• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

without warning - tmb tuner muzzle brake

0EFAFDB3-CCD7-4F41-928F-1DBEFBBFB8A7.jpeg

I got back from the PRS finale last night. They’re in my inventory with the warehouse system now so all Electropolish were processed for shipping today.
DLC are 1-2 weeks away. Should arrive to be assembled any day now.

Team without warning won the prs finale, prs championship, multiple category wins for the championship, most popular brake in the top10 and 1/4 competitors had a tmb. Total domination. 💪🏻

Attachments

• 46BC3229-9936-4FF1-8772-FE6D79E2DEDE.jpeg
    46BC3229-9936-4FF1-8772-FE6D79E2DEDE.jpeg
    484.1 KB · Views: 91
I got back from the PRS finale last night. They’re in my inventory with the warehouse system now so all Electropolish were processed for shipping today.
DLC are 1-2 weeks away. Should arrive to be assembled any day now.

Team without warning won the prs finale, prs championship, multiple category wins for the championship, most popular brake in the top10 and 1/4 competitors had a tmb. Total domination. 💪🏻
Will we get a tracking number when they ship?

@rydah

Order received. My compliments as it is almost too beautiful to shoot with. Very nice

Thanks for the gum. Is it from AUS?
The quality finally matches the performance! Hopefully you enjoy it mate.
Yes, I chew gum all day everyday and whatever my favourite flavour is at the time I throw it in every order.

Reactions: Nik H
You got more of the 3/4x24 thread brakes coming in the near future? I am sold on these and have a couple other rifles that need to be outfitted.

Reactions: rydah
Based on this timeline they should be shipping early next week… still on track for that?
Correct, they just need to be received by the warehouse and then processed. So a few days.

You got more of the 3/4x24 thread brakes coming in the near future? I am sold on these and have a couple other rifles that need to be outfitted.
Not for the rest of the year. All the units we have coming over the next few weeks are 5/8x24 and we’re just trying to keep up with supply of them.

We plan to do some 3/4x24 start of next year. Just need to get to them on the to-do list.

Reactions: Patriots1884
@rydah mine hasn't shipped yet, can I get that in tiger stripe? LOL
Just waiting on an eta but if history is anything to go by should be 3 days till we all have tracking.

If you’re super keen on a tiger stripe tuner to go with your brake email me and we will sort out one.

I am waiting to pack a tmb with a TCS arca rail that is in the making, afaik…any news about it @rydah ?

I am waiting to pack a tmb with a TCS arca rail that is in the making, afaik…any news about it @rydah ?
Quotes have been pretty bad on the TCS rails lately, since it’s such a huge chunk of steel and a lot of machining. I’ve been waiting until I have enough spare cash to do a run of 50-100 units which is the only way to make it viable. Should be able to get a run done after Xmas though.

Reactions: giumau1
Just waiting on an eta but if history is anything to go by should be 3 days till we all have tracking.

If you’re super keen on a tiger stripe tuner to go with your brake email me and we will sort out one.

Saw the email about the fedex issue, what a bummer.

So now that you have me hooked on Extra Pineapple Coconut gum, it’s only available in AUS. Time to reach out to my Australian friends to see if I can get a hookup, lol.

So now that you have me hooked on Extra Pineapple Coconut gum, it’s only available in AUS. Time to reach out to my Australian friends to see if I can get a hookup, lol.
I’m coming over in a week I’ll just bring you some. 🤣

So not a pure blood anymore @rydah ? Dont they still have poison requirements ? Or are you entering via mexico ?

Reactions: iceng
@rydah have you tested any of the terminator muzzle brakes?
They have a bunch of videos showing the most popular brakes on the market and out perform them all, unfortunately all the videos are before the TMB has been out.

@rydah have you tested any of the terminator muzzle brakes?
They have a bunch of videos showing the most popular brakes on the market and out perform them all, unfortunately all the videos are before the TMB has been out.
That's because about 10 years ago they were the best. Then things moved on

That's because about 10 years ago they were the best. Then things moved on
There are more recent videos showing it vs the Area 419 and APA brakes and beats them both.

Seems like Terminator brakes are still being improved and still working well.

There are more recent videos showing it vs the Area 419 and APA brakes and beats them both.

Seems like Terminator brakes are still being improved and still working well.
I've only seen it against a helfire which is less reduction than a sidewinder. I ran a t3 that I swapped for a sidewinder which I swapped for a tmb. I find the terminator to be a very sharp fast recoil pulse. I have a lot of trouble spotting shots with the terminator. I beleive in the videos on the tmb sight he has a t3 on the recoil sled and it is one of the higher performing brakes under the tmb but personally I hate it. The tmb is more of a soft push vs a sharp snap if that makes any sense

Reactions: beetroot
rydah
Any update for order #641? I ordered it in April 10th. Still didn't get any info, plus can't find the page on Facebook. Did you guys block me for writing post? What a hell man? I asked about ETA and also how to process refund. Now I can't find my post and Facebook page,
Plus my old post is also deleted. So I ordered it in April, every times I call you only thing I hear was ,,after 2 weeks" it's almost end of summer and nothing changed. I just checked your Facebook page, I asked to my friend to luck it up. He found it, so looks like you deleted my post with criticism and another ones too, and only left positive posts and feedback. 🤣🤣🤣 that's how you plan to treat regular customers and shooters hah? Good luck in this game, I don't know how far will you go with this kind of actions and attitude.
P.S. I hope that someone not gonna delete my post here too🤣. At least can you tell me that if I get my order in next 1 month, or whom can I call to get refund? Because that 540 dollars I paid you, can be more useful for new barrel or for something else.

Last edited:
Hey @rydah - Have all of the black TMB brakes been DLC since the beginning? And is it safe to dip them in CLR?
The dlc brakes should be marked dlc on the packaging if you still have it. Either way if it has inserts, then it’ll be dlc or electropolish. Both of which are safe to soak in clr.

Only time you have to be careful is if you have scratches and the coating is compromised. I’ve seen a handful of those have issues because they were soaked for a long time and the coating come off. But we’ve had a pretty dam good success rate with the dlc since we moved to it since black nitride so people could just soak in clr and not have to baby the brakes in cleaning convents. In the last 1000 brakes we’ve sold I think 3-4 had problems with the coating and clr.

Reactions: giumau1
Thanks @Sprayed99 & @rydah. I found my order confirmation email and it nitride. No CLR for me. I'll probably end up ordering a new one in DLC or Electropolish when they are available again.
Thanks for the support. Our current batch will be done by the end of the month and has a few new tweaks and changes which are listed on the website.

Morgan got 5th in a local match this past weekend and the winner was using an APA Fatty. Time to cancel orders boys.
Ahhhaaa…. Well, Mercedes and the goat were unstoppable for years now the goat is going to Ferrari and Red Bull has a winner. What does that mean in PRS? Hell I don’t know. I do know that that’s some pretty cool kit.. probably works really well but at the cost of five $600 damn I guess we all got money to spend it just depend on where you wanna spend it.

If you keep an eye on their Instagram stories, there are always updates being posted about the CHAD' production.
Keen as shit to get a chad on the PRS barrel.

Last edited: