• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

William Buck Memorial Postal Matches

Some of the targets do not print. I have tried to do so on 2 computers and 2 printers. The Iron sight 50 is one that does not print the target- only the header.

Milt

Some of the targets do not print. I have tried to do so on 2 computers and 2 printers. The Iron sight 50 is one that does not print the target- only the header.

Milt
For what's it's worth it prints OK on my Canon laser printer. I select actual size, landscape, and heavy paper to print it on cardstock.

Randy

Managed three targets in very nice conditions this morning. Not sure how much rimfire I'll get to shoot this month as I have to get rifles ready for a prairie dog expedition to the Texas panhandle.

Match-Grade Match
186/4X - Martini - Custom Ruger 10/22 (Kidd Barrel)/Eley Semi-Auto Benchrest Precision on 04/04/24

Unlimited Match - Outdoor
200/14X - Martini- 2500X (Shilen)/Eley Match on 04/04/24
200/08X - Martini- Custom Anschutz 54/Eley Club XTRA on 04/04/24

cWunIe3.jpeg

goC0ede.jpeg

ldQr6UL.jpeg

Managed three targets in very nice conditions this morning. Not sure how much rimfire I'll get to shoot this month as I have to get rifles ready for a prairie dog expedition to the Texas panhandle.

Match-Grade Match
186/4X - Martini - Custom Ruger 10/22 (Kidd Barrel)/Eley Semi-Auto Benchrest Precision on 04/04/24

Unlimited Match - Outdoor
200/14X - Martini- 2500X (Shilen)/Eley Match on 04/04/24
200/08X - Martini- Custom Anschutz 54/Eley Club XTRA on 04/04/24

cWunIe3.jpeg

goC0ede.jpeg

ldQr6UL.jpeg
Randy, your scores are posted.

Thanks,

Larry

Today's targets-

Factory Target Match
190/11x - Martini - CZ457 MTR/SK Standard Plus on 04/05/24
170/10x - Martini - BSA M13 Martini/SK+ on 04/05/24

HJ9VqUB.jpeg

HN1NJjN.jpeg

Reactions: BowChamp
Greyknife/Ralph Here is my Factory rifle Score for April. I sure am not happy with scores this low. I was used to shooting better ammunition with my 40X when shooting Unlimited ARA and occasionally winning! I guess $5.00 ammo is not supposed to shoot as good as $15 to $20 ammo. Another guy at the range yesterday says he hopes he is still alive at my age! So I guess I should be happy.
April 24 target.JPG

Greyknife/Ralph Here is my Factory rifle Score for April. I sure am not happy with scores this low. I was used to shooting better ammunition with my 40X when shooting Unlimited ARA and occasionally winning! I guess $5.00 ammo is not supposed to shoot as good as $15 to $20 ammo. Another guy at the range yesterday says he hopes he is still alive at my age! So I guess I should be happy.
View attachment 8390440
Ralph, on most of your bulls, it looks like a snake bite, the two rounds are so close! I think that's pretty good for $5 ammo... Well done!

I have your score posted!

Larry

Last edited:
Need to work on shooting the right bull.

Iron Sight Match - 50 Yds
192/4X - Martini- BSA Martini Model 8/SK Standard + on 04/24/24
178/7X - Martini- Anschutz 1411/Aguila Golden Eagle Match Pistol on 04/24/24

hkQWJyj.jpeg

usX0T31.jpeg