hard to believe that the royals were all vaccinated from the same vaccine batch and are now suffering side effects. Turbo cancer and sepsis.

Also, Fergie I believe was just diagnosed with 3 different types of cancer. That doesn't happen. At least it never did before April 2021.

UK went hard left after ww2 and continues that way. i have always been surprised that they retained this expensive,abusive and useless system and it's members. maybe because it makes them famous on nat'l inquirer and people rag/mag? no other reason than distracting the drones and giving the elites a pathway to more $ & power?

Reactions: Longshot231
UK went hard left after ww2 and continues that way. i have always been surprised that they retained this expensive,abusive and useless system and it's members. maybe because it makes them famous on nat'l inquirer and people rag/mag? no other reason than distracting the drones and giving the elites a pathway to more $ & power?
And don’t forget kiddie fucking lots and lots of kiddie and cousin fucking - lots . Lots and lots

1776 kill all them shit bags! I can't say fuck you enough to that whole country!

And why's that, what has the UK done to you? Also, how's your country going with with a morally bankrupt, senile, dementia patient as president! (I say that as a Trump fan).

Fuck the king fuck the royals - 1776 motherfucker!

Have a day off from being a dick!

That comment epitomizes why countries were killing each other (e.g. North / Southern Ireland) for things which happened centuries ago.

Have a day off from being a dick!

That comment epitomizes why countries were killing each other (e.g. North / Southern Ireland) for things which happened centuries ago.
Again fuck the king Fuck the royals - 1776 motherfucker .

And I never take a day off from being a dick.

They are saying it’s not prostate cancer. just that they found it while doing the prostate surgery. Either way, you are probably correct regarding not going anywhere soon. Cancer treatments have come a long ways.
.What a crock of shit that is. an MRI would of revealed the cancer and size.then the biopsy and Gleason score to determine the type of cancer.

.What a crock of shit that is. an MRI would of revealed the cancer and size.then the biopsy and Gleason score to determine the type of cancer.

Do you necessarily get an MRI or a biopsy before some kind of enlarged prostate surgery? From what I gather, the surgery was not 'for' prostate cancer. But the cancer was discovered during prostate surgery. Do you do an MRI or Gleason test before prostate surgeries of all types?

Not questioning your logic... really just asking?

Also... are some of these 'turbo cancers' showing up so fast that he simply has not had a major checkup or testing recently? Or could it be something like a leukemia that does not show up as a lump or a mass? Again, want to learn here.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Sirhr

Not for another 9-10 years, at least. I'm hearing things that say he's set a 10 year schedule by which he will retire (abdicate) at the end of that schedule and let Prince William become king and be the "modern" face of the monarchy. Probably also enough time for William to train up and be ready. We'll see.

Unless his health dictates otherwise. We'll have to see. I'd like to see William become King in the remainder of my lifetime. It will be interesting to see what happens between him and Harry. It's not looking good right now.

Do you necessarily get an MRI or a biopsy before some kind of enlarged prostate surgery? From what I gather, the surgery was not 'for' prostate cancer. But the cancer was discovered during prostate surgery. Do you do an MRI or Gleason test before prostate surgeries of all types?

Also... are some of these 'turbo cancers' showing up so fast that he simply has not had a major checkup or testing recently? Or could it be something like a leukemia that does not show up as a lump or a mass? Again, want to learn here.

Cheers,

Sirhr

My guess is Charles as bladder cancer.

Cheers,

Sirhr
First of all,what was the prostate surgery for? they had to first perform a DRE to check the prostate for initial size and possible nodule or hard mass,
if found then an MRI is ordered to check for size of mass and size of the prostate. you don't go into prostate surgery to find the cancer. tha cancer was already there. then a biopsy is perform. the Gleason score is used to determine the type of cancer and its aggressiveness .
The Gleason grading system is used to help evaluate the prognosis of men with prostate cancer using samples from a prostate biopsy.

First of all,what was the prostate surgery for? they had to first perform a DRE to check the prostate for initial size and possible nodule or hard mass,
if found then an MRI is ordered to check for size of mass and size of the prostate. you don't go into prostate surgery to find the cancer. tha cancer was already there. then a biopsy is perform. the Gleason score is used to determine the type of cancer and its aggressiveness .
The Gleason grading system is used to help evaluate the prognosis of men with prostate cancer using samples from a prostate biopsy.

So that would pick up other cancers?

BTW, I think it was me that posted that his surgery was for prostate cancer. That was an assumption on my part. Does anyone get surgery for 'enlarged' prostate that is not necessarily cancerous? Is an enlarged prostate assumed to be cancerous?

Could it be bladder cancer (as mentioned above)? I had a friend who died of that and it was fast and aggressive and very fatal.

Again, just looking to learn. I can also see that the docs would be covering stuff up. EIther that they missed or trying not to upset the British Applecart. Remember, national health system there. I'd think the King gets the best. But... what's the "Best" in socialized medicine? The old USSR's doctors were chosen for their political reliability, not their medical talent. Generations of Soviet leaders paid the price for that brilliance.

Cheers!

Sirhr