• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

William Buck Memorial Postal Matches

Larry, with all respect I think the match rifle shooters should decide for themselves if they wish to shoot UL IMO you will penalizing those who have true factory Anschutz's if they have only UL class to shoot in. believe me my 1411 is far from a factory Anschutz and why I shoot in UL.
UL rifles should be IMO any custom action and anything with an aftermarket barrel like my M12.

But it is your show, so you have the final say.

Lee
Lee, point taken. I re-reviewed the rules, and sent an update to Tommie. In this instance, his rifle can be shot in either match. Thanks for asking for a second review.

RFS99

Lee, point taken. I re-reviewed the rules, and sent an update to Tommie. In this instance, his rifle can be shot in either match. Thanks for asking for a second review.

RFS99
Thanks, Larry, for reconsidering placing the Anschutz's in UL only I think it will encourage others to join in and see how they do against other rifles and shooters.

Lee

Reactions: lash
Thanks, Larry, for reconsidering placing the Anschutz's in UL only I think it will encourage others to join in and see how they do against other rifles and shooters.

Lee
I texted with Tommie this morning and he has decided to leave the results in the UL class.

FYI only.

Larry

0008076A-4AE8-4688-8E57-A9C9A85691CF.jpeg
4A242678-507B-49CD-B453-B39E7EBDCEB3.jpeg
First submission.
Vudoo 360
MPA Matrix
SK LRM

Larry,

Unlimited results from this morning

Unlimited Rifle Match
200/13x - Martini - 2500X Shilen Barrel/Eley Match on 8/19/22
200/5x - Martini - 40X Custom/SK Standard Plus on 8/19/22

thanks,

Randy
fouF030.jpg

Kr1cqY0.jpg

Reactions: lash and Dawhit
Larry,

Unlimited results from this morning

Unlimited Rifle Match
200/13x - Martini - 2500X Shilen Barrel/Eley Match on 8/19/22
200/5x - Martini - 40X Custom/SK Standard Plus on 8/19/22

thanks,

Randy
fouF030.jpg

Kr1cqY0.jpg
Randy, I have your scores posted. Good shooting!

RFS99

Anschutz 64 SBR.
T-24
Center X
Calm, 70F, Sunny.

IMG_2072.jpg

This gun is for sale. Serious inquiries only please. $1400 plus shipping.

Larry,

Todays targets

Iron Sight Match
189/3x - Martini - BSA M8 Martini/SK Standard + on 8/24/22

Match-Grade Rifle Match
200/6x - Martini - BSA Martini International Mark II/Eley Match on 8/24/22
200/5x - Martini - BSA Martini International Mark III/SK Flat Nose on 8/24/22
191/7x - Martini - Ruger 10/22 Kidd BarreI/Eley Semi-Auto Benchrest Precision on 8/24/22

The 10/22 target requires some explanation. I missed a monster gust of wind between my three sighters and the #1 Bull. The rifle deserves a better shooter.

Randy
W4jdu02.jpg

MVmOsQU.jpg

YsgqjFe.jpg

fkaJKcX.jpg

Reactions: Pipefitter I’m
Larry,

Todays targets

Iron Sight Match
189/3x - Martini - BSA M8 Martini/SK Standard + on 8/24/22

Match-Grade Rifle Match
200/6x - Martini - BSA Martini International Mark II/Eley Match on 8/24/22
200/5x - Martini - BSA Martini International Mark III/SK Flat Nose on 8/24/22
191/7x - Martini - Ruger 10/22 Kidd BarreI/Eley Semi-Auto Benchrest Precision on 8/24/22

The 10/22 target requires some explanation. I missed a monster gust of wind between my three sighters and the #1 Bull. The rifle deserves a better shooter.

Randy
W4jdu02.jpg

MVmOsQU.jpg

YsgqjFe.jpg

fkaJKcX.jpg
Randy, all of your scores have been posted.

RFS99

Larry, attached is my second factory match target for August. A slight improvement. I changed from Midas+ (can't find it now) to SK Rifle Match. Trying to get it dialed in. Thanks
J Metcalf 082522.jpg

Larry
Here is my August target with my Vudoo V22.

Attachments

• Scan_20220826_2.png
    Scan_20220826_2.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 42
Todays cards

Factory Rifle Match
199/13X - Martini - CZ457/SK+ on 8/26/2022
194/7X - Martini - BSA M13 Martini/Fiocchi SM340 on 8/26/2022
190/5X - Martini - Tikka T1x/Fiocchi MAXAc on 8/26/2022

IVhr6CI.jpg

2wAenoc.jpg

EvkEdgI.jpg

Todays cards

Factory Rifle Match
199/13X - Martini - CZ457/SK+ on 8/26/2022
194/7X - Martini - BSA M13 Martini/Fiocchi SM340 on 8/26/2022
190/5X - Martini - Tikka T1x/Fiocchi MAXAc on 8/26/2022

IVhr6CI.jpg

2wAenoc.jpg

EvkEdgI.jpg
Randy, I have your scores posted. Good shooting!

