• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

without warning - tmb tuner muzzle brake

"Also our newest product intended to work with silencers is finished and samples will be getting made very soon, so look out for details on that soon once I finish working everything out with manufacturing."

Looking forward to seeing/hearing more about this!

Great stuff here!
Keep your eyes peeled for more on these soon.

Just a few pictures of some of the completed parts! Order is getting ready to ship to us soon.

5C7C11DF-78BD-424E-AD15-716D59C1A769.jpeg

302DF72E-7B4C-46F2-94B1-E17C19F5C71A.jpeg

896F4883-8373-4DC9-BB84-6DFC89BA2CBB.jpeg

Moving things around is a pain in the ass currently. Getting from USA to AU, wow. Frustrating. Sort of why we make our own stuff locally, even the screws and springs we use are local and not Chinese junk. Dunno how you can stand it without ripping hair out.

Reactions: rydah
Any news as far as shipments?
Things are going well just organising everything with the warehouse so when they arrive everything gets sent out smoothly. Will have an update when they arrive soon!

Moving things around is a pain in the ass currently. Getting from USA to AU, wow. Frustrating. Sort of why we make our own stuff locally, even the screws and springs we use are local and not Chinese junk. Dunno how you can stand it without ripping hair out.
Not all of us have our own machines and team to run them! One day, hopefully soon.

(I don’t rip my hair out I just don’t sleep or wake up with night terrors constantly. Lol)

Really excited about these. Haven’t used a tuner since I had a browning boss system on a Winchester model 70 back in the 90’s lol

looking forward to using one , hopefully when the dust settles a little you can have a 338 rated one

looking forward to using one , hopefully when the dust settles a little you can have a 338 rated one
.338 will be in the next batch along with chromium nitride.

Reactions: M77
I’m just waiting on tracking/shipping confirmation.

Tuners and jam nuts are finished and machining of the brakes was finished last week. Brakes are currently being nitrided and should be done any day now.

Everyone’s been super patient and I can’t thank you guys enough for it.

We ain't patient, just quiet. 😏

Reactions: nealm66 and rydah
Great news, everything was finished and sent on Friday. So not long now, just need to receive everything, get it sorted and get it sent out.

Look out for your tracking numbers soon.

For those of you who have ordered one or more let me assure you it is worth the wait. I've had a prototype for a few weeks now. The TMB is absolutely consistent. I always start range sessions with a zero check and a 5 shot group minimum. Im consistently getting less than 0.3inch groups at 100m

Reactions: nealm66 and rydah
For those of you who have ordered one or more let me assure you it is worth the wait. I've had a prototype for a few weeks now. The TMB is absolutely consistent. I always start range sessions with a zero check and a 5 shot group minimum. Im consistently getting less than 0.3inch groups at 100m
Excellent! Great to hear you’re enjoying it mate, you’ll enjoy the production model more. Few nice tweaks here and there.

Any progress?
I e-mailed @rydah yesterday wondering the same. He said they are processing through customs and he has been on them daily about getting them released for shipment. I've dealt with customs for work related stuff and know it can be a major pain. Because I've been there I have a bit of renewed patience for what he is dealing with.

Reactions: rydah and gnochi
I e-mailed @rydah yesterday wondering the same. He said they are processing through customs and he has been on them daily about getting them released for shipment. I've dealt with customs for work related stuff and know it can be a major pain. Because I've been there I have a bit of renewed patience for what he is dealing with.
Took 1 month to get a box of stuff from LA harbor off of the boat, and another 2 weeks through customs…

They’ve been there 3 weeks and I’ve been in contact with them everyday about it. They’ve run out of excuses for the delay that’s for sure. Everything is ready to go, so soon as I visually inspect they are all good then orders are getting sent out that same day.

Pro tip for Aussie customs. Every time you ring and harass them, they take the job sheet, and put it to the bottom of the pile. The more you ring, the longer it stays there. They also have 90 days to process the job before you can officially complain, which will promptly be ignored.

Ringing and demanding they do their job as they are a public servant is not a smart idea.

(Also, they are not public servants).

G
Any luck yet? Here's my last update:

It's on its way​

Most recent update​

Arrived at facility
UNITED STATES
Date & time Thu 29 Jul, 3.19am
Got my notice on the 27th, was delivered on the 30th by USPS...