RFS99

Today's targets-

Factory Rifle Match
193/8X - Martini - Winchester 69A/SK+ on 8/27/2022
181/8X - Martini - Ruger American/SK+ on 8/27/2022

Bull #7: Had two rounds in two boxes of this lot of SK Standard plus that printed about 2" low and 1" left of every other round. I'm at a loss as the rounds immediately before and following were both X's.

Randy
MP5Uzk2.jpg

lsY9K5X.jpg

Today's targets-

Factory Rifle Match
193/8X - Martini - Winchester 69A/SK+ on 8/27/2022
181/8X - Martini - Ruger American/SK+ on 8/27/2022

Bull #7: Had two rounds in two boxes of this lot of SK Standard plus that printed about 2" low and 1" left of every other round. I'm at a loss as the rounds immediately before and following were both X's.

Randy
MP5Uzk2.jpg

lsY9K5X.jpg
Randy, I have your scores posted.

RFS99

Mini Palma
198 / 11x Tikka T1X Eley Tenex. This was pretty stressful. I decided I would most likely cave under pressure at a real match.

827minipalma.jpg

Reactions: Dawhit
Hi Larry,

Here is another target for UL shot with an Anschutz 1407 this is my backup to my 1411 Anschutz. I originally put this together for a good friend who decided to sell it, so I bought it from him. the picture of the rifle is Christmas day 2017 after it was re-barreled with a Benchmark 3G

Lee

Attachments

• August 28,2022 200-14X Anschutz 1407.jpg
    August 28,2022 200-14X Anschutz 1407.jpg
    643.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3020.JPG
    IMG_3020.JPG
    443.9 KB · Views: 47
Sign me up how do I become involved?
Please read the first posting, which includes rules and targets for each match, then go shoot. Score your target when done, and submit here on this thread. I will then post your scores on the first post each month. We currently have July scores and MTD August scores posted on the first post. September will be coming up shortly. Join in, have some fun, see how you do against other shooters across the planet...

RFS99

Reasoning on that?
It's a safety concern, primarily, as I understand the issue, that shooters will bounce their rounds off the hard ground and over the berm. We don't have range officers to monitor shooter's behavior and unfortunately some are not always safe. I know that the safety committee looked at 17HMR in the recent past for the 200/250 yard range and decided to continue with not allowing rimfire on this particular range. Rimfire is permitted on the 25/50 as well as th 50/100 yard ranges.

Whether I would be safe shooting rimfire on these ranges with my target rifles is really not the issue and I absolutely support the PCSC safety committee's efforts to keep everyone safe.

Reactions: Sky Blue Lou
Am I the only one who cannot get the 50 yard factory target to print properly? I get some weird geometric shapes. All other targets print correctly. I've tried redownloading the pdfs but it doesn't help.
Thanks for any suggestions.

It's a safety concern, primarily, as I understand the issue, that shooters will bounce their rounds off the hard ground and over the berm. We don't have range officers to monitor shooter's behavior and unfortunately some are not always safe. I know that the safety committee looked at 17HMR in the recent past for the 200/250 yard range and decided to continue with not allowing rimfire on this particular range. Rimfire is permitted on the 25/50 as well as th 50/100 yard ranges.

Whether I would be safe shooting rimfire on these ranges with my target rifles is really not the issue and I absolutely support the PCSC safety committee's efforts to keep everyone safe.
Thanks for the explanation. I hadn't considered the bounce factor. Makes sense.

Greyknife reporting in at the last hours on 8-31-22. I felt quite bad about my poor target in the factory class so today I got out to the range with somewhat better ammo. My rifle is a Savage Mark II BVD and the ammo I used was SK Rifle Match. The wind was a little tricky, but my score was 197 6x. There may be another x on number 5, but I am OK with this target. Please replace my score that I did with Tac 22.

Attachments

• Factory target 8-31-22.JPG
    Factory target 8-31-22.JPG
    426.3 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Greyknife reporting in at the last hours on 8-31-22. I felt quite bad about my poor target in the factory class so today I got out to the range with somewhat better ammo. My rifle is a Savage Mark II BVD and the ammo I used was SK Rifle Match. The wind was a little tricky, but my score was 197 6x. There may be another x on number 5, but I am OK with this target. Please replace my score that I did with Tac 22.
Greyknife, I have your updated score posted.

RFS99

To all shooters, I will be "out of the office" starting tomorrow, and returning on Monday, Sep 5th. I am shooting at the ARA National Tournament in St. Louis, MO. If you have any submissions for September, I will get them posted on Monday.

Have a great Labor Day weekend!

RFS99

Hi guys,
I haven't had the heart nor any opportunity to do any shooting for a while and don't expect to get back at it until sometime in October. My lovely wife of 24+ years passed away on August 24th from cancer, which she had been struggling with for the past two years. Joanie would be disappointed if I gave up target shooting, so I will be back, but for now I am hor's de combat.
Islandguy (Ken D)