I've got a class with Frank & Mark on the 19th. I've got a week traveling for work before then as well. Not sure I'll have time to play with the TMB before hand even if the Post office gets it here. I bought a Area 419 Hellfire for the time being.

Any luck yet? Here's my last update:

It's on its way​

Most recent update​

Arrived at facility
UNITED STATES
Date & time Thu 29 Jul, 3.19am
Over half have already been delivered. Strange how they are all sent at the same time but some are much further ahead of others…

Reactions: nealm66
Not gonna lie, making me nervous it’s been at this mysterious facility in the United States for 5 days lol

Not gonna lie, making me nervous it’s been at this mysterious facility in the United States for 5 days lol

You guys are funny...
When we ship boxes to Australia via USPS (UPS is much quicker but of course much more expensive), routinely it will take 4-9 WEEKS for things to come through.

They will bounce around all over the USA before finally hitting a departure terminal, with thousands of dollars worth of gear bouncing around however many conveyor belts. Sometimes boxes turn up almost round from being beaten up for so long. :ROFLMAO:

No point checking tracking services since COVID, the whole world is a mess.

Reactions: S12A
You guys are funny...
When we ship boxes to Australia via USPS (UPS is much quicker but of course much more expensive), routinely it will take 4-9 WEEKS for things to come through.

They will bounce around all over the USA before finally hitting a departure terminal, with thousands of dollars worth of gear bouncing around however many conveyor belts. Sometimes boxes turn up almost round from being beaten up for so long. :ROFLMAO:

That’s because it’s usps. Majority of the packages have already been delivered with most arriving under the two week mark. Of course it’s reasonable to expect a few outliers but they are the exception rather than the rule.

The European orders were delivered within a week.

You guys are funny...

I've got 2 Atlas CAL's coming, bounced around in Chicago for a month, still haven't arrived, go somewhere new every few days.
8 weeks later. It's just normal for international post now unfortunately.

Reactions: 96C
Thought I should share my results with mine. I ran 245 Berger’s up to pressure ( still under Berger’s suggested max with n570) and settled on 2940. Left my coal @ 3.7 for feeding (Christensen arms Mesa lr 300prc) loaded 50, started @ 0 and shot 2 shot groups with 2 click changes. Ended up shooting 3, 1 hole groups @ 200 yards. It started around 2-3”s and took 6 groups. Muzzle reduction wasn’t much more than the stock brake if any. Could just be me. Came loose the first group as I tightened it the wrong direction. That was definitely me. This thing feels heavy and solid and it’s what I was wanting. Was hoping to compete at the nrl @ rock lake out of Spokane as targets go out to 1500 and it’s always windy but just ran out of time to get it ready. Next year though. Hope this helps someone

Attachments

• DF26511D-46EF-4611-98C6-FF4B57E1D310.jpeg
    DF26511D-46EF-4611-98C6-FF4B57E1D310.jpeg
    494.4 KB · Views: 63
While I’d like to brag about my shooting, there was a younger guy next to me with a brand new 300 rum shooting factory ammunition off these wooden front rests (no back rest, just a crude v) that the range supplies and what must have been a cheap scope because one of the range officers was having to spot for him and I kept hearing them walking the shots to the bullseye and say, those are touching . No way

If it’s me you’re questioning, I’m in western Washington and you’re welcome to come and witness any time. I’m just posting to help others and show what’s possible. If it’s the other guy that was shooting next to me, it was 100 yards and I’m positive I couldn’t shoot as good as he was of that rest setup with a 300 rum and factory ammunition. I never saw his groups, just overheard the guy spotting

Completely new website is up and running!

Bunch of stuff on the new site including the new generation two model and new hand wrench.
Some new changes to how things work. From now on no more pre orders, only when stock is ready to ship in the us based warehouse will orders go live, so orders can and will ship next day.
You’ll be able to sign up for stock notifications which will let you know 48 hours before they became available so you don’t miss out.

All previous orders that didn’t have the extra 4 numbers for the regional zip code were all automatically sent back and was the reason some orders had delivery issues. So that’s pretty much all dealt with now and lesson learnt.

More info on the new manufacturer, when the new stock will be coming etc soon.

7291AE7D-73DD-4DF1-A34B-E9BC31A714A2.jpg